Shaun King Purveyor of White Genocide

Daily reminder that Shaun King believes and preaches that no white people deserve a home. That all white people must be enslaved to Blacks, and that the Genocide of people with European ancestry is a good thing.

We are dealing with something more than just elections. Talcum X has begun to lay the seeds of Genocide against white people and he must be stopped.

Shaun King is a white man pretending to be black. He is employed specifically to be a black voice. He therefore stole a job from a black person. This is how we can turn his audience against him.

"Talcum X' is getting traction even with black people, his black impersonation act is slowly slipping away, even in the nation of 56% mystery meat.

I love how in high res Talcum X pics you can see that he shaves down his mustache to look more black

>that pic

Wait, did he seriously say that? I won't be surprised if he did, the man obviously has some mental condition.

He also shaves his willow's peak.

Talcum X

The underside of the hands of the bloke who's clapping are still darker than Shaun King.

as he gets older and older, he'll start looking whiter and whiter
black don't crack and, oh, shaun king is gonna fucking crack
hopefully the black guys and girls wise the fuck up and take him the fuck down for the reverse minstrel he really is

>black don't crack

they're not black, or african american, as I should put it
they're abbos

honestly, you dumb fucking yank, I shouldn't know more about the people who do and do not live in your country than you do

Learn something new everyday

This is actually pretty good.

Say something nice about Shaun King, I'll start. He's really good at flaring his nose.

> The underside of the hands

The palms?

no the underside of the palms mate

>reverse minstrel
Only a bong. Noice

> minstrocity

>Britbong getting angry at burgers shitposting on niggers.

You people truly are cucked.

Shaun King must have some of the strongest nostrils on the planet, second only to the jew.

let's meme fags

white people are so fucking good at everything, talcum x is making thousands of dollars by leading black supremacist and gibs movement.

stop calling him shaun. thats his middle name. his first name is jeff.

Talcum X - Priceless. Someone needs to curb stomp him into retarded.

He's so obviously a self-hating white who just desperately wants to go down in history as some bold black revolutionary.

Jeffery is whiter

Literally the only person that Sup Forums agrees is white

I find it really funny how he flares his nostrils out as much as possible so he looks black

sound jewish as fuck