Should Hiba marry her cousin Sup Forums?

Should Hiba marry her cousin Sup Forums?

The BBC wants to know what you think of this Pakistai-british girls plight

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbcthree/status/881791733570424832
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p056gvhm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it
More inbreed, more weaker children

fake?

twitter.com/bbcthree/status/881791733570424832

Holy shit it's actually real
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p056gvhm
Britain what the hell are you doing?

This, I'd rather the Muslims were mentally retarded with chronic diseases, than physically able.

Based Vietnam is based

Why is Muhammad so smug?

It will put a huge strain on your health and social services. Also more prone to violence

The earlier we have an economic collapse the better

eww no. But those sunnis are tards compared to persian shias. Much of them are illiterate and dont understand own relgion. THeyll blindly listen to their brain dead elders as their sanity goes.

it doesnt promote cousin marriage but silent on it. Just cuz the prophet married his daughter to his uncle whom ARENT blood related since he was adopted....But under old culture adopted kids are real kids.

so sunni tards think oh we can fuck our blood cousins.....no it was symbolic of being blood related.....they werent related at all
ya a group of people as small and weak like the viets

this...thinking ahead...Plus incest kids wont give a fuck about life, those would eaisly be suicide bombers and go on killing sprees cuz their genes are fucked an so is their health

Yes

It makes gene drive based bioweapons take 2-4 less generations to purge the population. Seriously, the fact Sup Forums is unaware of CRISPR or gene drives is a fucking crime.

Its too simple to even regulate. Imagine 3D printed M16s without any quality control issues

This.

If she wants to be really British, she should.

>Should Hiba marry her cousin Sup Forums?
Yes she should

Can we fucking bin this trash already? Fuck the BBC off, it's shite.

They do it because they are poorfags ho want to keep the dowry within the family

I'd fuck Hiba if she was my cousin

>so sunni tards think oh we can fuck our blood cousins.....no it was symbolic of being blood related.....they werent related at all
So they took Islamic culture and somehow made it worse.
Topkek.