youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ8sxOEHfU&t=47s&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvanites
youtube.com/watch?v=BsXP9NNbtbI
youtube.com/watch?v=-mpLFtk8VQA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Byzantine_revolts_and_civil_wars#14th_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How gay are you?

Whats wrong faggot cant handle the truth?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvanites

Can confirm I am greek boi living in Galati and the 23andme test said I have albanian genes.

Roll

why is every single albanian roach always hiding his flag on pol?

Rollin for Ljuky Ljuke

roll

1898 map of ethnicities

fuck off muslim

his ancestors did a lot more to halt muslim expansion into europe than yours did u larping faggot

Greeks have averege IQ above 60, so I doubt they are albanians...

Fuck off you sandnigger goatfucker Mudslime

Fuck off, Muslim cocksucker

Yeah thats why they are in such a great situation today and achieve great things like the ancient greeks

Arvanites =/= Greeks
Fuck off s*rb, you're not baiting anyone but retards.

Greeks and descended from ancient Greeks contrary to pol memes

although it is true that greeks are not hellenic that does not mean that they are arnavuts
they are just assimilated romans mixed with greeks, much like how we are basically assimilated anatolians mixed with turkmens

>although it is true that greeks are not hellenic

France Italy and Soviet Russia save your stinky ass from extinction back in 1922. From Smyrna untill the suburban areas of Ankara, we raped everything. And we had much less army fucking roach.

>wikipedia
>[unreliable source]
1000 years of losing wars to us is not enough i see

the reason french pulled out was because the turkish resistance was not controllable
italy had a similar problem plus they had private issues with the allied forces
soviet russia supported turkey as a means to gain support from turkics in central asia as well as gain an important ally against the westerners

you had a much larger and better equipped force being supported by larger powers as well as fighting an army which was surrounded on both sides and still lost
talk shit get hit morean, next time you try and come back we will come to your mainland and slaughter every single one of you roman spawns and bury you at sea next to your dastardly little ancestors

rollin

Oh boy, I hope I get Shipo!

>1000 years of losing wars to us is not enough i see

You are not Turk. The fall of Constantinople happened before 500 years. Byzantium was empire for 1500 years.
And as i can see, you cannot even read mongoloid.
You get direct help from three different countries (2 was Empires) because we was ready to conquer the cockroach nest. That tells a lot pathetic mongrel.

The Greeks lost because of their own internal division. The bullshit between republicans and monarchists cost the war effort good officers, and inviting Constantine I back is the reason the Greek army withdrew at Sakarya, he led the vanguard and nearly got captured, so he ordered a retreat, which gave the Turks a morale boost and momentum, which combined with the arms, munitions, and gold received from the French, Italians, and Soviets, is how you got pushed into the Aegean at breakneck speed.

by 1000 years i think he meant ever since manzikert until the not so long ago northern cyprus invasion (maybe except the war of independence)

After Manzikert, both sides had wins and losses until the Fourth Crusade broke the balance and ultimately gave way for the Turks to enter Europe.

how's life treating you Armando?

Greeks and Albanians have similar shit-tier north African genetics. They are basically the same sandnigger race. The quarrelling between them is hilarious

we have completely different skull shapes

You have completely similar haplotypes in almost equal percentages. "Skull" shape isn't a science you north African ape.

then they (the greeks) wouldn't have needed the call of the first crusade then
the turks were mostly eating asia minor in the late 11th century until the crusaders came
their last capable imperator basil II (had not so long ago) died
the greeks couldn't handle most of their neighbours (from bulgars- bulgarians, arabs,other nomadic turks/avars/cumans, the recent norman's invasion even venetians of all people in some cases)
still i don't blame them though

skull shape is actually a very basic indicator of genetic differences my friend

Albanians are illyrian

I am inclined to agree with you, however once the Komnenian Dynasty cemented their rule, they did a good job at stabilising the frontier. While Manuel was defeated at Myriokephalon, the Turks still weren't able to push into Byzantine territory after.
If only Basil II took a break from being a statesmen and had a son, or at least pulled his brother aside and taught him a few things.
I always found it somewhat interesting, a man reknowned as a womaniser in his youth, once he donned the purple, became a man of the state.
The Angelids are the reason the empire became shit.

> Greeks are albanians
Yeah sure, true story bro

Find a Greek that looks like this

youtube.com/watch?v=BsXP9NNbtbI
yes of course
but even after they had reconquered the realm from the latin empire and restored the status-quo
they still fought many civil wars throughout the centuries later where in some cases some beligerents requested the ottomans for aid against the other side, hence it would have been automatically for ottomans (whether the turks realized it or not) to implement the divide and rule tactic in order to accelerate their demise

i agree with basil II he was a soldier emperor and was responsible for a medieval renaissance that influenced the later one some 400 years later
the last emperor was pretty much also the same as basil if i'm not mistaken

whatever they are, at least they don't let their girls be gang raped by pakis on an industrial scale you britbong cuck

the weird skull shape of albanians has more to do with inbreeding encouraged by Islam than it does with race. mainland greeks and albanians are fairly similar genetically, greeks from the islands and anatolia are more middle eastern genetically. there's genetic testing that's been done, the results are in.

roll

Roll

those guys are all albanian immigrants

I disagree, after the Fourth Crusade, the damage had been done, the status quo was never reached again because in order to defeat the Latin Empire, the Nicean Empire had to move troops from the Anatolian frontier, which facilitated the Turks to move in. This removed the stable defensive positions the Byzantines had.

Thank you for proving my point.

Brachycephalic albanians are literally just mountain people.

Brachycephaly is an adaptation to high altitudes.

These are just some philosophers heads that were brachycephalic

Stop talking shit

roll for tonald dramp

Bulgarians are Macedonians.

Albanians look like subhumans. You can spot them a mile away due to inbreeding. The only two ethnicities here in the UK that I can guess with 100% accuracy are Somalis and Albanians/kosovans due to facial deformities

Nope. Neither albanians nor greeks have north african admixture.

North africans have some meditterrenean admixture from being conquered by greeks and romans

Just fuck off serb diaspora show your face your probably an ugly green skinned serb

youtube.com/watch?v=-mpLFtk8VQA
oh yeah you were right
i always thought that the empire of nicea had a hegemony over the depostate of epirus and the empire of trebizond, i didn't know they were independent entities

but like i said before, you still have to reconsider this as a secondary factor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Byzantine_revolts_and_civil_wars#14th_century

A smart albanian thats rare

Doliocephaly i.e. long head is best for Hot climates as it maximizes the surface area for heat diffusion.

Brachycephaly is best for conserving heat and high altitudes. This is why Alpine, Dinaric as well as the asians have brachycephaly.

Albanians are mountain people and therefore have brachycephalic heads.

If doliocephaly was a measure of intelligence or anything of the sort then most blacks would be geniuses.

Yeah cool story brah, now go fuck a goat