>This scares and confuses the Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tqXJmPPyd1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xFbuTtYh6nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the Jews European puppet (EU) won't sanction the hell out of it now under pretenses like taking in more refugees and forcing taxations or trade taxes

>This county has the worst fucking spawn point in Europe

I wonder why they're so angry all the time?

Yes, yes. The Jew fears the Hussar goyim.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

WENN ICH DAS SEH WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

POLCKENLÜMMEL SCHREIEN WHITE POWER

Poles are willing EU servants.

polacks are the designated niggers of europe and the sheer fact that you think "jews" are scared of the people that spread their asshole for jews throughout ALL of their history, is hilarious in itself
get back to cleaning the fucking toilet

>jewish national flag
>scares jews
???

Do not reply to this ID: YYf7aTXh. He's paid troll to derail every pro-Polish thread.

still some animostiy, I see

Bald werden euch eh Muslime ersetzen.

why the fuck WOULDNT' there be animosity against the sick man (read: nigger) of europe?

UND WIE ICH DIESES SCHEISSVOLK HASSE

The Jew fear the hussar

before or after ai plumbers replace poolacks?

IDs change between threads.

NE SCHEISS KLOPUTZER RASSE

> educating poolacks
L M A O
M
A
O
good luck with that

Ikr, just see him now, copied only the text, his ID in this thread has been changed. Look clearly.

Daily Poland hate thread?

should be upgraded to tri-daily

Pedały z NewsFront napisali że 11.11 to był "marsz nazistów".
Zapraszam do postowania w kommentarzach
youtu.be/tqXJmPPyd1Q

Faggots from NewsFront wrote that 11.11 was a "nazi rally"
Please post in komments:
youtu.be/tqXJmPPyd1Q

Mapш пoльcких нaциcтoв = marsz nazistów polskich = rally of polish nazis

нaциcтoв is nazis, not nationalists or right

I don't hate Indonesia..

great so like I've been saying, polish trash will be used to make actual white people look bad

WE STRONK BICOZ IN SLAV LANDS YOU CAN SAY PEDAŁ AND WE HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!! NOT LIKE IN THE WEST WHEN THEY ONLY HAVE PUSSY GHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WILL HAVE TO FREE THE WEST BICOZ THEY NOT HAVE BIG MASCLES ANYMORE!!111 WE HAVE MANY SLAVS AND WE PROUD OF MASCLES, AND IF WE CRATE ONE STET, THEN WE WE BIG AND STRONK LIKE HUSARIA 300 YEARS AGO WHEN WE BIT TURKS AND SAVED EUROPA!!!!!1111

WE ONLY LAUGH AT WEAK PUSSIESS LOL XDDDD IN SLAVIC LANDS YOU CAN SAY NIGGER AND BIT HIM HAHAHAHAHA AND IN WEST THER ONLY WEAK MEN HAHAHAHA

>why the fuck WOULDNT' there be animosity against the sick man (read: nigger) of europe?

Based snow nigger still seems better than sand niggers.

> better
literally the same type of trash in the sense that they bring no benefit whatsoever to the host country

Daily reminder that is German propaganda.
Pay WW2 reparations!

when is shitaly paying reparations for being a helpless little BITCH?

We are paying in nature by giving salsiccia to your hungry females when came here to study or in vacations ;-)

you guys are just larping. Imagine having to put up with Indians and large chinese fishheads that leave there shopping trolley in worst possible places. Then the fucking Indians are always bitching about there lives with no white pussy because their own women are fucking ugly ewok tandoori fucks

> I fucked that one time
a likely story, m'hobbit
meanwhile in the real world you don't even have a single pic of yourself with one of these "hungry whores" that you allegedly bang
classic shitalian overcompensation, try to work that on somebody who's not used to hearing your little bitchboy stories ;))
> never mind the TOP-tier irony of shitaly talking about other country's "sluts"

keep trying Crucco, you always lie because it's in your blood and then when you get caught you always said "it's the jews".
I always enjoy when your girlfriends doesn't even think to make an italian do even some manual work at home because there is a deutsch cuck like you who will do everything for her....even NLP gurus can't save you.

landser? Whats the meme? He hate pols

Some pols are nazis?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFbuTtYh6nQ

it will forever be hilarious how shitskinned turbovirgins have that ONE same cuckfic that they keep telling themselves before crying to sleep every night
every single shitskin subhuman I can think of, talks like you
does that make you proud?
> meanwhile in the real world shitalian "men" are 10 times more bitchy and emo than their whore counterparts, and only get by on memes from the 60s about "handsome dark men", which were ANYWAYS appropriated by turkroaches
you're an ahmet now, even talk like one gz

Lol do you have any idea how many polish Jews there are? Like endless amounts in Chicago and Pittsburg and they usually are right leaning

I don't call your women sluts, like you did.
They want to be loved and to be taken care good, when you are so worried about stocks, investments and NLP tricks for working.
Think about it like they are doing some "work interships" Crucco ;-)

are you trying to project your relationship with your mama on some fictional women you've tried being a pussy-whipped slave for?

Great bants. This Italian-german has lived a cultureless life in a foreign desert with abo's. Atleast none of us are England, that place sounds like shit. Literally, people who cringe my spine when they speak.

looks like Adolf Hitler in hussar uniform riding over the USA

how progressive!

this is something that you learn from your NLP guru Hans?
you are problem solver Hans, like most of your women said about you that's what you are remembered for, figure it out by yourself.
"Ahhh Italia" and your women are all smiley when they remember us or when they are cooking spaghetti, Hans.

> we will rock you

Thats me. Both my parents came from poland to canada. I speak polish though writing is a hard bitch.

holy shit this is sad
consider getting actually laid

Lol. Cry more faggot. Polands based.

W E L F A R E

You won't be visiting poland achmed give it up.

Did you put that in the schedule of "things to do today" Hans? such a good boi, I'm really proud of you. So efficient ;-)

Oh, boy the eternal Australopithecus sure is fun to read. What do you think is the cause of his massive butthurt towards countries that are objectively better than its own?

Is it realizing that the only shot he had at an empire was simply pathetic compared to what other European countries have achieved, lasting barely half a century and being BTFOd militarily even by Italy?
Is it knowing that among the germanic people, Austrians are the most uncivilized, barbaric and predisposed to engage in behavior that is often lower than the one of a nigger, often being kicked out even from the more tolerating european countries after engaging in public drunkenness, brawls and other niggerlike behavior?
Or is it it that pic related is a fairly common sight when visiting their poor excuses for a city?

From now on I will do my pilgrimage to Poland every year to rejuvenated my love for my homeland. Spending 6 gs just on plane tickets is a lot of money but what we saw on Nov cannot be bought. For the better or the worse Im with Poland all the way no matter how grim the outcome may look.

They fucking won't
Poland is europes China , they make all the German and French goods for them at cheap rates . Poland could fuck them over so hard

yeah, got 360noscoped each time the resp.