Who else used to watch Jimmy fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden etc...

Who else used to watch Jimmy fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden etc. ? But since the whole trump thing started i cant watch these faggs no more they constantly are hitting trump and it opened my eyes about the MSM and SJW and those fucking lib democrats holy shit

is there any republican late night show worth watching ??=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZWT45-00XI
dr.dk/tv/se/jersild-om-trump/-/jersild-om-trump-32
gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/jimmy-kimmel-is-a-pedophile-30977225/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After the 2008 crash, America looked like shit, particularly the cities. Homeless trash everywhere, crack heads, niggers, communists, prostitutes etc.

Then the Democrats got elected and set out to rebuild the whole fucking thing. And they did. In 2016, American cities were the pinnacle of human civilization. Ultra high IQ people, record levels of education, thriving multinational billion dollar corporations, young, good looking successful people everywhere, amazing culture that shaped and indeed changed the entire world in a few years. It was beautiful.

The only problem was that in order to achieve this, they had to get rid of the trash. All the niggers, low IQ subhumans, old people, prostitutes, crack heads etc. had to be kicked out. And they all ended up in the rural and suburban ghetto shitholes at the outskirts of the cities. But some people couldn't be kicked out because they had too much money. Trump was one of them. Being a gambling enabler, tax-evading, nigger-like pervert rapist with the vocabulary of an 8 year old, he didn't belong in the new, modern, ultra high IQ cities built by the democrats, and he wasn't happy about it.

So he set out to become the leader of the rural and suburban retards. He realized that some of the people who got kicked out by the democrats did not overdose on meth and still had just about enough brain cells left to vote. By appealing to their low-IQ, primal instincts, he managed to rally up enough of them to get elected and buy himself some time.

Same

Check out Louder with Crowder on YouTube.

>Wahh, I can't stand these people anymore since they rightfully call out Trump's stupidity instead of making fun of things I dislike.

American cities are have some of the highest records of violence pollution and hobos.

Democrats didn't built them, they existed before 1960s you faggot.

I watched leno and letterman in the 90's

rural and suburban ghetto shitholes

Ghettos don't exist in suburban areas but inner cities.
You can't have even average intelligence if you are repeating same exact thing in every single post.Hillary and Democrat politicians never built anything, Trump did for the last 40 years literally that was his job

I used to watch Colbert, SNL and the daily show religiously. Then I noticed something. After Obama got elected they refused to touch him. Even after all the fuck ups. They shifted the blame to republicans like we were in the bush era again. But it wasn't funny. It was annoying. I remember when the media had a field day with Clinton after the Lewinsky scandal. They had no problem shitting on any president until the black guy.

I never found any of these hacks funny.

>Who else used to watch Jimmy fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, James Corden etc.
hopefully no one who browses here and whoever did at one point needs to go back to facebook

i dont watch tv
you shouldnt either

Never fell for the late night comedy meme. Missed all of their premiers. Missed all of the highlights. I don't regret it one bit.

It's almost as like most the country isn't like the contrarian hivemind of /pol

That's because you're politically sensitive? Conservatives tend to be like that because they're afraid of a ny change and/or are religious.

The election literally ruined all media, including the internet.

No. Stop feeding the Jewish media machine and these soulless sellouts who are destroying our country and read SIEGE.

It must be nice living in a fantasy world.

>youtube

this too

>Watching TV

Used to watch Fallon almost every night. Even during the campaign it wasn't too bad. But now it's just shitting on Trump literally every night and it's boring as fuck. Don't think there's any republican late night host

So you, being an open minded liberal, enjoy the 700 club, Fox News and frequenting radical ultra-nationalist rallies? Or maybe you're just ignorant of human psychology and the fact that on average, people generally prefer the company of people similar to them and that this extends to media and entertainment as well.

Nice science-fiction screen-play

Meanwhile in reality Obama ran the country and its backbone, the middle class into the ground and they voted against the establishment in their last effort... or just to shit on their head.

Ultra high IQ, record education, good looking people, amazing culture.... Have you seen the average unwashed hipsters screaming brain dead slogans on the universities in their black-framed glasses, ripped farmers, pink hair and a starbucks coffee in their hands?

The Daily Show's whole run with Jon Stewart was pretty solid, because he was a real american patriot who cares about this country.

Then they got that nigger from south africa who doesnt give a fuck about america

Jon Stewart was a evil Propagandist Liberal Kike far worst than any Nigger. He spent his entire show attacking the Right and hiding itbehind comedy.Colbert, Oliver, Travor Noah etc..are just learning from him

used to love Ferguson and would watch him nearly every night.
would occasionally endure oldman Letterman some nights (he was great back in the 90s, but lost something after that heart attack and birth of his son)
Late night is dead to me now though.

As soon as the election ended I got rid of cable TV altogether. The mass delusion of liberals was gut wrenching and half the television programs had become [delusional] liberal propaganda. Living in america over the past year has become a nightmare as jews have all but completely destroyed the ole american passtime of watching TV.

It amazes me how many people still ride the fuck out of Trump's dick on this site. Your eyes aren't open, you're just nieve.

i dont watch faggets from TV
i dont watch faggets from youtube
you shouldnt either

They were always terrible. They didn't change. You grew up.

Conservatives just seem to be clearly backwards though. They're stuck in Tue 1950s. They cant hear anything other than Fox news since it makes them uncomfortable. Fox news just tells the right wingers what they want to hear. Liberal people pretty much listen to everything different, hence why they can appreciate multicultural stuff. Liberals don't listen to right wing news though, and that's because it's the same old shit and offers nothing new to this world. Just retards.

LOL!
You're pathetic.

Same goes for actors.
Some I used to like I now hate after seeing them screech about Trump on Twitter.

(((You)))

Loved him...still love him.....but he needs to stick with the agenda from above.....don't think he has much choice.

>Who else used to watch
Our state media is spending tax money on buying the Colbert and Jon Steward shows. To brainwash our population.

>is there any republican late night show worth watching
The problem is, even if there was, they won't air that kind of thing.

They recently admitted to produced an anti-nationalist TV series called 1864. They spent 14 million Euro of our taxes on it.

State media is corrupt.

You were just naive, you didn't think about who gave him his salary.

God no, haven't had cable in at least 6 years.

Why do leafs always copypasta?

Yeah, I stopped watching them shortly after the election.

Comedy was ruined to me because these agenda fuckers can't stay out of politics for their shows.

Hans, what in the fuck stone age do you live in? A literal mindless consumer of carefully engineered manipulative brainwashing.
I think its been about a decade since I've switched on the tele, life's been going upward since then.

TLDR
youtube.com/watch?v=JZWT45-00XI

Just go get your memes and news from cheap production non-corprate news outlets and those are scattered all over youtube to which they're 100-fold more informative and funnier than the dying, fake and completely controlled late kike shows

>REEE LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE!!!
Brainwashed sheep.

Good thing nobody liked it. It was a terrible TV show.

>Good thing nobody liked it.
How do you know that?

Did you know even Danish people's party support the Democrats?
There is only 5-10% of our population who side with the Neocons.

Its not comedy, its propaganda.

>Our state media is spending tax money on buying the Colbert and Jon Steward shows. To brainwash our population.
Nice tinfoil

kek, this is a leafy pasta.

The Right was at its worst moment when Bush was in office, and deserved heavy public criticism.

The evidence is plenty.

They also aired this cartoon documentary which claims how Trump had a troubled childhood with his dad. This cartoon was purchased because our state media expected a hillary win.

They also have a weekly commentary/pundit show which highlights all the bad and chaotic things about Trump: dr.dk/tv/se/jersild-om-trump/-/jersild-om-trump-32
This one is a CNN sock puppet, it constantly talks about Russia every week.
They never talk about how much the Democrats are in meltdown.
There is in fact no weekly series about how bad the democrats are doing.
They are ignoring the issues with Hillary.
They are ignoring the Pelosi meltdowns.
They are ignoring the angry grassroots like TYT forming the justice democrats to rebel against the Clintons
They are ignoring the DNC corruption issue between Hillay and Bernie.
Etc. etc.

Again, there is no nuance, no alternative perspective from the other side.

Nice fan fic leaf

"State media is corrupt.".....
Why am I naive? I basically said the same thing.
"....he has no choice,...agenda from above"

or you mean something diff?

>James Corden
literally who

Trump joke #5045327818

Liberals are snowflakes and they need to be oandered too.

The thing I hate about Colbert, John Stewart etc.. is that it was all fun and games for them when we were killing Iraqis under false pretenses when Bush was president. Now they quibble over every Trump faux pas, they even hate everyone who voted for him.

So fuck these media aristocrats

>believing there is a difference between neocons and neolibs

C R A I G

F E R G U S O N

S U P R E M A C Y

No I stopped watching television back in 2005

smartest of em all i would love to have on our side is colbert
funny guy

you fags just lack a sense of humour, maybe it's your Aryan genes ?

John Stewart Lebowitz was Bill Mahrr lite and worse in every way. At least Bill Mahrr is honest.

maybe they just don't like trump? i mean, it's an opinion dude. this isn't ''epic 1984 brainwashing'' you know

stopped watching TV before those shills made it big. I see their garbage at the gym since I work out late. i don't hear, but can tell sometimes by the lip movement or subtext "Trump.... Trump..." I just roll my eyes and look at the wall.

I am amazed this site held on to Colbert as long as it did. I gave up on the faggot when he misrepresented Operation Payback.

I heard Fallon largely avoids politics if he can. But I don't watch so I don't really know.

Stop watching television.

Cut the cord. You want to send money to Hollywood? When they're not raping and molesting each other they're spending your money to fuck you over. And laughing how stupid you are to pay them. They hate you.

He's a cuck and buys into all the Jewish narratives including Germans being eternally evil.

I meant that it's always been that way. There isn't some point in time when he was a good guy, and suddenly he became a bad guy.
The money who pay for him has always been from the same source, with the same intentions.

There used to be a video of Kimmel making two little boys (brothers) kiss eachother on the lips about 5 times, even after they were visibly very uncomfortable. Kimmel was audibly aroused

I wonder why it was deleted hmmmm

gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/jimmy-kimmel-is-a-pedophile-30977225/

The better question is how you found late night funny in the first place.
Even disregarding that they've been leftist forever, the way they set up jokes with laugh tracks and shit just isn't funny...

I always knew this was the case

just STOP WATCHING TV, you fucking PLEB.
i havent had cable for almost 10 years now.
i dont feel like im missing out on anything.
watching TV is the most aggressively normie, good-goy thing you can do.
have you ever looked at jimmy kimmel's nose in profile? he is a goddamn TURBOKIKE.
the late show format is a franchise and they have their satanic kikes in place wherever it springs up.
in russia it's pic related-- a kike who had steven colbert come on his program and spread "MUH RUSSIA" propaganda TO THE RUSSIANS THEMSELVES.

>Conservatives can't listen to anything they disagree with
>I can't listen to Fox news though, they're just retarded
Studies into far right groups show that on average they read far more news publications and non-fiction works than any other political category. This is because they're political agitators. The average liberal watches Netflix and a marvel movie with some light Google news browsing.

I don't know why you retards harp on about fox news on Sup Forums of all places. It quickly exposes you as a misinformed retard. The only fox news guy liked on here is Tucker because he dog whistles for us instead of neocons. Talking about breitbart or something would be more accurate to attack our positions, but we don't give a shit about their articles either. We just like Bannon's proxy war with the GOP. He's still a civic nationalist who loves Israel.

The truth is we read the same shit you do. We're just not consuming it without suspicion or a critical eye, understanding how it relates to our worldviews and who is speaking. So when the AP says Assad's forces never fought ISIS during the Aleppo siege, we know to actually fucking check if it's true rather than believing them (protip: They were fucking lying).

>a leaf

They didn't like Bush either. Or any of the other Republicans.
Is that okay with you? Is this how a state media should be run?

If it wasn't for the fact that the main manuscript writer for "1864" series admitted his intentionally made the series anti-nationalistic, our State media would have constantly denied all allegations.

They should just stop pretending they are impartial, and just openly state they are CNN sockpuppets and that they serve the globalists.

Here is a bit about BBC by the way
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
And this is what you get as result: bbc.com/pidgin

only kimmel, yes that scum the way he approached the fallen emperor thing is repulsive. those others are retard level, never did.

so is kimme,and others, l one of those "deep state" stooges burgers speak of, divide and cause troubles?

It's the fucking state media, you absolute retard. You think government media should be advocating for a political ideology? Don't you dumbasses cry about RT?

bongs think the state should do everything

It's a fucking disease. I don't understand why they think it's a good idea for the BBC to live off their tax dollars, consequence free.

The difference between 1984 brainwashing and "Our entire social group irrationally hates Trump and always believes the same thing." isn't much of a difference.

IM WATCHING ON YOUTUBE NOT TV DONT YOU SEE IM FROM GERMANY FUCKING KEKS

YT has ads that support the content owner. You do use adblock, correct?

I'd like to add about Reddit and why youth tend to follow authoritarian sources.
I'd also like to add that peer-review isn't actually a scientist repeating an experiment but rather someone in an office looking over a paper and seeing if it looks like an actual study was performed (sometimes retesting formulas if math was involved) - it's the same as you glancing over a math book and accepting it's contents as true without requiring or performing proofs. Imagine if 20 years down the line everyone realized that pi was not exactly 3 but rather an irrational number of 3.14159... only because a scientist actually looked and tested the contents of the book - this is how the progenitor of gender science was found to be flawed and out-right wrong, yet today you can get hormones to change your body fat distribution because gender has nothing to do with sperm or egg production and in some places that cannot be disputed due to government law.

Talk shows were never funny, always scripted, always bullshit. Same goes for SNL. They have always been retarded.

I used to wonder why american audiences watched them and laughed. I didnt get why anyone could be amused by such awful attempts at humor. Since Trump I now know that they arent actually funny and exist solely as a vehicle for dumb gulliberal people to digest democrat talking points.

well I never said otherwise...I stopped watching German msm 15 years ago. But still watch kimmel from time to time, selected vids on YT.

I know the MSM is braindead...Germany and USA,....but there was a big internal fight going on at FOX the last months,...and I think they pretty much separated from the rest.

Still nothing beats the NET, but we need FOX, next week will be crazy,....and FOX will be the tip of the spear.
CNN is already crumbling....
the other will follow.

Possible arrests in left MSM?
CIAMSM?

Sup Forums is nothing for my parents.
We need platform for the normies.
I am glad there is FOX.

Who needs more info checks the web.

>Google BOX:
>other people asked also:
THIS shit is crazy will change a lot,..still controlled though...check clintons search-terms,....maybe this will fall too?

Interesting times.....

>But still watch kimmel from time to time, selected vids on YT.
you do you, I have been watching the Orville from the fox website, but it is the only television I consume. 30min a week is more than enough of the electric jew.

Jon Stewart is a very talented comedian, who made the mistake of starting to believe his own bullshit when they invited him on Crossfire. From then on, he started down the slope from funny down to “important”.

Colbert, Corden, Kimmel, Fallon and Meyers are the same white guy doing the same cuck comedy act. Mostly this is to divert the fact there are no POC (people of color) on Late Night (unless you count South African Trevor Noah which no one does).

The combined ratings of Obama-era late night white guys are less than what Leno and pre-intern blackmail scandel Letterman did. A lot of the drop off can be attributed to internet competition. However the comedy cuck comedy ratings pie can only be sliced up so much.

Kimmel with his mask removed

Tossed my TV 25 years ago so i would not have to watch the crap they spew.

(OP) #
>Jimmy Kimmel,
Can be funny but I don’t care for chat shows anyhow
>Jimmy Fallon,
Cringe worthy rapping white boi, surrounded by negros
>James Corden
Fat unfunny, absolute cunt, who must have sucked a lot of Jew cock to get on JewSA TV

Yikes.. imagine being this sheepish....

>stop attacking my father figure waaaahhhhhhhh

I didn't feel so close to the US to watch them before 2016. I did watch archive of the Daily Show 1999-2015 this summer, then Colbert's show, and all those modern hacks. Bill Maher too.

Be Dem in CA. Vote Trump.
Still registered Dem.

Stop watching late night since left has gone full retard & lost it sense of humor.

The real Fox news supported the Republican Rinos, this was observable prior to the election.

The current Fox news is a split personality. They have to mention some positive sides of Trump, or else they lose all the viewers(This is Tucker and Hannity's job basically).

But sometimes they try to slip in a blue pill here and there. Last July, they invited some guy from the military, and was 100% unashamed shilling for Macron.
From this, we know whoever is controlling Macron, is best friends with Fox News. Globalists are buddies until the end.

>A lot of the drop off can be attributed to internet competition
Likely the main. Modern children don't watch tv and are playing on their phone/ipad when the parents turn on the tv.

The retards of my generation are netflix whores who bingewatch seasons of whatever their normiebook is telling them to watch. People who watch live TV or DVR live TV tend to be 50+. Sports fans who like to watch the seasonal version of niggerball are the exception and even both the viewership and attendance are down.

Two scoops!!!!.....how will Blondel Brumpfenstein ever recover from this sick burn.

>highest records of hobos.
That explains why bindle attacks are on the raise.