What is wrong with Western women and why do you white people keep coming here for our girls...

What is wrong with Western women and why do you white people keep coming here for our girls? At least pick the beautiful and smart ones, but you always pick the ugly and crazy ones that have anger issues whenever you are on the street. I was having a good coffee outside and I see white and asian couple fighting in the middle of a crowded street.

Women are not hard to understand. Women dont care about money and face.You just need to treat them like women and not like men. Why do you Western men hate women so much? Western women here are so fun to talk to unlike Japanese's. Submissive girls are boring. Western girl says she is feminist but she don't act so feminist to me. Western women is always lonely that is why they get so angry all the time. Getting women is easy I get rejected 23 times in high school no problem now it made me better.

not huawhite obv
but i think it's because the anime /hentai semiculture (don't why it affected them so much)
i mean you don't see boomers or gen-X whites go for jap womyn (except for thai womyn)

I only see middle aged men trying to date Japanese women here

You japs dont ever learn do you.

We are your best ally gaijin now give us more military aid

UK>Japan

>but you always pick the ugly and crazy ones that have anger issues whenever you are on the street.
top kek m8 i fell for this meme, to all other h'uites over here listen to this user. he knows what's up.

as a lighter shitskin
personally i find japess to be the next attractive womyn second to whitess
they are truly look and sound attractive
for me maybe because the sound of your languange though

Becareful which girl you pick. I don't pick girls who are easy to get. Try to pick up girls from univerisities , they are the best looking and the hardest to get. i like playing games in life.

Did you pick up a crazy one too English teacher?

>english teacher
rich slav, you have a visa specifically for richfags, designated activities: sightseeing. i don't think i could even teach english since it's not my first language. used to hang out with them though, they're all fucking depressed people that want to spread their depression mind-virus.

and yeah i did pick a crazy one, shit sucked.

What can you say about young japanese men ? they are mostly introverted suicidal depressed virgins ?

Must be nice being rich Eastern European alpha man. If you want a good ski trip go to Nagano, the lodges there is nice and the slopes are fun. I always go there every winter.

No most of us are normal people actually it's just that the weird ones stands out more and is shown more on the media.

I'm up in Hokkaido, about two hours away from Niseko so I'll be heading there first.
Seems like a good place though, searching for it I can find lots of pictures of the monkey park I'll have to check that out too.

this also, i've only really seen the stereotypical weirdos in electronics stores but you get that anywhere on earth you go.

Nice trip plan, just dont go to regular tourist traps like temples or castles, they are boring even to Japanese people.

burnt myself out on that sort of thing pretty quick, seeing the imperial palace in tokyo was cool though.

This time designated activities is so that you can know which place to go. Next time just invite your friends to visit without a tour group, it's always better that way

You japs need to start fucking, and making babies ...like yesterday.

Jewish propaganda at our universities has taught women to put their career over their family while simultaneously promoting black culture as "cool". White girls then end up leaving university after sleeping with over 50+ guys and then expect to be treated like a princess.

Japan still promotes femininity and obedience to the husband. Your country educational system wasn't taken over by Jews like ours. Although based on the trends I've seen in the young Japanese, the future does not look bright.

They do but they abort them all. Too many weak cucks don't want to raise children in Japan.

The good news is that it's a nice place to find a wife and settle down. More whites should move there and breed with Japanese women.

Bumping a fine thread made by a gentleman

>tfw no jap gf

>all these shitskins going to japan to bang jap women
>jap men are so cucked and full of soy they cant do shit
>yakuza sells their own women instead of killing gaijin
SAD!

I'm heading to Japan soon as I couldn't find entry-level work without nepotism. American companies aren't interested in "entrance exams" like you guys have for your colleges. It's all about networking here, which I didn't do. I think I'll have better luck living and working in Japan where my work ethic can prove my worth. I'll hopefully be there for life.

>women dont care about money and face.You just need to treat them like women and not like men.

You fugly.

>about money and face
Secound is true, first isn't.

Real engrish is barely undarstandable. fuck off larper(s)

>They do but they abort them all.
source?