imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 11
>Iraqi PMU have taken control over the Albukamal-Qa’im Crossing, Hezbollah’s official media wing reported tonight
>Putin/Trump release joint statement, call on all countries to build up humanitarian assistance to Sy, agree to continue military comm for security of RU/US troops
>A Saudi national was kidnapped from his house in the Keserwan District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate, Thursday
>Backed by Tiger Forces/Republican Guard, SAA Marines will begin offensive from NE Hama axis and towards the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Iraqi Armed Forces liberated the IS stronghold of Al-Rumanah after short battle in the W. countryside of the Al-Anbar Governorate
>Iran constructing possible permanent military base just south of Damascus, according to Western intelligence officer who spoke to the BBC
>SAA resumed offensive outside DeZ targeting the last IS positions at the large island of Hawijat Qati
>SDF seize nearly a dozen villages today, advance within 25 kilometers of Abu Kamal
>HTS attempted to infiltrate town of Mahardeh, attack checkpoints manned by SAA/NDF, pushed back after firefight, HTS rocket attacks ongoing
>ISIS sets up at Rawa while Iraqi Army prepares assault
>Israel disavows claims of Russian origin of downed ‘Syrian spy drone’

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41915295
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel is cancer

Death to the enemies of Syria

πth for /comfy/

THE FINAL KOTEL SOON, FELLOW ASSADISTS!!!

Death to /ptg/
Death to /cbts/
Death to Sup Forums
Death to four chain
Death to the Internet

Computers were a mistake.

>the absolute state of the Islamic State

So what are your thoughts about Hairi being held in SA?
It's pretty funny when he came out with his last interview where he basically said:
"Yeah guys, I'm toats not forced to stay here, Iran should stop influencing others, hail Salman and Mohammed"

It was a mistake , now it's a police state

World war two was a mistake

Was life under mubarak this shitty?

>"Yeah guys, I'm toats not forced to stay here, Iran should stop influencing others, hail Salman and Mohammed"
bretty gud tl;dr

shieeet missed you guys

t. aleppo syrian

Reeeee
dont bully ISIS chan
all she wanted was some melons

Transistor was given to the WASP elite during WWII by fallen angels from space so Satan's godless "utopia" could be realized sooner.

World war 1 and 2 both were mistakes tbqh

>Computers were a mistake.
This. Anarcho-primitivism is the only way.

the only mistake is that they didn't last longer

No , it was way better than now and I wonder how the government gonna escape this debt loophole

eternal anglos was mistake

Stop using Sup Forums!

better than now sure, but there was some form of oppression by the police?

ISIS-chan is for bully

>Anarcho-primitivism is the only way
I don't think so, but computers should definitely be burned and kept among the aristocrats as a special machine with specific uses. God, I can't want for websites to be sold in paywalled packages and all countries to regulate net traffic like their own borders.

I want to go back to a time when only a few 'nerds' used the internet and not the stupid masses

Yo long time no see, how are ya doing

Nerds are liberal cucks. I don't like nerds even though I'm supposed to be one.

Unconfirmed reports that Syria's President Bashar Assad sacked his youngest brother Maher from the command of Republican Guard and the army's elite Fourth Armored Division
>twitter.com/SaadAbedine/status/930002626585829378
"""""Unconfirmed""""""
Anyone know the twatter source?

>This. Anarcho-primitivism is the only way
Oh you're ready to listen now? ;^)

It was a shitpost m23

maybe he is trying to get rid of nepotism and put some actual good commanders to fight if the SDF starts shit

So, catching up late on last thread, pic related has been purged?

Yes , 25 Jan was the police day in Egypt and people were calling for a protest to ruin the day for them because they killed someone called khaild saeed but the police like fucking idiots or a traitor shot at the protesters making aljazeera hop on and making more people go protest and other factions came along and (((they))) took notice and mubark fucked up big time

Dunno, I don't go to reddit. ;^)

I was secretly hoping you're that based Catholic Poland poster.

This, is his brother any good?

ISIS chan is the Aqua of the Syrian Civil War
She was literally made to be bullied

nope
they still infest the catalog
also stop posting about the fags from reddit
less i see them the better

No
Internet anonymity and freedom is one of the few things i am willing to throw a Molotov at the cops for

Your more parasitical countrymen would have nowhere to leech, oh no :(

Did you consider yourself under mubarak as oppressed?
Was there a constant threat from the police abusing your rights or things that you couldn't do back then?

So they would leave or be forced to work like back at home, what's bad about it?

>also stop posting about the fags from reddit
Nigger you were posting screencaps from there moments ago, I had one question that seemed to take up the majority of discussion the end of last bread.

Ok, so where will be interesting stuff next?

When is Hairiririrrs eta in Lebanon?
When will Idlibistans purge seriously begin?

>Internet anonymity and freedom
Are the reason we have to suffer your weeb posting, that autist's boobs posting and my own weird hobbies. I don't want the next generation to have to bear with these curses.

shit nigga im fine and trying to remember my tripfag code

Im seeing rumours on Twitter that Hariri may cancel his resignation?

maybe a LebAnon can pitch in

No but there's a dirty game that was going on between mukhabrat and the secret service and army intelligence
Try would kill a tourist or a sitizen for example and investigate against eachother it still happens to this day

Nigga what?
Why would they do that?

that's what his latest interview apparently hinted at, can't confirm as I don't speak bongroachspeek

>friendly divegrass match between Syria and Iraq today
>in Karbala
>K-A-R-B-A-L-A
Fuckin pottery.

Because of arab unity ofcourse
do you really want those poor excuses of human life back?

Why do you use a memeflag?

Less people in power = more power for the existing people in power
Corrupt governments exist every where .

back at work yes
you keep blaming leeches for the situation but honestly i blame people that allowed the situation to exist
if you give people the mean to abuse a system they will do it
you shouldn't assume that people are good willed by nature and always expect the worst of people and design every system and plan in order to prevent them from fucking you over
The problem in europe is that people are too altruistic.
If you want to stop migration (legal and illegal) instead of wasting money on border control and deportations you should stop the problem at the source. Get rid of the gibsmedats system and the only people that will come will be the one seriously looking for a job and not subhumans wanting free vacations
Just my two cents

i like it

nice pirate flag mann

yes thats my trip code

>you keep blaming leeches for the situation
Nope I blame sp-a & ps or "commies" in short
Doesnt make the leeches less cancerous or justify their behaviour

>Doesnt make the leeches less cancerous or justify their behaviour
This.

What's new my man?
How are things looking for you boys?

Well the environment certainly plays a big part
Back at home the leech type are far more civilized, they are less violent and far less mean in average. They're just people that hang out all day long with their friend in the streets and sometime they help around people helping them carry their groceries or give direction to people
But here they're just cancerous as fuck, they constantly fight and shout late at night and mug people and sometimes (and this happened to some of my friends) attack people for no reason than just beating them up.
Idk why they're this feral here and it's odd as fuck

its fine... kinda......... but fine for the most.. yesterday there was an earthquake but i was sleeping

Yeah I heard, stay safe man.
How's the reconstruction in Aleppo going?

It would be funny if the mods were to take over larpers' tripcodes and ban anyone who uses them for lulz
Then they could trick gullible schizos into believing whatever retarded shit the mods could spew and I bet the morons would believe all of it

i did not follow up too much recently. but i have relatives who returned to aleppo

another day another saa failure

>2018-1/12
>having to resort to fake news tactics to take a town from post-dead isis
>not able to take it a week later
>get humiliated
>not able to advance more than 5 kms, in open desert

>the absolute arab state of the SAA

alright i'm out

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41915295

I just realised, we are going to have to up our game otherwise the RLM is going to get all our shekels...

Are you new to following this conflict? Media generally jump the gun stating a town is liberated as soon as there are reports about (minor) gains in its area

If Im reading your comment right, first you choose to believe these preliminary reports, and then later its "fake news" when people state they werent correct?

good day, sir

Fucken hell, some celebs on twitter are pointing out Yemen tragedy now and some unrinocally are like
>This would NOT happen under Obama

>Idk why they're this feral here and it's odd as fuck
Many factors I think;culture clash,not being integrated, "dealing drugs is cool yo" culture influencing the youth, system that toleranties the cancerous behaviour etc
Hard to say what exactly causes it tbqh
I know I generalize too much in my Posts but I do know that not all of them are bad (except for morrocans :^) ), you seem to be a normal functioning part of society for example
In other news; heard about a case today where a morrocan (surprise; Its like They want me to hate them) who used his car to ram people so he could steal their wallets & phones

>losing the oilfields to kurds
>not able to mount hama offensive
>unable to make gains against decomposing isis
>getting cucked and btfo from israelis at leisure
>rebel pockets everywhere
>have US, israel, kurd, russian, turk, iranian amies on their land doing whatever they like
just federalize my shit up faam

the reports state that the news about abukamal captured was given on purpose to media "hoping that media warfare takes its effect". these fools thought ISIS were going to retreat due to twitter like these faggots did in palmyra

>Hello, which way to abu kamal?

their burgers their unable to see anything outside the blue vs red paradigm

yeah, it's partisanship to the highest degree.
I imagine if clinton ahd won the presidency. She would be like
>I went to the Saudis and told them "Cut it out"

The oilfields are useless without T2.
And most of the pockets pose no offensive threat towards Assad.

You make some valid points but you probably need to tone down the armchair general bullshit a little

>was given on purpose to media "hoping that media warfare takes its effect"
this is stupid, I hope they don't pull any shit like that in Idilib

Through Deir, take left at the interssection to Maaydin, straight to Aleppo, then turn right to Palmyra and then 200 kilomemes onward you will be at your destination.
>the chad manouvers
Also
>high ranking SAA commanders in cars

you think theyre going to have a problem to find investors to build whatever is required to bypass that problem since they control the fields?

i dont really care tbqh just bantering. saa a shit tho.

>The oilfields are useless without T2.
Is This actually confirmed? Only saw one tweet on that

>you seem to be a normal functioning part of society for example
am I?
pic semi related
>used his car to ram people so he could steal their wallets & phones
Next gen mugging
Gotta love them m*rrocans
Honestly violent crime is far much lower back home
Muggings are less frequent and are done mostly by drug addicts in need of a fix that operate solo and that you could scare away if you scream for help.
Pickpocketing is far more common than violent aggression and i never heard of a case of gang attacking people for fun.
For instance back at home i knew one girl that was mugged by a drug addict, she screamed for help and this guy ran off as if he saw members of the GIA running toward him. The story was known by the whole neighborhood and the locals young that hang around the streets chased off the guy the next day they saw him (another fun details our lazy youth are helpful to the point of making sure their streets are cleaned from known criminals) or any story of a young guy that got attacked by a dude (not drug addict this time) and the whole neighborhood (shopkeepers and street youth cornered the guy and beat him up, never saw the guy again
Here i knew one guy that got attacked by 5-7 people that beat him up and stole his phone and another guy that got attacked and beaten up for nothing in BROAD DAY LIGHT, just pure sadism and no one came to help.
I think it has mainly to do with culture, back there people have a higher sense of community and if you engage in bad behavior, you end up in trouble with the people that know you and even more with your family that will most likely beat you up for giving them a bad reputation.

Where will the oil go? can't go through Turky because Turkey hates them and wants them to fail, same with Iraq.

You're probably right, can't see why someone wouldn't bankroll them to get oil.
As far as I'm aware, it's the only pumping station connected to the oil field.

>33333
>it's the only pumping station connected to the oil field.
well it is now

I have a new favourite webm

Mashallah!

>300+ dead because of earthquake

>I think it has mainly to do with culture, back there people have a higher sense of community and if you engage in bad behavior, you end up in trouble with the people that know you and even more with your family that will most likely beat you up for giving them a bad reputation.
just great, they behave like assholes here because they don't care without their community. Fucking lowlifes who can't behave without a stick

oil will find a way. i wouldnt exclude iraq or even selling it to/through assad. at worst they can use it as an important bargaining chip.
theres no way to justify that losing those oil fields is not a failure for the SAA.

>behave like assholes here because they don't care without their community
unironically THIS
When they're back at home (for vacation for instance) they behave very much

>Will be leaving the Philippines tomorrow after many days of constant mtgs & work in order to #MAGA! My promises are rapidly being fulfilled.
damn, Trump might be based after all; I didn't knwo he played magic the gathering

Dont stress apparently it was mostly Ku*ds

K*rds mostly I hope?

and about 2.5k injured according to iranian sources

wheres the benis