Draw/pol/

Draw/pol/ - take up the brush edition
anything Sup Forums welcome,
join the drawfags and break the leftist hold on art!

Other urls found in this thread:

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list
archive.is/NWhn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bumping with previous content

Still working on the propaganda piece I mentioned last thread

lewd christ chan that i just finished colouring
here come the christfags

Bumping with my OC from previous threads.

You guys had a mad comfy last threads going through them. Glad everyone is having fun.

Kill

WhoAreYou

yea m8 it great fun

Nice to see ya back Tobago

No bully!
I was so sleep deprived, was very happy anons were interested enough to keep it going. Last thread user should come on post more, it's 76 posts of critique and encouragement.

So is there one particular Sup Forums tan, or can I draw any character I want? Does it have to be in manga style?

I fixed a few of them, this one for typo earlier pointed out by a dutchfag

Draw whatever style you feel comfortable

Speaking of which, we really should be compiling all the art from draw threads or something
>shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Fixed this one
Last thread OP was based, kept bumping the thread until the end
Hey you're back!
Sup Forumstan, christ-chan,rachel purity, and the others
And no, you can draw it realistically if you want to

You can go as hyper realistic to straight up photography quality to be honest, once you've made it. I like the western cartoony feel but you do you.

See
Whoops
Yup, nice to so you here, what's the gondola of the day?

Brit bong Gondola!

Ayy mate righto
I was going to post I'm thinking of tracing a waffen ss poster in similar style to thisBut I might drop something or another along the thread goes.
Or rachel.

>bin the spoon
kek
Can't wait mate.

Could someone draw mother Rachel purity and Christ-chan inside a wood house by the lake together with a litter of children.

Bump
Comfy scene

Bamp

i'll try finish this one off tomorrow
i did not draw this, just colouring it
g'nite

>brown hitler

Goodnight aussie user.
>inb4 the wrath of the italian user

You might be surprised to know Maldraw did that

bump

I gave up on the propaganda piece I was going to do, now doing something completely different

What's that?

i just woke up, remembering that i left hitler in that colour
fuck my laziness now i won't get back to sleep

can you post the unfinished? i'm curious

Remember why we meme:
archive.is/NWhn4

And know that we lurkers love your job.

Please do mate, brown hitler is JUST

>archive.is/NWhn4

Actually, i'm requesting an awoo version with Christ-chan and Rachel-purity

Do it faggots!

I deleted it, but it was going to be a flower bed that formed a nations flag, with red weeds growing in it, labelled things like "censorship", "mass immigration", "promote mediocrity" etc, and then it would show underground where all the red weeds have roots connected to a hammer and sickle.
But I couldn't make it work the way i wanted it to. If someone more talented wants to give it a try they're welcome to.

I've started something new. its much simpler but still, I wont say what it is in case I abandon that too

Do you have that megumin awoo isolated? I'd love to save that without having to edit out worst girls and fix megumins hat

Can I steal this?

Here you go.

Awoo is this one,isn't it?
Those are ohayou(s)

thx

Bump

bump

Please use the proper OP format and link to the previous thread

bumperoni

bump. anybody got links to all previous threads?

Oy Vey

Did anyone do my request I asked from the last thread? It involved this guy right here.

Do not regret not having started drawing today, a year from now!

Start drawing and join in on the fun!

I am working from home, once I get off of work in 5 hours I will devote the day to your piece. I got a good reference yesterday for the pose.

Exactly because looking up draw/pol/, Sup Forumsdraw, Sup Forums drawthread or no title makes it harder to search.
This is why posting the previous thread in the OP is necessary, This is the last archived thread I've found

pls rate my photoshoppings

Come join us and try drawing for an hour! Influence minds and opinions!

Excellent work user, simple semantics like this humiliate BLM and are effective works that the normie can swallow! Thanks for the contribution and hope you do more!

Don't let liberals monopolize your waifu! Turn her into a right-wing mascot today! DRAW!!!

THIS ARTIST FIGURED FIGURED OUT ONE TRICK AND LIBERALS HATE HIM FOR IT!

Sharing an oc
Great enthusiasm user.

Perfect potential, a great caricature of Misses May. People like you are the one's who end up developing the next Wojack or Pepe. Thank you for your contributions and keep on drawing!!!

Oh okay, thanks man. Can't wait to see it.

Reminder to tell Malaysia Mike to fuck off

He usually hides under a memeflag to avoid getting called out, but he's easily identified due to his toxic personality, attempted shilling for his Christ-chan comic and patreon, and incessant shitting on everyone who doesn't agree.

Seriously, we haven't had drawthreads since over an year, thanks to malaysia mike and his turbo autism

Your style doesn't matter, gritty, cute, simple, memes are all welcome here come join us for drawing! You might have a talent for it!

humor is welcome here

kek

Tell me drawfag, do you like pregnant Anne Frank?

Is the meme that she got raped an SS officer, im so tired of seeing pregnant Anne Franks.

DO NOT LET LIBERALS MONOPOLIZE ART

ART HAS BEEN HISTORICALLY A RIGHT-WING AND REALIST FIELD

RECLAIM WHAT IS OURS!

its a /his/ thing

Bump.

Expose young minds to right-wing ideals!
Invade the Liberal safe-space!

Start Drawing TODAY!

I've seen it around enough, give me the rundown on preggo anne frank.

I was reading the last threed at like 3am yesterday and made a little gewehr. Woulda posted it yesterday but my internet shat itself. Can’t wait to draw something else today you guys are inspiring :)

All i know is /his/ is fucking weird

Not a public speaker? Can't seem to convert people with your paragraphs of text?

Want to influence minds regardless? Start drawing propaganda today!

pls rate 'nam gondola
>inb4 it's on the back of a chem quiz

Do not regret having lived without having given drawing a good shot!

Great work user, you definitely have potential and I recommend you look into studying form and mass. You look like you can become something great.

I like your mind user keep up the good work and keep those drawings incoming! I recommend you start practicing looking at references and measuring proportions! It is a great way to make your quality jump up by leaps and bounds!

>Sweating intensifies
Yes

my sides/10

Otto is great for the Nazi lewds, only problem some might have with him is that he seems to strictly be in the loli side of things.

I made this, originally in poster size, but it was like 50 times over the image size limit. I know it's kind of shit. And retrospectively its very similar to a previous piece I did

This is the previous piece I think it's too similar too

Pretty spooky user! Great OC and just the type of stuff we need. Reminds me of authentic propaganda pieces from the Cold War. Thank you for your contributions and make sure to join us and draw even more.

>satan's rifle
Karabiner 98?
Anyway,
Here's a rachel with remove kebab face
(Caption:you must remove the jews)
Any germanons please check for my grammar and I'll fix it!

Kar98k personified from our good friends in China

Great work user, not German so can't do much but it is real good!

Missing the scapula, also the pubic bone should be connected I think.
Otherwise it's good!

>Any germanons please check for my grammar and I'll fix it!
Its "DU MUSST DIE JUDEN ENTFERNEN", if you want a stronger word "DU MUSST DIE JUDEN VERNICHTEN". (remove vs. destroy)

Nice work user.

Become the next Hetza! Do not let wonder all your life whether you could have been a great artist! Find out by drawing today!!!

It's from pixiv, so must be from our nip friends
However the extended magazine seems a bit off, otherwise from the body it looks like kar98
I think I'll use the second one. I'll fix it now.
Danke!

>it's a /his/ thing
>not knowing about the infamous pregnant Anne Frank copypasta

YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRAW FOR 10,000 HOURS TO BE GOOD AT DRAWING! Even at a meager 200 you will already by making work that can be accepted by your average normie!

Ah, I meant Girls Frontline is a Chinese game, which has guns personified into cute girls.

Or do you think it's better as
'must remove the jews'
/ 'remove jews'?
What are the translations for those?

Can somebody draw an orthodox version of christ-chan?

i cant draw

Ask any questions, I would love to get you started on the path to drawing!

I recommend looking at a book for drawing on the right side of the brain or fun drawing with loomis. Will link if you can't find a pdf or something.

You disgust me