Arabs into anime

twitter.com/arinat_official/status/791896539639738368
my arab net pal translated this
>"Glimpse of the trailer Faris The Desertman produced by @airinat_official feauturing the Japanese studio @GAINAXNET and was aired today for the first time at @ANIMEAbuDhabi

Am I the only one surprised to find out that mudslimes have their own animation studio moreover that a nip studio would invest in such a thing.

Personally, I love gainax even all their shitty stuff but do they really have to throw money at this shit, or is there a business model I'm missing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lkwi9MVk8c
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-04/gainax-uru-in-blue-to-open-worldwide-in-2018-with-short-next-spring/.81782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mudslimes

f*ck off back to Sup Forums you racist troglodyte drumpf voter.

Sup Forums is a pro-Hillary safespace board.

Fuck off.

>f*ck
Fuck off.

Is this not the way to talk to my fellow memers xDDDD

Kill yourself

I live in Kuwait, showed it to some of my friends, we all agree it's shit, and probably Saudi propaganda BS. Anime is huge here, and a lot of people want to make their own animated show, but not like this.

Expect this thread to become shitposting general or another Sup Forums circlejerk. Bravo OP.

The friend I asked to tl this said it's so ''stereotypically'' racist

I refuse your offer kind sir

Man, what the fuck happened to Gainax?

Who?

That was exactly OP's aim

Does he rape a 9 years old or stab a priest?

troll harder you worthless autistic piece of shit

They are making that Wings of honmeise sequel thing, so at least should be good.

I don't even know whose side you're on.
this is some impressive false flagging.

>Gainax

>this entire post
save me toranpu-samaaaa

Arabs were always into anime. When I was in Dubai they had chibi maruko-chan! Doreamon, Sazea-san and Coocking Papa reruns everyday.

We already have ISIS guy on IBO that will jihad the kids next episode

no more pls

wow even the ISIS countries can make better animation than america, who wouldve think that?

Guys, they might be on to something.

Japanese studios can make Saudi propaganda and get tons of oil money, then they can actually produce anime with decent budget.

Saudis funding anime might be the best shit ever.

>pro Hillary safe space board
Woah there this is a pro trump safe space board
And you don't need a safe space. We do

>Saudi
Wouldn't it be more likely that the Emiratis sponsored this?

I mean, it premiered at Abu Dhabi and the Emiratis are pretty big weebs to begin with.

I unironically wish for the complete eradication of all Arab Muslims. They are consistently the worst human beings on Earth.

>Not the white man
>Not the jews
Funny. The only race that should survive are the South East Asian.

Just burn jihadi scum. And the West faggots who sponsor them.

>SEA shitskin who probably thinks he's as "Asian" as Nips
Get off your ass and make my shoes you dirty brown gook.

>Implying
I'm as White as they come but our race caused so much harm to the world by being pawns of the jews. Only Chinamen deserve to conitnue to populate the world.

Is this haram?

>colonizing lesser peoples and making empires is now being pawns to Jews
>being this much of a cuck that you have to fellate chinks
Take your yellow fever somewhere else.

>South East Asians
>survive

No, and neither is this most-definately-not-gay thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lkwi9MVk8c

Gainax is not dead?

Gainax has had to whore themselves off a lot lately. It's sad, but I'm also curious what random shit they'll try next.

>Denying that the jews played us like a fiddle since the fall of the Roman empire
>Denying the superiority of the only race not tainted by the jews
JewCuck please.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-04/gainax-uru-in-blue-to-open-worldwide-in-2018-with-short-next-spring/.81782

This is what I mentioned before.

the white man has never done anything wrong
Excluding America/Britain

>muh Jew this muh jew that
Looks like someone fell for the East Aryan meme. Why don't you go fuck a plastic K-pop whore since you clearly worship that race of midget squints.

this guy gets it

arent pictures considered immoral for muslims?

I mean the K-Pop idols are more pure than any western idol trash.

Well fuck I am quite surprised, was expecting it to sound far worse. Their VA is passable with a few odd parts but it is far better than most English dubs I've heard out there. Subbed is safest bet as the VA is as was intended.

I remember watching Digimon in Arabic back around the late 90s wasn't half bad with the exception of their retarded levels of censorship. Now you got me curious to see how hard they butcher Moe.

>forced Japan to change the soundtrack for Noragami because MUH RELIGION
No fuck off.

>Saudi Arabia
Even worse that Israel.
Anime about kurds removing kebab when.

You might as well add France, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Yugoslavia, and Russia to that list.

>Falling for the Kurd meme
At least someone knows the truth in this thread. Add Italy and Germany too.

They can remove Kebab all they want, but they better leave my tabbouleh and hummus alone.

You may joke but this is literally what Sup Forums has become.

>the white man has never done anything wrong
>always trying to destroy and conquer everything
fuck off back to Sup Forums

I think middle eastern calligraphy and architecture is cool so if any of this searches that itch I'm down.

Mongol Invasions of Japan: The Anime when?

Not muslim here.
Is this propaganda? I would like to watch muslim anime only if it is something like Otoyomonogatari.

Those are the jews and SWJ.

> Muslim-chan finally getting some recognition?