Are you happy??

Are you happy??

>happy
?

they say Happy Halloween

My wife Mugi looks so good in her costume!

The Keions alongside the Tamakos are perfect. Goddamn Horiguchi was a moe goddess.

I'm always happy when K-ON is posted!

How could you EVER want to marry someone who likes giving rimjobs?!

give you

I want Ritsu to suck my blood

That's dedication for you, knowing she's with African Americans most of the time.

Yes! My fluffy anime girlfriend is laying in bed right now waiting for me to come home. Yesterday was so warm, we went on a motorcycle ride together. Tonight I am making prime costco steak for both of us (her favorite) and I am going to Crack open a bottle of Romanian (Transylvania) Cabernet Sauvignon in honor of her second favorite holiday Halloween. It will be cooling down tonight and I haven't turned on the heat yet so I am sure we will be cuddling up tight under the blanket while we watch television.

Stop bullying my wife!

It's nice knowing there is someone back home when you are at work isn't it? Even more so when you know she's thinking about you. ;)

Every day when I go to sleep I wish there was a 5% chance to die quietly while sleeping.

Ritsu is the only sexiest Keion girl.

same but a little higher than that

You chaps should consider toddler onaholes. Same with all children, don't forget the astroglide.

>the doujin reference will be even funnier this time!

Please just let me enjoy my wife in peace.

You mean my wife.

Your wife owns white slaves.

Austrian, to be precise.

does this mean there are more in the basement?

No, my wife.

What about high schooler onahole

I think you're mistaken. You can have Mio or Azusa or any other keion, but Tsumugi is mine.

I guess if geriatrics is your thing. Why not?

No, I'm not.

All the keions are good, but no-one can replace her, user.

I thoroughly enjoy sex with children and I applaud anime having discovered it later in my life (mid 30s) after having some real prejudices against it when I was younger. I enjoy it's sexualization of children and frequently use it as a visualization aid when I masturbate.

The Keions are 18 fampai

They are just cartoons. Who the hell is talking about kon?

>いやん

Reported, expect the FBI any moment now you freak

Watched all the eiposed and read the manga. Didn't find anything related to this. Source?

Reported. Expect the FBI at any moment you geriatric fetishist. ;)

>Mugi
>wife
Disgusting. This is on the same level as a devout Christian claiming he can marry and have ownership over Jesus Christ himself. You should all repent for treating a goddess this way.

Is that some sort of new mechanical onahole? I'm intrigued.

My wife Mugi and I are equals.

>implying perfection can exist beyond a divine concept
Your post is pure hubris, user.

That filename

I may be a mere mortal but I SHALL conquer this goddess.

Azunyan makes me happier than anything else

No :(

i hate my life but I just started taking some happy pills so I better be.

The effeccts show up like in a week they say.