600,000 Muslims forced out Rakhine

Couldn't see a thread or discussion on this and I'm interested to see where people stand on this as well as find out a bit more information myself

According to the media the majority Buddhist country is now committing genocide/ethnic cleansing

I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure not long ago the Muslim minority were attacking the Buddhists, killing and raping women and children

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2017/09/29/conflicting-emotions-in-bangladesh-around-influx-of-rohingya-refugees.html
dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2017/11/10/one-killed-angry-go-berserk-rangpur-hindu-village-facebook-status/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why can’t we do this?

>i'm pretty sure not long ago the Muslim minority were attacking the Buddhists, killing and raping women and children
Fake news. For once, muslims would never do such a thing. And it's much more probable that buddhists lost their shit for no reason at all. Buddhists have always been genocidal maniacs.

sorry i was multi-tasking

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

No one gives a fuck about Muzzscum rapists. Good for the buddhists if they kill the muzzies

we should copy this method
>false flag heavy muslim attacks in our countries
>declare state of emergency
>expel everything with too much melanin using the emergency to cover it up
Bonus points for converting standard industrial buildings in secluded areas into crematoriums

Don't be a stereotype.

>MUH B8IT LOL
Open up a dictionary and look up "satire", faggot. You might learn something.
Meme flags should be gassed, by the way.

How you do, fellow Germans?

That is some major achievement to make the local buddhists, whose religion is one of the most peaceful, pissed off to the point that they go to hunt muslim's asses.

how do you do fellow whites?

Faggot memeflag Judases

Myanmar is a army state. Buddhist just do what they tell them to do.

>we must learn how to live like asians

she is puppet of military junta
she got those power from them without a single bullet to open her country for capitalism

military junta don't care both muslim or buddhism
buddhist is easy to control and brainwash but muslim is not

"BANG!"

"BUDDHIST KILL MUSLIM!!!"

Rohingya is a savages that even their fellow muslim like malysia doesnt even accept them.
innocent my ass

They came to India, and we threw them back. Don't want more muslims.

We have given refuge to hundreds of thousands of tibetian buddhists in India when China attacked them but no kebab pls.

nah these muslim trash deserve it.

thestar.com/news/world/2017/09/29/conflicting-emotions-in-bangladesh-around-influx-of-rohingya-refugees.html

OH SOOO POOR muh crying

you are Thai muslim from the south right?
go back to Malay faggot

>Amerimutt defending gypsy muslims

“If a Rohingya beats someone or even murders them, they can just hide in the refugee camp. Then what are we supposed to do? They outnumber us.”

KEK

Happy Ramadiddlydan to you too muzzie.

Kill all muzzie rats

the-world-does-not-belong-to-islam.jpg

Hopefully their new residence is at the bottom of the sea

this is what these poor innocent do to Buddhist in the name of their Allah

I wonder if they try to rape fish and other aquatic life on the way down.

...-yet.png

so much for a women in "Power"

>Muslims r gud boys, they dindu nuffin
>Buddhists were tricked!!
Right.

>allow your people to kill muslims.
>throw out 500, 000 muslims out of the country.
>support your own countrymen vs the mudshits.

I don't see a problem here.
If your "men" were half as manly as this woman then your country wouldn't have been cucked.

when will you nuke Pakis?

>I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure not long ago the Muslim minority were attacking the Buddhists, killing and raping women and children

Payback's a bitch

Tomorrow if I get double digits.

Your insistence will win you something.

The end game

The oil must flow

so‘s ur whore mom lmao

Islam BTFO again.
Watch the dirty Muslims play the victim.

Nice

kebab ကိုဖယ်ရှား

Ok muhammed! your dads a camel.

>ur mom
>a whore

pick both

and then throw them in the trash lmao

Reroll

>tfw German flag means now a roach/mudshit is posting

this looked it up to....even with the rumors one of the rapists was a buddhist boy too....this is an excuse to genocide. These arent crazy arabs.
If there are refugees worth taking its them

No remorse.
dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/nation/2017/11/10/one-killed-angry-go-berserk-rangpur-hindu-village-facebook-status/

>t. Akmed

Buddhists did literally nothing wrong

What is the Arakanese Massacres of 1942 when 50,000 Buddhist Rakhines were killed by Rohingyas in Rakhine?

We wouldn't even need a false flag, we should have banned islam and non white immigration after the very first rape victim was reported.

Myanmar literally did everything. Falseflag just so they can kill. Got mad because someone want to help the muslims. Got mad at people wanting to help the muslims after basically genociding them and letting them escape. Got mad because Malaysia want them out of ASEAN after causing trouble. Block reporters from filming them not """genociding""". Block aids from going to the the affected areas. Force aids to go to their main cities. Later steal those aids for themselves. Blame Malaysia for not taking care of their kachin immigrants like a bitch. And also got mad at people making a protest about their bullshit.

Absolutely disgusting way to act for myanmar.

Well said Pajeet.

And reroll

they tried to invade it the same way theyre invading europe and this time they got blow out. this isnt what a genocide looks like, it is what defeat in a war looks like. war is ugly as hell, but sometimes required.

Europe:
>Muslims kill hundreds of civilians
>pimp thousands of young white girls
>gang rape even more white women
>form ghettos and enclaves where they menace the natives and enforce Islamic law
>bomb concerts attended by young girls
>government response is to give them taxpayer money and houses and crack down on the native populace who oppose islamisation of their nation

Burma/Myanmar
>Muslims launch overnight attack that kills less than 20 security forces
>government response is all out village burning, round up and shoot REMOVE KEBAB genocide

We could really learn a thing or two from them.

>20 000 muslims from 6 villages marched into a hindu village and burned the whole village down because some fag allegedly insulted the pedofet mohammed
>nothing in the news
>shitskins getting exterminated for their year of savagery
>zomg guise, muslims getting killed
literally no body cares. Hopefully they all die a slow and painful death for being goat fuckers

If Buddhist monks want you dead, you’re probably a piece of shit who needs to die anyway.

thats not her doing. shes just a puppet to the military. she dont want to hurt the muslims but she got no choice on the matter beacuse she holds no real Power.

There's something ironic here about Buddhists getting pissed off with Muslims

something religion of peace something something

Buddhists are pretty savage when they are riled.

No I am not muslim
I am buddhism but not have strong faith in it anymore
I like christ or ancient hermetica more
but who care I am gay furry anyway

memes can't change the truth

rerollin and hopin

wtf I love Burma now

one more time

What I find the most interesting about this is that it completely breaks the left's narrative. They always taunt the majority, hiding behind the "international community" and spouting shit about how certain solutions just aren't possible because the rest of the world would object.

But then no one ever gives a shit.
No one cares about Duterte being alright with drug dealers being killed without due process.
No one cares about India expelling the Pakis.
And no one cares about Myanmar.

Because when push comes to shove, the majority knows fully well that these people are a detriment to a functioning society and none of them will be missed.

tredje gången gillt

see

>>false flag heavy muslim attacks in our countries
>false flag
>Muslim attacks
>false flag
For what purpose?

>us Brits dump the muzzies there in the first place
>clearly causing trouble among the locals for years
>clashes all the time
>the locals finally had enough
>force all the muzzies out
>British government condemns their actions

We truly are the baddies of the last couple of centuries. Everything we do turns to shit and the Americans make the exact same mistakes.

show tits

This is amazing! I hope this action reach the West as well. Send all the demons invading Europe to hell, to where they belong.

Declare state of emergency, have military police and army on the streets.

These attacks are a good pre-text for governments to have more defensive power against civil unrest, the exact thing far-right "prepares" for.

Thai gay furry really?
Change yourself right now !
none of my fellow country men gonna act like a degenerate.

Wait am I seeing this right?
Is China going to fund the Krai Canal?
This will cripple Singapore.

I meant that there's no reason to false flag Muslim attacks because they are already committing enough of their own.

When Buddhists hate you you know you have fucked up.

who do you think keep funding the terrorist in south Thailand?

ur mom‘s clunge lmao

They actually aren't. That's the problem you fag. I really wish they had but they didn't.

The Rakhine/Rohingya are being used as a scapegoat to unite the people, while also tackling Bangladeshi immigration to the region due to overcrowding, and clearing the coast to gain greater economic control to government supporters.
At least they aren't attacking Christians in Kachin, who I think will be next, they've had an ongoing insurgency for years, along with the Chinese and Thai in neighbouring Shan and Kayin.

fuck you sauerkraut

The Malays are also funding them for obvious reasons too.

come on Furry is Key Performance Indicator of develop country
more furry = more individual and free thinker
you know how many furry in west country compare to asia ?

k

They don't user. Stop making lies.

You son of a bitch, you retarded dunecoon.
If you were any more inbred you'd be a fucking sandwich

Go brush your tooth :^)

yeah can't blame them though. south Thailand is ethnically Malay after all.
still FUCK MUSLIM!.
GLORY TO SIAM

What, so it's only okay when blacks do it?

t. South African living in America now.

i admit i like Zootopia. but im not a furry. fuck furry.

REFUGEE SCUM

liberal judges would just stop it since they have more power than the entirety of the US government for some reason

oooooh little miss ching chang chong has STANDARDS lmao

Not openly, but a few of the sultans are sending a few dollars their way.
Yeah that's true. The South Thailand Insurgency isn't near where the canal is planned right?

We discuss it a lot. Our consensus is they deserve it for worshipping moehommad.

My profession got me here in the 80s.
Unlike YOUR doctors, engineers, etc.

Buddhists have the tamest religion I know and now even they are being painted in a bad light so the news can suck more mudslime cock. Fuck this.

Thank you for enriching Americas prostitution industry, pretty woman

Hold up. Aren’t Buddhist’s meant to be super peaceful and anti violence etc?

>spoken like a true mohammad
muslims tried to genocide peaceful buddhists but now that those retaliate muslims cry