Pride and reaction

I live in Italy with my albanian family and I noticed something, patriotism is dead. While we have a serious immigrants problem everyone is taught to be quiet and if you ever ask a question about it you're deemed to be called a racist. People are almost ashamed to be italian, there's no pride in them at all, as an albanian most of them look at me like I'm good just because I'm an outsider, just yesterday a girl said all immigrants are better than italians, this makes me sick, grow some balls and react to what's happening to your country, as my life is here in Italy, I will do my best to do the same.
Peace

Albanian Albanian? Or Arbereshe?
And as far as I'm aware, locals in Italy are kicking the migrants up north until they cross the border.

Albanian, and no, sadly that's not right, it's a very delicate situation and sicily is flooded with immigrants, then they get dispatched all over italy, but only a small minority of those immigrants are real refugee

Yeah that seems to be the case. Most of the Syrians, Iraqis, and Afghans have gone through the Turkish route.
The only real refugees that could be coming through into Italy would probably be Libyans and maybe a few Sudanese.

where the fuck do you even live, B*logna?

>I live in Italy
>European flag
Patriotism in Italy isn't dead, it never existed. How can you possibly be patriotic about a country that was born as the forceful union of kingdoms and populations that have always been separated throughout human history? Northerners hate Southerners, Southerners hate Northerners, everyone hates Romans and Neapolitians, no one trusts anyone outside of family. It's the reason why there isn't much hate (or love) towards immigrants and no one gives a shit about politics or really anything else besides football; Mussolini tried to create a new and unified Italian identity, but Italy is far too culturally and ethnically fragmented to ever make that possible.

t. diaspora Milanese

lowbait. We hate niggers and albaniggers. Op is a faggot

one thing is not having patriotism, the other is being ashamed to be italian, and it's true, italy it's culturally fragmented, but the hate between north and south is mostly seen in the elders, but most of my encounters with young people show little to no sings of this hate, i think that now is the time we can really be united as one. one thing that bothers me it's that they have little to none political interest and when they have it it's mostly based on facebook posts or fake media. They have no idea what's happening in the world and don't seek truth

>Albanian
kys blerim

>they have little to none political interest
what's the point, have you seen our (((politicians)))?

This is probably the truth of it. Balkanise or try again.

yeah, the point is that you don't change things by ignoring them the situation only gets worse

>thinking voting will change shit
>ever

Reminder to only give importance to posts displaying the Italian flag.

ever thought about going into politics ? don't you think that with real information of the citizien and some real unmasking of Italian corruption things will really change ? things can change if we hit to the core of the problem, surely they won't change by already admitting defeat and by saying there's nothing to do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
the absolute state of SHITALY!

This is bait. Ask anyone here what they think about Albanians: 90% of people will tell you that your are gypsy criminals.
Albanians are more hated than niggers

>muslim opinions

This.

>he thinks you can just reveal corruption
Mani Pulite 3 won't even start because (((they))) know there's shit on at least half the Parliament
you're not going to change shit without having to publicly crucify a fuckton of people and the Stasi would never let you do that
might as well sit back and watch everything burn

that's nice, so when you are moving back to shitaly?

I'm waiting for the jobs to move back first.

at least I'll try, and where I live now, the only people that albanians are shitty are elders

My girlfriend lives in Milan, she complains nonstop about immigrants. Feels good man

You don't need to try, you need to go back. You are the same as niggers and muslims

and polacks and balkroaches and all other sorts of eastshit migrants*

>there isn't much hate (or love) towards immigrants

That may be true in (((Milan))), but pretty much anywhere else people HATE immigrants. People is tired of paying taxes to pay for their well being and getting shitty "services" in exchange (public administration, pensions and health services suck). More and more people are getting tired of EU regulations on immigration too, especially in the North, since we have to handle all the "refugees" (that ALWAYS go up north to look for jobs to steal) by ourselves. If you don't live in Italy anymore please don't speak about things that you have no way to know.

I have zero experience with polish or balkan immigrants aside from albaniggers so I can't comment on that

wow, didn't know Milan had so much power to let the refugees continue flooding shitaly
it's almost as if you're larping and shitalians are actually and unironically a bunch of pussy-whipped (by their mama) faggots

I don't belive you, what you describe seems odd. Are you on of the divide and conquer shill? Where do you live?

well then you're gonna have to take my word on the fact that the illegal black market "workforce" that drains Europe by gorillions of Euro, should be deported alongside muslims, niggers, etc, with NO EXCEPTIONS
camwhores/actual whores can stay I guess, w/e

even though I was born in Italy from parents who escaped the filo-chinese Comunist regime of Albania ? I was raised here and I want to fix my home, I'm perfectly confortable saying that many albanians that came here were absolute shitty criminal, but there are those with some trace of intelligence and won't go out robbing or being the rubbish of society, this is my home.

I live in Bologna and even here if you get out of commie same spaces like the university the situation is not like that.

it really is brilliant how you have these pieces of shit (majority) that chimp the fuck out and generally act like the worthless trash that they are, and then there's the "honorable" migrant who believes he should be able to stay JUST because he "disagrees" with the behavior of his brethren
you wanna get a passport for some other common sense thoughts like believing the sky is blue?

I believe I should stay because there's a difference between illegal immigrants and refugees.

take off that flag memeboy

Nice reading comprehension, faggot. Go back pretending to be a somehow influent country.

fbpb

>influent country
fluent in what, showing you up for the pathetic little bitchboys that you are?
when an "influent" country takes the EU sanction hit, and then we have you OH SO BASED WE WUZ HISTORYPOSTING niggers who get scared of a slap in the wrist that tries to stop you from protecting YOUR borders, you really should stop fucking talking
what did Brussel say to your albanian politicians, were they gonna cut their gibs and freeze bank accounts?
pussy

show me your flag Albanian ape. I bet you don't even live here

I will prove you wrong

>People is tired of paying taxes to pay for their well being and getting shitty "services" in exchange (public administration, pensions and health services suck). More and more people are getting tired of EU regulations on immigration too, especially in the North, since we have to handle all the "refugees" (that ALWAYS go up north to look for jobs to steal) by ourselves
Well, until I see them get down in the streets, organize protests and try to do whatever they can to change the current situation, I don't really give a shit about what they're "tired of".

You really need to go back then Tonibler. There is no difference between you and a marocchino