Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Goodbye, Best Girl.

I want to die.

If the 4 Yu boys came to your Halloween party, what would you like them to be dressed like?

Ask the spooky skeleton on this page for help.

post halloween arc-v!

Aren't all the Ruris safe now? That's what Yusho's line to Reiji implied

But gee Yusho maybe you should have given the "End the Duel Card" to your students then they wouldn't have DIED HORRIBLY

I'm here to suck your screentime and make you smile!

sluts?

Oh yeah he could have just given one of those cards to Asuka

What GX character would be impressed by this?

Na no ne

Yusho was a mistake.

My life is a mistake.

Ruri~

COVER UP RUREEEEEEES

spooky ruris

This is what happens.

here is Yuya going to Halloween as a fierce tough biker like his momma-san

Yuya a cute

Oh god my heart.

za perfect

True.

Ruri blood must taste nice.

best in show

Sing kirifuda, send it to [email protected] until the 3rd.

After this I won't be doing these anymore.

So Edo will attack Hugo and woke him up from Zarc Mode in order for the three of them to fight Joeri who is still in Zarc Mode and will probably win against the three of them in it. Next episode someone is dying right?

>cowtits
Ree3e3

Yuzu!

why so but hurt user?

>when you have a potassium deficiency and really need a banana inside you

I'm not. It's just too much of a hassle. I like the project, but it just takes too much time.

its appreciated

Ah I see thanks for doing it never the less

Please, post Supreme King Zarc.

>tfw you can call what Action Card Yuya is going to get the moment he goes for it

What just happen? Is Yuya now a Super Saiyan God or the new king of games?

How come Yuya gets 2 Ruris? Might as well give him Rin,too since Yugo keeps neglecting her.

The most used ones are Kaihi and Kiseki. You can tell which one will be used based on the LP.

Just saw last episode and it was actually fun. Yusho is best dad.
Now i wonder if Leo will duel again or maybe he will help them beat Joeri. Alos looks like next episode is Joeri/Hugo Vs Kaito/Edo. Later it will be three Vs Joeri

Meant for

It's pretty easy to know. But how did he know that there was an action card there?

I want to lick her legs.

Liking Ruris is strictly forbidden Plus she's like 14 you fuck

But her Yuu doesn't care about her

"You see, officer, her Yuu didn't care about her. Please, I'm not a kiddie fiddler".

No excuses. Do not licking the Ruris is forbidden.

>Leo tells Reiji and Yusho to help him card Yuya and stop Zarc
>Rin literally destroys Yugo in a duel but she's not ordered to card him

The writers forgot Yugo is also Zarc, or something

>Leo waits until a Yuu is literally in front of him before going "Hey wait I need to card these guys before I can 100% say that Zarc is dead".
It's 2016. If you haven't read the Evil Overlord's Handbook then you deserve to lose.

The show stopped caring, you should too

Where do I get this watch

What if I'm a Yuu or Shun? I'm I allowed now?

Be chunni and classy with Kaiba corp.

>Shun being dense as ever and not noticing his imouto's advances

Because, there is a spooky ghost behind the spoiler!

You're not because unless you're their Yu you're going to get punched, fanned or kicked. Through in Serena's case she would let Yuya touch her.

I do love Arc-V's writing at this point because it can't even manage to stay consistent in a 10 episode block

>Rin is ordered to return and not card Yugo
>Surely this is because Leo has some grand design for the Yuus
>Nope! His plan for the Yuus is to card them. Guess he forgot!
>Wait a minute, isn't his right hand man also a Yuu? Whoops!

And also

>Yusho has cards which auto end a duel
>It's basically a panic button
>doesn't give any to Asuka or his other students who all die horribly

And my personal favorite

>Leo brainwashes the Ruris
>Shun duels Ruri and beats her to remove the brainwashing
>it seems to wear off
>Episode after BB arc Ruri still brainwashed
>Oh I guess parasites can't be beaten via a duel after al-
>Parasites stop working when the Doctor is carded

The show at this point is using every cheap trick in the book(Info dumps, brainwashing, panic buttons), and it STILL can't manage to be consistent!

This is a semen demon

Best Ruri

She showed up in our hour of need to end the Yugo meme

Beat my semen demon. I dare you

Not YGO related.

I love how this duel canonically proved that Reiji never had a plan in the first place

This semen demon then

>>Yusho has cards which auto end a duel
>>It's basically a panic button
There's also the question of why he didn't just use it on Leo before the duel even started in order to save Yuzu

He should have used it to end this fucking show

Want some medicine for your anus?

Yes I do

Lazy is easily the two-syllable word that describes it now.

>>Leo brainwashes the Ruris
>>Shun duels Ruri and beats her to remove the brainwashing
>>it seems to wear off
>>Episode after BB arc Ruri still brainwashed
>>Oh I guess parasites can't be beaten via a duel after al-
>>Parasites stop working when the Doctor is carded
Correction, Ruri's subconsciousness came right the hell out of nowhere in order to give Shun a mercy win and is never used again. Especially when the others girls never had their subconscious shown, Rin who has worked on making a d-wheel with Yugo her whole life and Serena for lazily kidnapping Yuzu and going against her comrades(even if they barely ever interacted).

SAA IMA DA

Yuya became fully possessed by his incarnation, the Supreme Dragon King Zarc, and Yusho pinned him to a wall so Zarc wouldn't immediately go find Yuri and Yugo to obtain his original form again after beating Reiji and Leo.

KAZASE WO KIRIFUDA

You can tell they basically stopped caring around XYZ arc with early signs being in ep 92.

92 or it's setup to that during Synchro was somewhat too soon and would had made more sense if they'd did that in XYZ being Yuya focused while the other Lancers could be worked off with the resistance and trying to make peace.

>Aren't all the Ruris safe now? That's what Yusho's line to Reiji implied
I honestly don't understand what he achieved by stopping the duel. What did I miss?

Would carding Zarc pieces actually solve anything? He could probably just suck his soul out of the fucking card as it was being poured into Arc-V. Have Academia ever shown any intent to card the Zarc 4?

>pic
What's with the sudden influx of all these Umineko posts?

>"Battle Da! Odd Eyzu, RASEN NO STRIKU BURSTO"
>12000 atk.

>I love how this duel canonically proved that Reiji never had a plan in the first place
How? Isn't his plan just 'stop Leo's ambition'?

It's Halloween.

>92 or it's setup to that during Synchro was somewhat too soon and would had made more sense if they'd did that in XYZ being Yuya focused while the other Lancers could be worked off with the resistance and trying to make peace.
I'm convinced that the writing staff were forced to make Synchro last to episode 100. Other than that, the only explanation that I can see for the arc dragging on for so damn long is so that Reiji's speech from a couple of episodes ago about why he'll protect Yuya wouldn't have made much sense if Yuya didn't duel Jack.

The only thing he did was restraining his devil possessed son. What about freeing the girls? I don't why he told Reiji to care of them considering he took quite a beating in his duel.

>It's Halloween.
Weird. I didn't think that Umineko would be our go to VN/anime for Halloween. Not that it's bad or anything, I just thought that we would've had something more appropriate.

>What's with the sudden influx
>Sudden

Here's something that's bugging me. A lot of us have started pointing out recent plot holes in Arc-V that honestly make it look pretty bad, but were there any plot holes earlier on that were comparably bad, but got ignored because of how good the show was?