first for Diane best girl

I disagree, she is the bestest girl

WHORE

it's time

>break next week
NOOOOOOOOOOO

>those Glox and Gerheade waltz pages
Fantastic

Loving those pages, especially the third one. Suzuki a best at depicting emotion.

i can see why she was so grumpy at the start

That was a pretty amazing and unusual chapter.
That moment with Gehrarde and Glox was superb.

the end

She looks so sturdy and grabbable. Dem muscles.

Yes, loved the entirety of it. Also further confirmation that Gloxinia and Gerharde were an item, after Glox' plant golem during the tournament was the spitting image of Gerharde.

>Elaine confirmed dead
Merafags still on suicide watch

I'm pretty convinced that Dolor and Glox will be training them now, but they'll play it off as fighting them. What's their end game?

>implying
Zara will come back, too. He didn't even say anything to Gil.

Yeah, they could have killed them while they were sleeping. It doesn't make much sense for G+D to wake them up unless they have some other motives.

We already know that Dolor's endgame is to take down the DK, and Gloxinia just wants to kill all the humans apparently.

If those two wanted Diane and King dead, they would´ve killed them already.
Something tells me they´re going to switch sides now.

>that 15 pages fraudrin chapter
>half the art is missing in this chapter
>break next week
NAKABA IS DYING

>break

NAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAABBBAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerheade shoots straight up to waifu material. Who saw that coming?

Not to mention, Gloxinia looked pretty upset when Meliodas was about to die. Then they went missing immediately after.

So what's up with her eye? Was she crippled during the Great War?

Well glox and dolor probably still want to protect their respective species

A human probably took and sold it

There might be something else going on here. Why would they fight against Mel if they actually wanted to ally with him and didn't want him to die? Why would they switch sides now that the demons are accumulating power and Mel is dead(as far as they know)? It doesn't really make sense unless they know something we don't. Maybe they knew about Mel's immortality to begin with, maybe they knew of some way to power up that would give them the strength to fight the rest of the demons on their own or maybe they noticed what was happening in Britannia and figured this was the right moment to switch sides. There's at least one piece missing from this puzzle at the moment.

Or maybe mels 1 line speech totally won them over and regret their past mistakes

This. The dance sequence was really nice.

Are we supposed to know this place

He'll fix it in the tanks

>Why would they fight against Mel if they actually wanted to ally with him and didn't want him to die?

Technically, they only defended themselves. Escanor nuked them, and then Meliodias jumped at them immediately after, Glox even seemed to want to have a talk with him, but Mel wouldn't have none of that and just started butchering them.

Mel could have killed them right away if he actually wanted to

Mel's evil, man.

Might be the remains of the old fairy forest.

Nah we already knew that Dolor at least still wants to kill the demon king. If anything Mel's speech might be what made them try to kill him. Could be that they hate all demons, including Mel and possibly even themselves. Maybe they'll power up King and Diane and then die. That would explain Glox dancing with Gerharde this chapter, it was just his way of saying goodbye for good.

He could've, but that Mel was just a big softie. Unlike new and revamped EdgeMel.

Byzel maybe?

It could be the case that they wanted to ally with him discreetly. Gloxinia wanted to know why Meliodas was defending the humans then, Dolor seemed to want Meliodas to be the Demon King, but to talk to him they had to attract his attention first with the labyrinth. The tournament just didn't go according to plan.

I feel like Diane and King are about to get upgrades from Dolor and Gloxinia for whatever reason.

>woah is this nigger seriously only doing it to get laid

Nah, Vaizel's a smoldering wasteland now.

>Diane doesnt even reach dolors crotch
Guess that explains why he needs 4 arms

I'm still convinced Helbram is going to Link the people of Britannia to King so he can spirit bomb one of the TC.

brehs

Gerharde is a granny now while glox is still really young
they never had a chance

This would be unironically 10/10. This or King growing Wings and using the True form of his spear while looking like a handsome young man for no reason.

She's an eternal loli

That rock looks alot like the tree, compare these two pages

When mel gets revived he mentioned how his old self didnt want to kill any of the 10c

Not just her eye. Notice that we've never seen her legs either.

HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER
>trained by the original giant
>trained by the first fairy king

I like the way you think but it wouldn't really make sense for a fairy to borrow the power of humans since the two clans haven't treated each other very kindly in the past. I think he's actually just going to borrow the power of all the fairies in the forest. It would also balance things out a bit between the clans when you consider just how weak the fairies are compared to holy knights or giants. Giants are few in number but really strong, humans are large in number but not quite as strong as the giants, fairies are large in number and piss weak, but have an incredibly powerful king.

If that's what they were after then they handled it pretty poorly. They know Mel likes humans yet Gloxinia killed off a bunch of people in front of him for no reason, plus endangered Elizabeth and forced Escanor to fight against his will

The art this chapter was alittle Togashi tier.

It may be a secret magic trick of the Giants that needs to create a copy of some place.

That's been the case with a couple of recent chapters. Nakaba is getting lazy. Maybe one of his assistants left or something.

It was fantastic. What about it was Togashi tier, dumbass?

He doesn't have assistants

See

>unironically reading this trash

It used to be pretty good, then it became fairy tail but without the fanservice

spooky powerlevels

This, It's like Shogukegi no no Soma

just how fucking tall is dolor

26m

It's nothing like FT. Just compare the latest chapters highlights
>FT
Crude orgasm magic that doesn't work on virgins

>NnT
Beautiful and touching waltz between two non-main characters

The real question is why does he have 4 arms. I don't remember much from Diane's special but I don't think there were any other giants with abnormal bodies like that. They're just like humans scaled up.

>Commandment: Patience
>Hobbies: Competitions
>Daily Routine: Training

You know very well that isn't what I'm talking about, and a good moment in a chapter doesn't mean the entire manga is suddenly good, it has the same glaring issue as FT in that only the main character and his buttbuddies are overpowered enough to fight while all other side characters might as well not exist

>samefagging this hard

Two pages of King and Diane bathing and apparently it's now Shokugeki no Soma and Fairy Tail level. Fanservice.is more common in NnT is not common at all, especially since the 10 Commandments awakening.

I read One Piece, Fairy Fail, MHA, Nigga Clover, and plenty of others. NnT has the least amount of fanservice of all

Powerlevels

>post you quoted says the manga doesn't have fanservice
>proceeds to defend it as if it had fanservice
Reading comprehension

I don't really care about the side characters fighting. The manga is called "The Seven Deadly Sins", as long as they get their time to shine I'll be satisfied.

Quite frankly, the side characters have been in enough fights over the last 20 chapters, even if they stood no chance of winning.

Almost made it through a whole chapter, Niggastream.
Almost.

The manga is called The Seven Deadly Sins, why exactly is it bad that Nakaba focuses on his main characters?

The side characters get their fair share.of panel time too and even has ties.to.important characters and plot points.

Hauser, just became Great Holy Knight

Gilthunder, MIA which will.obviously lead into something

Guila, has ties.with Gowther and will undoubtedly play a part in his reawakening

Jericho, brother just died possibly given her more room for.development (in general she's been useful throughout the arc)

Griamore, played a huge part in Fraudrins defeat.

Do I need to list more? The side characters get perfect treatment and just enough tools to keep them relevant.

>B-but power leffuls!!
When will this meme end?

>as long as they get their time to shine I'll be satisfied
Pretty hard when you have "Praise the sun", "I said I'm overpowered so it's okay" and "I'm a demon" cleaning the floor each time

Why was Dolor wearing a bag over his head when he was first released from the seal? He's not that ugly, although his face doesn't really match his body.

Or maybe I simply replied to the wrong nigga? I'm a mobilefag after all, we fuck up often.

Yeah, it's not like this chapter was about Diane and King amirite?

They're not even DBZ power levels, they're more like RPG stats or those shounen jump stat tables converted into numbers.

Can't wait for 2-chapter long fight where they just so happen to power-up in the middle of it and not job this time

You forgot the Sins in this chapter who has ties with two Commandments and will probably be trained by them, and one that is literally a former Commandment.