Season 2 never

Season 2 never

;_;

Heard it gets pretty bad though.
Either way I'd would still like to see more Adlet.

Read the ln faggot

Isn't that a good thing, though?

Thank fucking God

The fucking culprit was obvious since fucking episode 2.

>hehe I attacked you because... well I'm quirky definetly not evil just 100% quirky trust me
yeah no bitch was more transparent than a whore working overtime

Aoi Yuuki is so good.

go into queue

LN5&6 translation never.

Are they even translated?

What do Fremy's feet smell like

Demons.

All that happens in the subsequent novels is more Fremie bullying. Why would you want to see that animated? Do you really want hear Aoi Yuuki's voice crackle as Fremie succumbs to despair? Are you that curious to see what expression will be on Fremie's face as she sees all her hopes and dreams for the future, all the comfort and relief she experices in the now; fall forever out of her grasp?

Yeah, me too, now wouldn't that be a sightt for sore eyes. Right?

Oh please. I remember all the threads on Sup Forums. Everyone was suspicious, and no one had any idea. It was literally impossible to know who it was at the beginning, and now those people brag about how their guess turned out to be right.

Is Godolf still autistic?

I was saying it the moment that bunny fucking attacked Luke or whatever his name was that Bunny was fucking evil

it was blatantly obvious literally thrown into your face that she was a scheming snake

Thank god, the show sucked

Hime why?

it was shit, absolute trash.

I don't understand the hate. At the beginning it looked like it was gonna be action-y, but when it turned into a whodunit, I was fine with that too. Setting was cool too, and backgrounds were nice.

No. And they never will be because of JewPress. However, there are plot summaries of it online

It gets really really really fucking bad for Fremy. Would you like me to spoil you what happens to her in Volumes 5 and 6?

Spoil me nigger

So remember that Lizard Demon who destroyed Adlet's village? His name is Tgerneu and he's one of the three main Demon Lords. Turns out the entire time, Adlet hadn't been training with a master but rather Tgerneu brainwashed Adlet to fall in love and want to protect Fremy so she could eventually carry out his plan to destroy humanity.

While they are fighting Tgerneu, Fremy gets her heart pulverized but survives. Even when Adlet learns that he was brainwashed to love Fremy, he still says that he will love her no matter what even after Tgerneu is dead because the spell is supposed to disappear once he is defeated. Except once they kill Tgerneu, two things happen. One, Adlet finds out he no longer loves Fremy and stops wanting to protect her. Two, Tgerneu tells Adlet that Fremy was the one who killed his friend and sister

Adlet now hates Fremy but only agrees to work with her because he wants to take revenge on the Demon Lord. He goes back into full-edge mode and hates everything, especially Fremy who he tells to her face that he hates her more than anything else in the world. However, deep inside Adlet, he asks himself why he didn't strike down Fremy at that moment, even though he hates her and wanted to kill the person who killed his sister. It is heavily implied that Adlet's feelings for Fremy weren't actually just from Tgerneu's brainwashing but that he may actually have fallen in love with Fremy on his own. However, as it stands now, he at least says he hates her and can't stand to look at her. Fremy is heartbroken, realizing that another person she trusted has now turned from her. She becomes near mute and goes back to the same person she was at the beginning of the series

Basically, both Fremy and Adlet are both broken because they realized their love was nothing but a fabrication. But there is hope since they still seem to care for each other

Is that all?
Is that really all?

Why would anyone do that?

Oh and another thing:

Maura, the Mountain Saint, is another fake. Chamot loses all respect for her once this is brought to light. Also, Nash loses her left arm while fighting Tgerneu and is imprisoned but later rejoins the party. Goldov, the fucking moron, still loves Nash despite everything and vows to protect her, though he does have objections to her Hitler plan. Also, Nash is carrying around with her another Demon Lord disguised as a pet (though only Nash knows this).

Based Humpty Catbro is still Adlet's best friend and seems to care for both Adlet and Fremy in his own strange way. I'm going to guess that he's going to push Adlet and Fremy back together since he really doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone else other than Adlet, Fremy, and maybe Chamot

Would you at least like some descriptions of some cute moments between Adlet and Fremy?

I'm not the original user who asked, but yes, please do.

But even then, this is too mean.

I actually just barely started watching this, 3 eps in, and I knew absolutely nothing about it before this thread but I have to say it's COMPLETELY obvious that bunny chick was sinister. That wasn't just guessing, that was 100% my impression from her behavior and method of attack.

I'm still waiting for stream-user, I need my annual dose of rokka

Not anymore.

This all sounds really shitty

>Adlet now hates Fremy but only agrees to work with her because he wants to take revenge on the Demon Lord. He goes back into full-edge mode and hates everything, especially Fremy who he tells to her face that he hates her more than anything else in the world. However, deep inside Adlet, he asks himself why he didn't strike down Fremy at that moment, even though he hates her and wanted to kill the person who killed his sister. It is heavily implied that Adlet's feelings for Fremy weren't actually just from Tgerneu's brainwashing but that he may actually have fallen in love with Fremy on his own. However, as it stands now, he at least says he hates her and can't stand to look at her. Fremy is heartbroken, realizing that another person she trusted has now turned from her. She becomes near mute and goes back to the same person she was at the beginning of the series

Nice fanfic

>I remember all the threads on Sup Forums.

Apparently not, because half of them guessed it right from the start and the other half knew because of all the spoilers. The only people who didn't know were the ones tricked by fake spoilers.

Not that it matters, because it made sense for the characters to not suspect her and it was still entertaining watching them run around trying to figure it out. Also, the other volumes aren't nearly as obvious.

>Watching a mystery show where the is no mystery was entertaining

I got a wall with wet paint for you to stare at

He spends the entirety of volume 2 basically sitting in the corner sulking. Most of volume 3's conflict comes from his inability to explain his situation to others, but it ends with him getting a little better.

It's funny because Tgerneu's main desire is just to see people and demons suffer. He couldn't give less shits about conquering the world.

Anyways, here's some moments:

Fremy had a dog that she wished she could see, but I think she found out it was dead. So anyways she had a dog whistle that she used to use to call him, but once she found out her dog was dead, she broke the whistle. Adlet kept the whistle and fixed it for her, giving it to her and to tell her to value her past memories. There is other stuff like cuddling and whatnot, but their relationship was really cute

Bottom line is Adlet and Fremy legitimately still probably love each other but Fremy didn't know she killed Adlet's sister and feels that she deserves his hate. Adlet can't come to terms that he would love someone that he trained his entire life to take revenge on

Being Fremy is suffering. She's going to suffer more I guess. The author is known for killing off major characters.

You're probably that same user who keeps posting that bullshit about Nash "losing her virginity" and random bullshit like that and that Fremy gets "beheaded by Adlet." Nice shitposting senpai.

Wait so bunny loses an arm, again?

>You're probably that same user
Nope. You're just a deluded shipper mixing your fanfic with spoiler you read somewhere.

>(though only Nash knows this)
Pretty sure everyone knows since he's the one who explains the whole demon lord backstory to everyone.

Pretty much every problem the current group of heroes has is caused by the last group of heroes being fucking shit at their jobs. Especially the Saint of Time who was a drunk bitch who decided to go back to demon land after they won and set up the current generals with positions of power to unify the scattered demons and give them the tools they needed to trick the next group. Just because she, in her drunken stupor, thought it would be fun to betray her race.

>like anime and manga
>anime
>and
>manga
>visual mediums
>"READ A SHITTY BOOK FAG"

No, son, you are the retard.

I still find it amazing that the most powerful Demon Lord is a fucking cross between a raccoon and a puppy. This whole thing is basically "Hurr durr I can kill more Braves than you and I'll become the leader!"

I really don't understand what Tgerneu's end goal is. He's like an autistic edgelord who likes to fuck things up for the sake of fucking things up. Motherfucker got himself killed just to see Adlet and Fremy suffer.

I look forward to seeing what Dozzu can do because he seems a lot more intriguing. My bet is that Fremy is the actual Demon Lord but doesn't know it yet and that Adlet might have to kill her in the end. It certainly seems that way at least.

Not the same user but I'm pretty sure she lost that arm while she was inside the monster's stomach.

Here's a beautiful plot-twist. Fremy is the Black Flower, essentially the most powerful entity in this world's universe. She's a tool to be used by Tgerneu which is why he brainwashed Adlet to protect her until that point. Well, that and Tgerneu just wanted to see Adlet and Fremy suffer when they found out they were being manipulated. Also, Adlet is the Seventh Saint, a fake. There's a lot more shit but the plot is so fucking convoluted I don't think I can describe it in one sitting. But long story short, is partially right. Adlet loses his love for Fremy and learns that she killed his sister. It's only a temporary agreement to work with her to kill the Demon Lord, but he hates her now.

As for Maura, the only reason she betrayed was because her daughter was being kept hostage by Tgerneu and he threatened to kill her daughter if Maura didn't follow his orders.

How can Adlet be the seventh when we saw him getting his crest?
How can Adlet be the seventh when you said Maura was the seventh?

I haven't read 5 or 6, but I'm pretty sure he just meant that she betrayed the group (what determines whether you're fake or not is pretty convoluted because all of the crests are real). Though Chamo still respected her after that, so maybe something changed later on.

The generals aren't demon lords, just normal demons that grew powerful and intelligent enough to take leadership positions. Tgerneu just wants to fuck shit up ever since he learned that they are compelled to work in service to a mindless thing that will destroy them all. Dozzu wants to set up a new demon lord to prevent that from happening, and lion is staying loyal despite the consequences.

>because all of the crests are real
What. How? This doesn't even make sense anymore.

Oh wow I'm a fucking retard. I went back and flipped through Volume 2 again. I was wrong about that. This is why I hate this novel at times. It gets more complicated than the Silmarilion.

Marua is actually a Saint. She was only deceived by Tgerneu into believing she was the Seventh. But the Saint of Words (a previous Saint who essentially fucked everything up to begin with) made a contract with Tgerneu and Maura that her daughter would die if she didn't kill a Saint. So she "kills" Hans and has Rolonia heal him so that technically her contract is fulfilled while having Hans still survive. She trained Rolonia to do this very task.

Anyways, before I get into how Adlet got his mark, you need to understand how the crest can be transferred. Saints from a previous generation can simply transfer their marks if they want to. That's how Nash got her mark. It was transferred to her from the Saint of Time who transferred it to Dozzu who then transferred it to Nash to make her a fake Brave.

As for Adlet, as I said before, he was brainwashed by Tgerneu to become the Seventh Saint. Hans correctly deduces that Adlet is the Seventh, even if he himself doesn't realize it. The reason he gets the mark is because the Saint of the Single Flower transferred it over to him by Tgerneu's bidding. Why or how the Saint of the Single Flower (the most powerful saint) agreed to do this is still unknown, but this is confusing me too writing this.

Yeah I miswrote a few things here and there. You gotta respect that Tgerneu is basically the king troll of the series. Still, I don't know if I should be more afraid of Dozzu or Lion. Also, do you think Fremy is the Demon Lord?

As I said above, the Crests can be transferred easily. Some Saints of the previous generation did so, which is how Nash got her Crest.

Six are from this round. At least one is from the Saint of Time preserving hers with time magic and passing it to a demon to pass on to a "fake" hero. The other is unknown but is probably due to Tgurneu imprisoning the zombie corpse of the Saint of the Six Flowers (the one who made the crests) and having her make another.

What the fuck. Like how the fuck am I even supposed to process this shit.

In the unlikely situation we get a Season 2, this is a massive clusterfuck to even get to. No wonder there's no Season 2.

>She was only deceived by Tgerneu into believing she was the Seventh
No, she wasn't. In fact, she was hoping to kill the fake so that she could fulfill her deal and serve the Braves, which is why she was going after Adlet with such fervor.

It's also not as simple as just transferring the crests. They disappear a few months after defeating the demon lord, so the only way to preserve them across generations is to have the saint of time slow down the time of the crest, and only one of them was strong enough to actually pull that off.

Man this is just like when the anime was airing. Contradicting statements everywhere. Like is the plot really this complicated or are people just stupid?

Who do I trust.

Bear in mind that you're having several volumes of a very plot-heavy series thrown at you at once. It works in the novels, but you have to actually pay attention. There's a reason why the show spent a whole season on one volume instead of rushing through three or four like most LN adaptations.

If we got a season two it would just cover Maura's backstory, Tgurneu's introduction, and Hans' death. Along with some big, relatively straightforward fighting. We'd also get to see Fremy taking a bath.

There are translations up to mid-volume 5, so you can get most of it yourself.

That user is pretty much accurate, he's just forgotten some of the specifics. The plot is pretty complicated and a lot of big things happen that can make the details of the first couple volumes seem trivial.

I mean I really want to get into this series because it seems like it's really good writing, but finding volumes is a bit hard especially when Volume 5 and 6 aren't even translated.

That having been said, are there any cute moments between Fremy and Adlet before the brain-wipe?

But didn't this show sell pretty well for LN's, despite the bad anime sales?

I think if Chaika can get a second season, so can this. It's really good writing, albeit it's hard to rush it because of how heavy it is in plot.

Chaika was planned to be split cour from the beginning on. Sales had no effect on whether it got an S2 or not.

Ah well that sucks to hear. Still, I would give so much just to see more Fremy.

Why does she have to suffer so much? Is there any hope she gets a happy ending?

better this way, the novel went downhill

I dunno, do you think the series could've gotten the same way if they skimmed over some LN volumes?

I would've loved to see the whole Fremy and Adlet confrontation in Season 2, but that would leave no content left

Because you stream anime.

>. And they never will be because of JewPress
only on 1 instance JP told directly to somone to drop translation. most cases is TL fag doing it on their own volition. Tap still translate SAO

I really liked it actually and bunny princess sure was smexy .

So uh, is there any translation group that would be willing to pick up RnY?

I really want to have more, but I dunno how it works when someone refuses to drop translations when told by the publisher

>how it works when someone refuses to drop translations when told by the publisher
you hide, make a new allias, a new blog and keep it contained to an image board or some shit, not reddit. or anything well known

Hmm, I can read moon but I don't know where to get my hands on RnY stuff. I could try it if someone can help me out. How long are RnY volumes usually?

Stopped caring when the cow bitch was introduced at the end.

my favorite show of last year

So what happens in the later volumes? I heard that Adlet goes full edge again and best boy dies, but doesn't or something
MILLIONS OF TINY SWORDS

Not the plot isn't complicated it's presentation is intentionally nebulous though. Remember how in the anime Adlet had to find out how the fog-barrier was activated despite him being the first to enter the temple and the fog appearing shortly after he opend the door? Well ... all of the volumes have a little seemingly contraditory mystery like this at their core. Even though it may not seem as such that at lot of what the anons discussing spoilers are saying contradicts each other, nearly all of it actually doesn't because nuance and levels of specificity.

But the gist of it all is that Fremie will never feel loved ever again.

>I heard that Adlet goes full edge again and best boy dies, but doesn't or something.
Hans dies. Chamo eats his corpse and is then able to capture his essence in one of her
Jyuma. The Hans we see in later volumes is strickly speaking a replicatie, but he maintains much of his skillset and personality. The circumstances were pretty specific though, so I doubt she would be able to do somthing like that again.

Neat. You have double dubs, so you must be telling the truth.

Do you want the truth or do you want lies

What are the power lvs?

Not like I'll be able to discern between the two.
Unless you make it really fucking obvious.

Chamo >>> Hans > Goldov >>> Mora > Fremy > Bunny slut > Adlet > Rolonia

But they don't really matter that much.

Literally just read: and
Those are all of the noteworthy events in the past few volumes.

Bunny wants the knott.

2017 Spring, Rokka no Yuusha Season 2, 24 episodes.

You bastard you made me actually Google it. I just want Fremy to be happy

Maybe you can order them off of honto.jp

>bullshit made up from shipperfag
>noteworthy events

I swear to god do you literally go to any legit spoiler and call it bullshit?

To be honest Nashetania's plan for peace isn't that bad. What does it matter half of humanity dies, you can always breed more, you didn't know of the any of the people who go fucked up, peace will come quicker without Demon - Human Wars always breaking out, and you can unite the Demons under one leadership.

i bet you're that one who is willing to press a button which kills 10 random people to get 1000$ one thousand times?

>legit spoiler
Post the page Adlet tells Fremy etc etc his love etc. You can't. They didn't even talk to each other.

Keep your shipperfaggotry to yourself.

I'm the type of person to press a button that kills 10 random people, but saves 100 random people.

Peace comes from sacrifice of both the willing and unwilling..

I am not going to spend my time doing that when you're an obvious troll. Why don't you give an accurate description of what happens then? Oh wait you can't because you're a fucking liar

>10 hours uploading a page
I am not going to spend my time doing that when you're an obvious troll.

Want to know what happened? Read it yourself.

Rokka would've been better if it had just been a straight fantasy adventure, like Record of the Lodoss War

Both of you guys are autists. This brings me back to when bullshit was flying left and right in Rokka threads. Glad to see nothing has changed.

So does anyone who read the LN tell me if there is a chance that Flamy and Adlet get back together? Is there a chance for them to have a happy ending with half-demon children?

That show was so bad, nothing of value was lost.

Happy Halloween.

fucking edgy shit thank god theres I'm backing out of this crap now

Never ever.

It's actually pretty good if you read it, but it definitely seems like at this point that the writer is putting in suffering for the sake of sales

Would Fremy be a good mother?

What the fuck is wrong with Fremy's body?

The fuck is that?

She's giving her mama a hug.

Anyone have official LN art of Rokka from the volumes? I want to save some.

>eyepatch and weird colored eye
Is this chuunishit?

Same for me too

Only thing is RnY kind of has a weirdo art style with painting-like pictures.

Why do nice thing wont last?