/CBTS/ #301 - GEOTE EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Shill are now trying to bake fake breads with dead link. REMEMBER to check for mold in new breads
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (Nov 11) & (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472 (NEEDS UPDATE)
Advise for your first step into this
HOW TO READ Q Q Post Legend
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

>NEW VERIFIED Q POSTS 12 Nov

Theorised Shutdown
>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
GREAT MEME COLLECTION
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
>REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE THEIR OWN REWARD. YOUR WORK WON'T BE FORGOTTEN

You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.htm
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
archive.is/MfqEx
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html?action=click&contentCollection=undefined®ion=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&moduleDetail=most-emailed-1&pgtype=undefined
archive.is/tUJj2
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
sgtreport.com/articles/2017/11/13/claims-iran-earthquake-was-actually-covert-nuclear-detonation?format=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay

Projection

You guys need some sort of "Storm for Dummies" pic if you want to spread it well.

bread deleted on 1 2

Thanks Germanic Baker
>assistance valued as always

How long are you faggets going to make these threads for?

How much longer until this storm?

Is this just /ptgay/ by another name?

Hope you all get cancer.

Here....

Don't stop KrautBro, hold the line!!!!!

ayy

I just tried to search #Qanon on Twitter and look under "latest". Twitter would only allow me to search 2 hours back. No tweets before 2hrs ago visible.
What's going on today?

KRAUTBREAD TASTY

HOLD THE LINE
UNTIL THE LIGHT
HOLD THE LINE
AGAINST THE NIGHT

Heeeeeeeres Johny

REMINDER
Loaves between ~#277 and #300 have been skipped

Caption this.

Breakdown of CBTS nuke attack:

CBTS #276 alive and running as usual Anitifungal related leaf was baker

404 for at least 5 minutes, thread available in search but not opening.

Thread reopened but all images were X. Shills galore.

Thread pruned.

All new thread attempts were instantly pruned within seconds. Thread #282 (I think?) stayed alive for about 10 minutes after Baker was told to bake without orange image. VOAT thread was activated to wrangle in emergency.

A flatbread was baked as a means of oldfags finding us. But threads seem to be resumed.

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
→ → → → → → → →

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP → → CONFIRMATION → →
QRD summary – → →
Simple rundown – → →
M-Intel user – → →
Saudi theory – → → → → (via #116 → →)
Big picture – → → (via #100 → →)
RPP – → → / 'Endgame' – → →
SA timeline – → → → →

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 → →
NOV 8 to NOV 11 → →

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WE NEED A HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

Keep up the good fight.

Fresh OC

Please do our job for us and arrest Trudeau. Ty.

Morning anons...have we figured out how to redpill grandma yet?

Looks like a rough night of baking!

With that glow in the dark NYT article that Qanon brought to our attention, it would a shame if more people knew that the CEO of the NYT was also the CEO of the BBC during the Jimmy Saville pedo scandal.

>First time on since saturday, just finished reading the new Q drops/answers.
>I have to get up for work in 3 hours but IM TOO FUCKING HYPED
>I DON'T WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE ANYMORE
Anyone wanna give me a sitrep as of now, or are the questions the most recent?

greenx4 go,go,go,go !

I'd love to but I have to leave now.

We need a new baker
>We need a new baker
We need a new baker
>We need a new baker
We need a new baker

The Warlock hit the CyberJoo with "Shoah Spell" doing 500 points of damage and killing him.

Who is gonna tell them? This is a well known fact, yet no media will report it...

am I glowing in the dark yet, boys?

"Q" must be laughing his ass knowing there's a dedicated bunch of autists who sit around 24/7 trying to decipher he's stupid posts.

The fucking state of this board

>Checked

1/2, from another user

Godfather III

>Vatican goes into debt. Bailed out by George Soros. Church begins focusing on progressive outlets and softens it's tone on issues.

Bring it up to Q if he pops on and see if he confirms. have to go for a bit. Also.. Does anyone have a post of the latest graphic?

Sage

And yet you post in them more than anyone.
Seriously, take your meds, lefty.

Baurenbrot

>REQUESTING BAKER
BAKER NEEDED

>REQUESTING BAKER
BAKER NEEDED

>REQUESTING BAKER
BAKER NEEDED

>REQUESTING BAKER
BAKER NEEDED

>tfw you still had tendies stockpiled for nov 4 and 8 and are still waiting to eat them and be comfy

whens grand commander come back?

2/2 from another user

WHERE IS THIS ARTICLE GONE THAT Q LINKED US TO???

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.htm

IT´S GONE!

Did anyone archive it? seems damning important to me.

This is never going to keep attracting people if it's displayed like this. We need an organized graphic showing why Q might be legit to get people to start taking us seriously again.
There's a lot out there, anyone watching these threads since the beginning has seen the signs. The BO Extraction, constant hints about NSA then that NYT article yesterday, SA questions before the SA arrests.. I'm sure there was more. Q never said Podesta or Huma would be arrested, only indicted and 100s of those are still sealed.

Make an easy to digest graphic we can post to show people why were taking this seriously. That OP is far too data dense. The anons I talked to when the shilling died for an hour all said that this shit is AT LEAST suspicious, but can't tell if it's coordinated attack, CIANIGGERS or what. Help people out, this is info overload!

>Köstlich

Thanks [C]lowns [I]n [A]merica

Do not listen to (((naysayers)))

Im laughing at you 24/7 shilling why?

confirmed. 404. geote must have replied to the message

On Q's latest..looks like he wants us to focus on the khzarian mafia...
>ss was made of up khzarians...
>they ran hitler...
>they also had interactions with aliens...
>antarctica
>Khzarians wanted a "homeland" so they basically killed most of the jews and jumped their narrative
>Soros was a nazi..jewish..but khzarian
>his job was to pilfer thru the leavings of familys as they were arrested
>on 60 minutes interview he said "he loved it..."

Fuck i should have capped it when I had the chance

Leaf baker was in an unrelated topic afterwards, said his CBTS threads were getting hit by the spam filter. Chances are he's asleep now, hell I almost went to bed but here I am again

don't do the aliens antarctica, cern thing.. we had enough last night

GORILLION
INDICTMENTS
and people are still calling this a larp.

Really makes me think.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

[Fa]lse tripcode. A[g]ain.

archive.is/MfqEx

MFW people don't know it's the [CURRENT YEAR]

All shills say Ayyy

>nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.htm
It still there for me. Are you sure?

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html?action=click&contentCollection=undefined®ion=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&moduleDetail=most-emailed-1&pgtype=undefined

URL was altered

He did say it's main purpose was to send The God-Emporer a message....

I’ve tried to send you a link but it keeps saying aborted

https //mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

is this still going? Haven't been on since Friday. Anything new?

If there's nothing to any of this why do fags like you leave your precious bbc threads to shitpost here?

bingo. this user gets it.
cryptojews did it.
follow this lead.

What cunt.

What website can I go to to confirm it w/ my own eyes?

Lol...

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

nice one, ARCHIVATED!

archive.is/tUJj2

>leave Sup Forums for a week
>come back
>people are still making threads about this larper

When are you retards going to admit you got trolled?

wtf happend to Sup Forums

HE NEVER ASKED SUCH QUESTION YOU SHILL BASTARD

Why would that article be an attack?
Your tools are useless?
We have the real weapons and can hide it?
We can destroy NSA we can destroy MI so back the fuck off?

Is that some of the reasons the cia niggers are chimping out?

Also if this a larp then Hod is also larping because there are so many of us who have dreams/visions about what is going on. I've even had 3 specific dreams about /pol that have given me very specific prayers and or actions to take. Do not give up. Oh yeah God is NOT larping.

One had to prove pure aryan lineage several generations back, to join... shoo, disinfo fgt

The one who wears the upside down cross openly is Chelsea Clinton, connected to the Clinton Foundation and the Podestas.

Is it weird that I can smell this image?

Shills out in force
Theres many real anons and even more lurking.

Wasn't that the thread that had pictures of the tunnels and doors? That the one that went down? One of those picturesalso had something odd in the sky too.

Another pic.

it specifically mentions the Q Group. msg from the [c]himps [i]n [a]ction

khzarians....they study the talmud...they do ritual sacrifice..they co-opted the jewish religion and faith..very sad really...very similar to the christian faith that was co-opted but from the 3rd branch of the tree and I am sure Q will drop crumbs for that branch next...

Now..how will we tell grandma about this? How will you redpill grandma at Thanksgiving...and gently...

how long are faggots like you going to post about blacks and roasties (and how to fix them) Ahmed?

Meant God not Hod

Lmao

and another.

Tell me you're serious an not derailing

When was the "star of david" official made the seal? It was in modern times as you allude...

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

still there. you missed the htmL

mans not hot

>archive.is/MfqEx

Is Q hinting to be an inside leaker from the NSA and thatß s why the CIA seems to be THAT worried about the upcoming storm?

The article basically states, that these leaks were bad for the CIA and they suspect the NSA to have done them.

Those leaks were pretty meaningful towards the public, so it´s legitmate to assume the CIA of the bad actors.

fun fact - marc is soros' nephew

pertinent.
(((they))) will be saltier than 7 seas if this is found out.
this image an accompanying text
emphasis "uncertain"
time limited meme these into narrative at large
6-point star geometry crucial to (((their))) key implement

little miss Hubble

Filter all names, tripfags and meme flags. Thread gets much better. Still shit, but tolerable

Can we just have a link of all Q posts in picture form. As we already have a text only link. The large graphic is very shitty and difficult to use to red pill people.

>HABBENING?

sgtreport.com/articles/2017/11/13/claims-iran-earthquake-was-actually-covert-nuclear-detonation?format=amp

"whose symbolic significance is uncertain"