Poland and 20-something other EU countries just signed a military union PESCO...

Poland and 20-something other EU countries just signed a military union PESCO. Will they try to disarm us now that we finally elected a government which increased military spending and generally gave a fuck about military? Am scared Sup Forums. Anyone knows anything about it?

You hypocritical fucks endorse this.

The continent deserves to burn.

>pic related
My father always says that it doesn't matter who votes, it only matters who counts the votes. What is the source of pic? I don't believe it. We hate the EU

Isn't that just some bullshit deal about European military industry cooperation and financial help when a military equipment producent needs it?

I don't know, you tell me. But the fact that it is some EU thing makes me suspicious

Also
>financial help when a military equipment producent needs it?

Yeah, gib more money to the jews

Many Poles aren't against EU cooperation, they are against some current political issues in the EU

>ITT Polacks become part of the EU
>mfw

WTF Poland! Don't just sign every piece of paper they give you...

>Will they try to disarm us
This is a Military Union you shit for brains.
Your military will simply be send to guard EU borders.

Italy,Spain and Greece can't be protecting the whole Union on their own.

Hopefully your troops scare any upcoming rapefugees.

Poland is already in the EU, burger

Now your troops will tear you out of your beds in the middle of night to accomidate migrants.

The way the EU works the outer ring should get help from the center since they are the countries who's borders matter.

Isn’t Poland part of the outer ring?

>Isn’t Poland part of the outer ring?
The migrant wave is coming from the south.Poland isn't getting swarmed like the countries i mentioned.

Same goes for France and Germany.They should start getting involved in the protection of the EU borders.

You spend the most money already you cuck, so is Greece. If it's EU army then they should protect EU from migrants, else why spend more money? So you can go fight in wars for USA. EU army should be killing migrants instead of some sand dune terrorists. I don't care about terrorists in Africa or Arabia or China, that's their problem, not mine.

Shh, Abdul, let him be. He is just a tad slow.

ofc they favor the EU as whole since Poland would die without all the eu-gibs.

it's just a coincidence this frog post and a couple others got posted at exactly 7:00
definitely not shilling

I don’t see how this is Poland’s problem. They did not invite these people and have been screaming about how retarded most other countries were about it from the beginning.

>I don’t see how this is Poland’s problem.
That is because you don't understand how the EU works.As expected of your average stupid American.

From the sound of it, the EU doesn't work.

upboated
also
this ^^^^
xDdDdd
eu btfoed eternally mega!!

>am scared

Speak english you inbred turnip farmer