GERMANY YES!

(((German Government))) strikes again. This nation is truly dead. It does not have any heritage of its glorious past anymore. Even the DDR would be a better option than (((Bundesrepublik Deutschland))). How would Adolf Hitler, the Kaiser, Erich Honecker and many other great personalities of the German past feel about this?

This nation is truly dead, Sup Forums.

what

So what third sex is needed to make a baby? What kind of gamete do they produce?

Germany is dead, my friend.

This could just refer to intersex people.
Basically like classifing mongoloids as disabled people.
I am from Germany and the whole gender thing isn't very big here, so it shouldn't refer to some gender neutral shit.

of course christkikes on here are mad at smething that doesn't affect them personally and goes against their fairy tale bs. grow up.

>Parliament
It is literally a single city that recognised a third sex

Merrican journalism at its peak

I guess that's the super duper rare disorders that people can have.

I suppose like 1 in a million people will be happy now.

DONT YOU HAVE ENOUGH ARYAN BLOOD. STOP PLEASE STOP ANGLO MAN!

>le 56% face

Fuck off (((Amerimutt))).

Having this made up bullshit on their passport is going to be a major problem when one of the freaks travels to a Muslim country like KSA, Jordan, or France.

Do you fuckers even know what this means?

It means every govt letter can no longer be titled as "Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren" and must instead either include the third gender or use alternate terminology that is completely gender neutral.

More proof that the anti-christians are nothing more than a bunch of faggot queer lovers

can't wait to get my degree and fuck off

YASSS GERMANY SLAYYYY!

>Doesn't effect them personally
Anything that allows those faggots out into public effects us all as we are forced to see it without legally being able to burn it. I'd tell you to fuck yourself but you clearly already do

It does. It is not about some "gender is a social construct" shit, it is about actual genetic malformation, in this case Intersex. Not about trannys.

Third sex is for intersex people, no one else.
Intersex people have the chromosomes to be both male and female.
It's accurate.

They can't even fucking bother to spell Germany correctly in the fucking title.
Journalism is fucking dead.

They want to follow suit in The Netherlands as well. Let's hope we take over quick enough to avert the decline of western civilization alltogether.

Wtf Germany only third? There are at least 17 genders and 26 “affiliations” that aren’t gender related

What a backwards and bigoted nation

they will do it. it will give the partijkartel more political points without actual social repercussions

first muslim country to do so, it's pretty progressive you gotta to admit

>the whole gender thing isn't very big here
Yes, because it is practically incompatible with the German language, we already have a "neutral" gender, but obviously no one wants to be called "das".
You need to revamp the complete language, to include a new gender, that is why our SJWs are using english so often, they simply couldn't express their opinions in German, they regularly use the word "gender" in a German sentence, because the German language has no real distinction between sex and gender.

Which makes all of this kinda hilarious, since these people want to push things unto people which they can not even express in German.

This is anti science. A few selected individuals suffer from certain genetic diseases that makes them incompatible with a few words.
For these few individuals a complete language has to be butchered.

And not just that, pronouns aren't enough to include a new "gender" in the German language. English has its universal, un-gendered "the" German doesn't.
And certainly saying "das Intersex" will make a lot of people quite mad.

You do not need to artificially create a new word, that is just flat out retarded.

This happened already 4 or 5 days ago, did you just wake up from the coma?

I feel so bad for Germany. They need to read 1984 quick so they can realize it's about them and the rest of Europe.

They produce the gamete that is responsible for their mental illness

Just like your filthy nation germany is dead

Who's doing that?
It's mainly for use on paperwork - a third box to tick.

You probably also didn't fucking read anything said in this thread or an article whose author wasn't too retarded to spell "Germany".

Anti christians are pedophile just like you libtard

>Gemany

>hey need to read 1984 quick so they can realize it's about them and the rest of Europe.
as if most germans have not read this by now

1984 is not a nickname for the kuran, it is a book from Orwell

Why the fuck is a fucking frenchie making this joke?
1984 has been obligatory literature for decades.

Total collapse of society is upon us. Be prepared.

yeah yeah 80% "germans" and France is mostly "white" too hahaha, those stats are to be believed

>Who's doing that?
The German government. The third "option" is supposed to be used for a very small minority of genetically ill people.
It is absolutely pointless and a butchering of the German language.

And before you start crying about these poor intersex people being """forced""" into """"artificial categories"""" in which they do not fit into, then you are fucking retarded, since a third option (leaving the box blank) already exists.
The Problem was already solved (in a satisfactory way) and still these people are now demanding that a new "gender" is being created.

>It's mainly for use on paperwork - a third box to tick.
Yes, but so what? It will become a real world in the German language.

>obligatory
Where?
I doubt 90% of today's teenagers have seen the inside of a book outside of school.

what's wrong with this ?
in german grammar language there are three gender isn't it ?
Masculine (männlich)
Feminine (feminin)
Neuter (sächlich)
this prove that post modernism is right again for human thinking is come from their language structures

And it is the same here. The problem is located elsewhere, Hans.

Follow the link provided, the definition of ethnically German is very strict.

France is in a different position, not only did you have the shitholes of north africa as your colonies, you also can easily be reached by sea.

Settle the fuck down, faggot, no one is "crying" about anything.
There's a difference between leaving something blank (implying genderless) and writing something. At least that's the reasong of the BVerfG.
There's no reason not to use the neutral article for the third option.
Whether a solution is satisfactory doesn't really depend on what you think about it, but on what people who the solution is for think about it.
It's not pointless insofar as some of the Schutzgesetze (the AGG especially) didn't quite include people who're intersex, meaning they'd have a harder time making discrimination lawsuits stick.

I'll hand you an olive branch, though: from what I have read in the verdict, this opens up multiple possibilities for the introduction of all the genders tumblr can think of in a slippery slope kind of way. Already they're trying to insert transexuals into the third category (which is nonsense).

Granted my high school years have passed, so no idea about today's teenagers. "In my time" (as in the time of people older than me, my parents, etc) it was mandatory in English.

>in german grammar language there are three gender isn't it ?
No.

The "neutral" gender usually refers to objects, such as "das Auto".
Nothing in the language ever indicates that a Person can have a gender which is neither male nor female.
In German every object needs to have a gender and if you have no way of determining that gender it is neutral.

>this prove that post modernism is right again for human thinking is come from their language structures
Hilarious comment, since often a difference between "gender" and "sex" is pushed by post modernists.
Such a thing does not exist in German, these words are the exact same.

There's no proclivity for objects regarding the neutral gender.
neutrum comes from ne-utrum, meaning neither of the other two.
It's the perfect catchall element.

>no one is "crying"
Good, that I was trying to prevent crying.

>There's a difference between leaving something blank (implying genderless) and writing something.
Yes of course. I would completely agree with that.

>There's no reason not to use the neutral article for the third option.
Except that is commonly used as a Kindergarten/Grundschule slur. (at least in my days)
Personally I wouldn't want to be addressed as "das" or "es" under any circumstances.

>Whether a solution is satisfactory doesn't really depend on what you think about it, but on what people who the solution is for think about it.
That is absolutely wrong. This is still a democracy, not a state ruled by the desires of minorities.

>It's not pointless insofar as some of the Schutzgesetze (the AGG especially) didn't quite include people who're intersex, meaning they'd have a harder time making discrimination lawsuits stick.
And? What is the problem here. I am not arguing against these laws being altered to include specific people with certain genetic illnesses.

> slippery slope
That is also my fear and I thought a "blank" option was a good compromise between these, both.

>It's the perfect catchall element.
Yes, but that does not imply the existence of a third "sex"/"gender".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH