Rise of the bromance is bad for women

Feminists and nu-male fags need to be purged asap
archive.fo/2N9MD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RVGjKV9TAHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men might talk to each-other about how horrible women are.

We can't let them get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Bromances are awesome, you should try experimenting sexually with uncircumcised straight friends

>Judasflag

I hope you're literally crucified

Men's closest friends have always been other men.

>friendship is a foreign concept to women and have to give it a silly name to sully it

Feminism, cultural marxism and freudism have made male bonding and other male activities extremely suspicious.

In the sexually perverted West men that preform sports together (hit the gym, box, play football/soccer) are often being suspected. The sick left always wants to accuse them of being homo-erotic, or repressed homosexuals.

In the more sane east men that sit in the sauna together or shower naked after sports aren't suspicious at all. It's just normal

As an example: the amount of beta leftists that laughed with Putin because they thought what he was doing was gay AF
youtu.be/RVGjKV9TAHs

Show me fag what you got

And puppers.

Pic related, he specializes in roofing.

I read that as closet friends, I think I need to stop drinking

Wow, looks like men don't just think with their dick and that companionship might actually take precedent over sex, so if you refuse to provide the former you just get replaced.

Women really just need to start understanding one single fact about men - men are problem solvers.
Which means that if you turn yourself into a problem for them, they'll find a solution for that.

Not that I hate females, but I'd rather go on a holiday with some male mates. Get there, action and drinks. Fuck shopping.

Modern western women act like total cunts and are absolutely uninteresting, why are they surprised that guys only want to be around them to fuck but otherwise would rather be out with the boys?

Love it when germans start talking about final solutions

This was the next logical step. Maybe women would have taken notice if they weren't such attention whores.

wars between men and females are well thought from the above in order to make people drift further apart. notice she looks with a furrowed brow. she is not a human but a drone embodying a female human sent from the space to sow the seeds of endless strife. this is how extraterrestrials act prior to their long planned invasion of this planet. they are far superior to petty humans and can undertake the invasion quite easily once they have made all the people congregate to big cities.

Women
Are
Our
Property

>bromance
I see this is the latest feminist strategy to pathologize masculinity.
This time by associating normal male friendship with gay behavior.
The origin of this concept was a jewish-written comedy show about some hospital between a kike actor and a nigger.
Must be a cohencidence.

Women can't have true friends

>Feminist(Modern Women) in a nutshell for you
Dont be racist. Refugees welcome. Bridges not walls. Id rather be run over by a terrorist than be a racist. Love not hate. If we kill terrorist they win.

That entire article can be summarized as "men don't like to be nagged"

Shocking how it took a whole team of sociologists to figure out that men can be more relaxed and casual around people they don't want to fuck.

Damn I’m hungry. My woman has not made any sanwitches in at least a week and I am slowly realizing how much better my life is without being in possession of a n irrational pain in the ass

>german talking final solution

...checked

Men having good mates is terrible for women, less attention for them, less fear of being alone for the man and more people to tell her fella he's dating a cunt.

Funny how this article was written by a nu-male though, probably just upset he never had any good mates to get drunk with down the pub

>be me
>longtime woman stops putting out
>i feel nothing about this
>oh... it was just because sex

The kruat starting on about a final solution...Nice one brother.

When she stops having sex with me I dump her.
Shes fucking some one else and they are better at fucking her then you.
Ask me how I know go ahead.

This is the potential endpoint for feminism. If women demand to be held to equal standard to men, then men will expect more of them. Men were fine with expecting little from women conversationwise when they were treated like children.
Now that women are encouraged to work and take on more responsibilities, they need to make themselves worth men's time. I.e. if they remain vapid entitled children, men will only see them as a potential shag and nothing more.

This is pretty much what I said a year ago.
Free market will fix it.
Not even joking think about it man, why would a man now a days bother with most women when they can barely suck dick and cant cook?

Pretty much,

women were in the market for attention, so they got on tinder

Men realized that in order to get the shit they wanted (sex) they need to put in low effort.

Men put in a lower effort, women put in a lower effort, everybody loses.

Tfw I met my gf at a bar, while on another date, and am slowly making her more conservative and frugal

Do it, nigger.

Here you go

Kek

That's what I thought, bitch ass looking nigger.

How do you know

bromance....what a LGBTQRS word.

Men call it friendship. We are good friends, we are great friends....bromance = faggot shit

u mad cunt

At least I'm not a nigger like you :^)

The number one cause of male suicide is a lack of male friendship as you get older.
Of course feminists hate men being friends with each other.

yes you are
come home son it's been a long day

>u so mad

lol whatever you say silly nigger

>hanging out with bro and having a laugh
>slowly see his gf getting more and more pissed
>start poking fun at her for it
>flies off the handleand start getting super pissy
>he just ignores her and we go out for a kebab
>she's gone when we get back
>have an awesome day

You're responsible for your own happiness you vapid cunts.

You want cuck fight fag
go someplace else

>you want cuck fight fag

Typical nigger, can't even form a proper sentence, pathetic.

Looks like you won with your outstanding ability to check sentences.
Good job burger-ass fag

>Looks like you won

I won when you asked "go away", are all euroniggers this bad a shitposting?

lmfao nigger put on hush mode

one of her parents an anteater?

>they'll find a solution for that.

German talking about Solutions

Ebin meme there lads

>Women actually just become the sexual fulfillers of men and nothing else

>women think they aren't going to be replaced by VR anime girls in this role too

>stupid girls they're all dumb whores I hate them

Really?

How is "bromance", i.e. male friendship, a new thing?

Yes.

Sad but at least you'll never have children :D

>women's progressivism is killing the kneejerk homophobia that prevented heterisexyak men from emotionally bonding with other men and realizing how much they actually hate being around women
*breathes in*

This isn't real, please tell me this is fake news

Pass your farts in their company. As a dignified beast.

Be comfortable and boss-like and just start farting around women. Do it with no shame and with no childish humour. Allowing this natural process in the open + your ability to be unfazed will grant you all the respect worthy of a god. Say "excuse me" with AUTHORITY if need be, but dont ever show any shame! Don't ever express humour. It's a NATURAL process that has been suppressed and tabooed as something beneath human dignity. Passing your gas with dignity and pride around creatures obsessed with narcissism will bring them back to their natural roots. It will remind them of their true nature and your display of indifference will relieve them of their own ego's control. Having their farts exposed is the antithesis to their narcissism.

Who hates farts more than anyone? -bitches.

Who's identity is almost entirely composed of creating illusions for power? -bitches and jews.

Farts exposed publicly destroys that illusion, and their revulsion to it will expose their narcissism.

Dogs don't care when they fart around you, and each time that moment of indifference was noted, its a reminder of our true, natural selves and values. The action of farting is to be allowed with no shamed.

Women who don't raise children are not reminded of this. They only deal with the natural fecal process of themselves. Investing too much energy to hide it and suppress it. Farting around them with natural power will give them strength to liberate themselves from their egoic control.

I beg to differ, sweetie.

Good; civilization was a mistake.

Let those who have the will to survive without it inherit the Earth.

>Education isn't the problem
Indoctrination is the problem.

Men, however, become disenfranchised with society more easily because their ability to be successful in life is defined by their ability to find stable employment, which current political policies often prevent. Women have nothing to lose as they have the ever present safety net of marriage.

Hits hard for me this morning.

>best friend get sick this weekend
>zpac won't work
>goes to hospital
>bacterial infection of the blood.
>trace source
>3 inch tumor in chest cavity
>dumb family doc been saying its heartburn for years.
>biopsy this morning.
>Still waiting

I haven't stopped crying all night and morning

>crying
How gay

Wtf? Feelings of fraternity with men has been going on since the beginning of humans. It's only in the last century when (((Protestants))) have tried to convince everyone anything more than shaking a man's hand is gay.

Fuck you leaf fag

>talks about crying at night to Sup Forums
>can't stay strong for friend who is actually the one suffering
kys

That's why its called a bromance.

quiet bootleg peru

>said it was heartburn for years

>never ordered an x-ray

This is literally the definition of malpractice. Your friend needs a lawyer right away.

Reminder that muslims have bromance figure out, they hold hands with men and when they go out to the strip club all they find is twinks dancing and bros enjoying.

>roofing

>why is healthcare so expensive???
>you got sick? get a lawyer right now and sue any doctor you've ever seen for millions of dollars
(also, that's definitely not malpractice, exposing someone to that much radiation and such an expensive test when they have the symptoms of something really common you can treat with otc meds would be closer to malpractice, and I'm sure it actually was heartburn before)

sry achmed, but kababs will be removed

you're the person who sues paper cup manufacturers because you dumped a cup of coffee on your lap and they didn't have a disclaimer printed on it that says coffee can be hot

Be strong for friendo user. Never let him see your weakness. Be the pillar of strength for friendo and his family. It is a mans duty.

Can we meme this into thing , farts for liberation, go freedom farters

That story was mostly false. The women sued McDonalds after they had a faulty machine that made the coffee hotter then usual. They had known about this and decided not to fix it. The Drive through worker was the one who spilled it on her and she only sued for the medical bills because she had to get medical attention from the burns.

The women spills coffee on herself and sues is an urban myth.

Well no she spilled it herself but the stuff was so hot she needed skin graphs and 2 year recovery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

Try to get him to try immunotherapy if he qualifies (depends on type of cancer / amount of pdl1 it produces)
Look up pembrolizumab and other from this group of medication. Insurance usually doesn't cover so u have to bug doctors about it. Still relatively new, still there is a chance for getting into trials.
Someone from my family has been recently diagnosed with stg4 lung one, after years of regular check ups/blood work at family doc (also months of too high white blood cell count without any infection but who cares right)

B-but user he's clearly leveling a cement slab......

My best friends girlfriend is pretty cool with us, I guess she's a rare one

This is bad for men. Wives and GFs already have a tendency to isolate men from their friends. Add to this the idea that the guy might be fucking around and you can go ahead and pronounce friendship dead.

Found the gaylord faggot supreme. But seriously, I wish I had a bro friend so I could suck his cock. All I have is a stupid wife.

This is the most "imajuhn muh shock" thing I've ever read.

Dutch ovens when?
Gas the dikes, replace whores now!