/moving to idaho/

(Yes this is roughly Sup Forums. But mods can delete it if it makes them that happy, I guess.)

Anyone know of trade schools in the Boise area? I'm interested in any kind of lower-middle class career that requires no more than a year or so of training. I want something reliable and respectable that can feed and house me while I focus on survivalism and historical research on my own time.
I don't drive, so anything too far from bus routes is out. How is the public transit?

I want to start my life in a state with a high percentage of people who don't explicitly or implicitly want to kill me, rape my future wife, and take everything I have.

Montana is an option too; in that case I'd look near Billings.

Thanks in advance.

I wanna movie to Boise too

My dad used to live there and said it's great

Demographics is everything.
Anyway, I want details from anyone who knows about actual trade schools/industries/etc. in the area.

My dad is pressuring me to get a job (he's right).

I couldn't stand liberal arts college. I've been away for 5 years (I'm 24) but in that time I probably learned more than most people do in a lifetime. And no, I didn't spend all of the time on imageboards.

For my career I'd rather learn something useful and that keeps me in shape, and be autodidactic on the side.

Now that people/businesses are moving to idaho en masse, how long until idaho is majority non-white? 15 years?

Non-whites don't like cold. There's a limit to how non-white somewhere as out of the way and cold as Idaho can get, and how fast. Honestly, a noticeable Mexican presence doesn't even bother me that much.

Mexicans are actually better people than the average whites, at least in the first generation. Their kids get corrupted by going to public school with negroes, and through exposure to degenerate media. Their parents work so hard that they don't have time to counter these negative influences.

>trade schools
>bus routes
>don't drive

Exactly just how fucking stupid are you ?

Also, if I didn't already believe that people should stay in their own countries, I'd love to permanently settle in a Baltic country.

Sure, I could research it all myself.
I just prefer asking real people.
Even if there are always douchebags like you.

this is relevant to my interests. looking to escape a commie state.

> defending 89 iq cholos bringing crime and drugs

stay out of my state civic cuck. you will never fit in here. move to le based texas

Instead of trade schools, try and find a carpenter/mason/roofer/etc. who is looking for labor or an assistant. You will be paid and learn on the job, which a lot of guys find more valuable.

Also consider moving companies, they are always looking for people. It's not ideal, but it seems to fit the bill for what you are looking for. Good luck

We have enough Californian people flooding in already.

There is no public transportation, everything takes roughly 20 minutes to get too unless if you live off the green belt or something. You'll most likely end up in Nampa.

Trades take 2-4 years and you'll be union.

I'd prefer less of them. But I'm not so autistic that I can't walk past one on the street without ranting about it on Sup Forums later that day. Mexicans do the that lazy whites won't or can't. It's not so much that I defend Mexicans, it's more that I just acknowledge most whites in the US are the genetic refuse that no one wanted in Europe, and they usually have an unwarranted ego.

I plan to move to a rural area eventually anyway. A city is just a better place to get life started, because it's easier to network and find educational opportunities.

Idaho is a white state, nip. Go to cali.

>Mexicans are actually better people than the average whites
No.

>instead of trade schools, try and find a carpenter/mason/roofer/etc.
This is good, thanks. I'd much prefer to just learn from one person than to go to some soulless institution.
How do you look? Just word of mouth? Craigslist?
What about moving companies? Would they require any past experience?

I get (quite literally) suicidal just blindly searching for shit on Google and being unable to find anything.

Depends on where we're talking about.

Whites in cities and coastal areas tend to be mean and stupid.

In the Midwest they're usually nice and stupid.

I just moved to Boise about a month ago. I wish I could hook you up with contacts but I'm in a non trade type job.

Although the thought of a trade job becomes more and more appealing everyday instead of being in IT and sitting behind a desk.

Good luck Japan user.

CL for helpers/laborers/assistants

Google and call the moving companies, most will take you without experience if you're willing to work and learn

How is public transit? How is the general aura?
Things are generally colossally cheaper than somewhere like New York or California, aren't they?

Yeah, I wouldn't want a job where I just sat in an office all day, even though I can read/write etc. for hours at the computer by myself. I'm a weird mix of really active and really sedentary.

California hate is just code for white Hispanics right.

How much weight would I have to be able to lift?
I lifted a pair of 20 lb dumbbells twenty times a day for a year until a month or so ago when circumstances forced me to leave the United States temporarily and live with my dad.

I'll start again as soon as I can find an apartment. Also, what's the best way to arrange that before I move to a new city? Craigslist? I tried it that way in New York, but no one replied.

Can't help you on public transportation as I have a vehicle and work about 20mins away. I've definitely seen busses though. Just can't tell you the schedules.

Depending on where you work, there are tons of apartments throughout the valley so you can probably find something close to work.

Much much much cheaper than Cali or New York. Ironically enough, I moved from Montana so cheaper than some parts and more expensive than others. Probably somewhat comparable to Billings but much more to do.

They do have something going on all the time and it's a clean city.

I should have became an electrician or something along those lines. Too old for that now.

It's something, I guess. I could arrange to pay a colleage to pick me up and drop me off, but I'd need a job first.
And I'd need transportation arranged to get to the job.
And I'd need to know the job's location before choosing where to find housing.
And I'd need an address before applying to the job.
And I might need proof of employment before finding housing.
No matter how hard someone is willing to work, just getting started is nearly impossible.
Suicide sounds better and better.
My parents are supporting me somewhat, so I guess I'll be okay for the security deposits. Are these a thing in Idaho?

Yep it's a thing. Depending on the place is how much they require.

I see your catch-22 there. I am fortunate enough to have a vehicle so I was able to find a place wherever I wanted and just commute to work. I knew where I was working first though, just didn't need to be right next door.

I'm not sure if it's a thing but maybe the best thing to do is reach out to local unions or CL or other websites? Not sure what to tell you, wish I could help you out more and get to a connection.

I welcome our Japan bros. Better than other places we seem to be welcoming with open arms.....

alright you've had your fun kike but time to leave

sage

Thanks for your wishes.
I could stay in a hotel for a time. My parents are supporting me, but it could run out in a few years.

My dad will probably want me to have as much of a definite plan as possible before just throwing me back across the Pacific.

I've thought about Alaska too. I actually have an aunt there. And that's as close to my dad as I can be while still living in the US. Come to think of it, Alaska is sounding better and better than Idaho. My aunt is chill as fuck, even though I've only met her like twice. She lived in Nepalese Tibet for like 12 years and built the people a school.

She told this crazy story where the lower-class Nepalese go up to the Tibetan area and tear up the land looking for this caterpillar that the Chinese pay them to find, because traditional Chinese medicine believes it will make their dicks harder. Of course, the Chinese help destroy the Tibetans' land in the process, too.

And if my life ever gets too bad, I could just walk into the mountains and die of hypothermia

...And are you joking about me being Japanese or did you not see my name?

How could anyone deny that most whites are dumb, regardless of their political beliefs?
If whites aren't mostly dumb, how come they're so easy for Jews to trick?

Definitely did not see your name. Never look at those. Just saw the flag.

Anyways, an apartment will run you probably around 800 a month or so depending where it's at. Not sure if that's cheaper than a hotel.

I would also maybe look at Alaska. I'm sure it's beautiful and good money for certain blue collar jobs. But they people may be a bit trashier and you may turn into a meth head.

Personally, I'd rather live in southeast Asia somewhere but I have family close to me so I want to be close to them.

Good luck to you bro.

Idaho is the Alabama of the PNW.
dumb fat white apes on meth with trucks.

If you jews are so good at tricking whites, how come we spotted you

Yeah, $700-800 is about what I expected. But in New York that would barely get you a room, let alone a full apartment.

How different is Alaska, unironically? I know the native population has a lot of substance abuse problems, but I would have assumed the white people were even more alpha and self-sufficient than Idahoans. Anyway, I'd never touch meth. I even stopped drinking entirely recently.

Why would you want to live in southeast Asia? Sure it's cheap, and fine if you're actually interested in the culture, but it's the stereotypical destination for the lowest dregs of the West. Literal pedophiles.

And like you said, I also want to be close to my family. And start a family with my own kind.

This is the stereotype of literally every rural area of the US though.

Heard even a lot of the locals that aren't of native decent are druggies up there. But if you aren't one to partake I'm sure you'd be fine.

As far as Asia goes, I am interested in the culture and the land. Love the food and the climate. And I also like my women above there legal age so no worries there. It's a pipe dream and won't ever happen.

> wants to learn a reliable trade

> doesn't want to drive himself to work

Good luck, kiddo. If you're focusing on survivalist, living in a city is not the way to do it. Go to billings.

Distance vision is too shit to drive.

And you don't need to literally live in the woods to learn survivalism.

finally a trump friendly white area. what do whites generally think about right wing nonwhites moving to white areas like Boise and Fountain Hills?

Why aren't there more Indonesian immigrants in the US, anyway? You have one of the highest populations in the world, and I thought our governments were friendly with one another.

idk really. maybe there are only few rich indonesians. but most indonesians are satisfied with their country so moving out is not so popular. the ones who move out the most are the chinese but they kind of don't belong anywhere so nationality is kind of a product for them and they're the consumers. which is what i am all about, except i'm not chinese.

>there are only few rich indonesians
Which would make it more likely people would immigrate. Mexico, India, China, the Caribbean, and the Philippines are poor too, but they immigrate to the US all the time.

Do Indonesians immigrate to other rich countries like Austrialia or Hong Kong?

>Non-whites don't like cold. There's a limit to how non-white somewhere as out of the way and cold as Idaho can get

Look at Scandinavia and come back here. They will follow us to Mars if we let them.

Southern Scandinavia isn't even that cold compared to the coldest parts of the US.
The immigration to Scandinavia is mostly due to the huge welfare state, which most of the coldest US states don't have.

NO GET OUT AND STAY OUT, ALL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, BEANS AND ASIANS ARE MAKING IT WORSE HERE, FUCK OFF.

t. Meridian, Idaho resident

Grew up in Idaho, beautiful place. If you do decide to move here, you won't have much luck with public transport, but if you get a car, it's impossible to get lost. Most of Boise has a grid of streets, most of them two lanes. Just don't drive on eagle road, everybody is too fucking slow on that street for some reason.
All in all, I'd say it's the best city in the US. It's small enough to not be hell, large enough to be comfy, the people are friendly and the streets are clean. You can walk around downtown in the middle of the night and not get mugged. Now tell me another capital city in the US where you can do that?