Jitsu wa Watashi wa 182 Raw

Here's the latest chapter of Jitsu wa Watashi wa. Prepare yourself for the return of the Evil queen!

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.zippyshare.com/v/VzcxnFA1/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH FUCKING GOD!

Fear the power of the Evil Queen!

Last Page. See you hopefully all on thursday!

DDL: www1.zippyshare.com/v/VzcxnFA1/file.html

EVEN THE EVIL NEW PRINCIPAL IS SCARED!

So it has latest issue has finally been ripped.
I guess its better quality when its the digital magazine.

And the cross dressing truth is revealed at last.

>This shit? Right now? Really?
Snowprincipal made a huge mistake.

>she didn't know
>there are other things she probably doesn't know

Who is that guy that looks like Oka

It is Oka. He changed his haircut after some drama with the evil queen.

can someone explain what the fuck is going on?

It's halloween on Sup Forums user. That's why we've got spooky skeletons dancing and shadowy figures appearing very briefly on the screen.

no idea

is the manga about to end?

The snow woman is trying to expose the existance of all the monsters and everything to the world.

The kids are dressed up and pretending to be monsters to fuck with the reporters and pass it all off as a big prank.

I hope she will learn that secrets are better being kept than being revealed from this chapter, even if I doubt she will.

The status quo might be shaken around a bit.

but in the future aren't monsters and ayys going to school without hiding their identitiies?

If the lesson is that the future cannot be changed, then the future is true. Aliens are out in the open, monsters may or may not be, but the CP II is a known threat.

I imagine itll go down like this: Youko and other monsters choose to go public, but she is bound to her promise. She goes away for completely separate reasons, and forgets to tell Asahi. Like going to the other planet, or world domination as CP II.

I think she'll be in for a few more surprises. Like aliens, or Shima.

>or Shima