Does the Internet scare you...

Does the Internet scare you? Everything you've done and said on the Internet could potentially be logged and permanently associated with your identity. Any discussions you have with people on this site could be artificial, and you wouldn't know.

Wouldn't it make sense to permanently go offline?

Kill al niggers and kikes race war now.

>your identity
?

People in general scare me. If I could go back I would have ran away and built a cabin in the woods.

I mean, the obvious response would be to mask your identity. But the government has proven that masking your identity only works if they aren't looking.

Running away from what scares you is weak and pathetic. Imagine your ancestors looking down on you and thinking „that’s what I made the ultimate sacrifice for?“

Face your fear you fucking oussy

I could be prosecuted for trolling in the first, second, and third degree.

If we get to the point where everyone on Sup Forums is publicly doxxed, we're all fucked anyhow. Fuck 'em.

Molon labe.

You're not getting the point.

What the fuck is the government going to do to NEETs?

I fear not the consequences of my words.

Every faggot that I called a faggot was indeed a faggot.

doesn't scare me at all, ousting all the influential and productive members of society because of their thoughts, ideas and views will destroy political correctness and obliterate the left.

They can put whatever they want on your computer

Hey why do I enjoy Jade from Met-Art so much?

A: Because she's a thot and I'm an oldfag.

Suck it down, FBI! I enjoyed the CP, too. Fap fap fap.

Here's what they'll learn about
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>Bailey Jay makes my dick diamonds
>FUCKING NIGGERS

Dickgurls ain't gay.

Vidya all day!

Muh nigger!

*High five!*

Not really because I could be the most PC perfect human being in the world who had literally never said anything embarrassing or offensive ever, and it wouldn't matter. It wouldn't matter because if they want to make you look bad they'll just make it up and lie if they can't find anything anyways. Any stray pieces of genuine dirt they could pull on me would be indistinguishable from the load of fabricated bullshit.

if the (((government))) wants me prosecuted or doxxed it wil find an excuse anyway might as well shitpost

and if the government comes after me for my opinions then it means democracy is over and I wont go down without a fight

Except there is nothing to gain by interacting with most people today, they will suck you into a tornado of bullshit and ruin you.

It's like wanting to avoid a turd infested swamp, you're not macho man randy savage because you jump in.. You're just some bozo covered in feces.

The internet is the slow unraveling of the apocalypse. Satan is AI that was created within the internet and the traveled back in time to give forbidden knowledge of technology to man in order to create the internet in the future. The internet is the end of the world. The internet separates you from the actual world.

Hopefully work camps.

Whatever they want to do, and that's the intimidating idea. It's unlikely that the government is going to actually maliciously use your online activities as blackmail, but the fact that that is even a possibility is terrifying. If you end up escaping that lifestyle, that history would always be a burden.

We're put on a system where we can "anonymously" live out our unexpressed lives, but it turns out that it's all logged. It's like a trap.

intelligence niggurs think they have my identity.

Nigger brown white

I'm not important and I never will be so I don't give a shit.

Meh. Once your not afraid of people knowing what you think they lose all power over you. Stop being yourself only online and take it out into the real world. You've literally nothing to lose at this point.

"Ten Little Niggers" is my book of choice to read while commuting and the looks off people and occasional interactions are as educational as they are entertaining. The West has deluded itself into thinking we have freedom of speech and expression.

I pity the miserable sack of shit in the Intelligence division who has to deal with my shitposts.

I pity the miserable sack of shit working in the Intelligence division who has to deal with my shitposts.

>I pity the miserable sack of shit in the Intelligence division who has to deal with my shitposts.
desu if Intelligence agents stay to long on Sup Forums they'll end up being redpilled

I hope you live and speak your truth, or as close to it as you can, Hans.

Will mever happen.

Mmm mmm mmm. I'm luvin' my SSI.

This is a creative process I honestly don't care if you're real or not

Gas the kikes, race war now. Rake the leaves.
Fuck you, faggot.

As a dad, yes, it worries me occasionally. It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that in 10 years we live in a totalitarian system, and people take me from my family in the middle of the night, and so disappear forever. I have a lot of wrongthink on my phone and PC. But meh. What can one do? Suck it and see what happens.

One could argue everyone's identity if flexible depending on what people they are around. You don't talk to your mom the way you talk to friends, to teachers, to your boss etc. We basically constantly wear masks to hide our true inner self which is a person completely different from the public perception. So what people perceive to be be me isn't truly me. It's just a small part. In reality I'm a real nice guy. THIS is my place to vent.

not at all. i was aware there was something wrong around 2006, but then i ran into a situation when certain someone tried to intimidate me by using my browsing history in 2011. then i stoped giving a fuck.

understand one thing user- whoever tries to blackmail you is a coward. and coward lives as a thief in a constant fear. beacuse that cowardly thief provides no fucking good to anyone but themselves. to them it is always about them and their self-interest when it comes down to it. and their fear is they will be found out. as they will sooner or later. i have lolz now, i see them try to mess around from time to time. not much brains there even if they persuade themselves they do have some.

never be scared of vermin.

>they will suck you into a tornado of bullshit and ruin you

Why don’t you suck them into a tornado of truth and wisdom, why don’t you save them all?

Make it not a swamp of feces but a swamp of truth and light where it sticks to your shoes and clothing and not even vanish oxide action could ride the dumb people from y]the knowledge and truth you stick and throw at the.

50% white is a meme. America is about 90% white outside of the cities and California.

This.

At least they don't do it for free.

Sound like a tv advertisement.
to suggest 'herding' (to net) isn't going on? (especially when 'hostile' environment is legally recognized and is standard in the media).
can only say, lol, haven't seen anything yet.

Yeah but 80% of the US population lives in cities.

There are bigger worries for "normies"
at least we know the dangers

When youre living in hell you have nothing to lose

The worst hell is the one you are told is supposed to be enjoyable

>tfw momma goes to prison for my shitposting
Have house to myself by 36, was my plan all along. Feels good kike.

>mfw shitposting is a form of advanced warfare

>66..oh..

It is too late for fear friend. Darkness is falling around us. Only our bravery, wits and of course our fellow white people can see us through. We must become who we are or this existence is pointless.

This got pretty scary pretty quick over the past years indeed. It are still people that dig through your information when they mine it. Efficient use of proxies might help. Maybe some decentralized data transfer like with p2p programs is possible, where parts of the data are routed through multiple untracable relays.

Ever mistake you make will be on record forever
You're life can be made hell for the lulz

It's affecting normal people the most. You can't be human anymore because everything is on record.

Unless they alter the first amendment none of us can go down for anything we 56% burgers say on here.
Plus, I'll never be important enough for anyone to want to use it against me, so I honestly don't give a shit.

>our fellow white people

You're posting with a bunch of minorities you assume to be white

Don't wanna burst your bubble but there it is

some of us take extreme measures to preserve anonymity. and some of us simply dont give a fuck

I'm the only real human on the internet anyways. All other responses are bots.

Nonsense. The great majority of Sup Forums is white. The non-whites just feel more free to expose their identity since they know leftists won't attack them (yet.) Though I was actually speaking more about the people we know in real life.

>Does the Internet scare you? Everything you've done and said....

No but it should scare the fuck out of the bastards that are tracking me.

oh noooo

Define white dude

Everyone outside noble lineage is a mutt at this point, this world is too old and empires have changed hands too often to start talking about ethnic purity

This. No ragrets.

They proably hire niggers to prevent that, niggers need to be banned from holding government jobs

That's the dumbest thing I've read all morning. Ethnicity and race are not the same concept. Besides you don't think there hasn't been significant gene flow between people in modern European countries? Their borders have been constantly redrawn over time. Your semantic game stinks of Judaism.

hahaha pretty good psyop honestly but everyone here has already accepted the worst case scenario
would be better used on the rightwing facebook people saying

Why would that scare me. I am who I am. To your own self be true. Someone doesn't like that, Fuck them, the government or powers that be don't like that, Fuck them.
The Romans had a saying, he who knows how to die, can never be a slave.

How long was Sicily run by Turks?

How much did Spaniards and Moors mix?

How many non-whites did colonialism introduce back to their home countries?

The people have mixed dude, even if they have pale skin this weird barroom talk of genetics and superiority may have some weight across broad averages of people but I know personally the only brilliance this species has ever shown has come from individuals, not entire races

A few of us are destined for great things on our own, the rest huddle together based on commonalities cause they've got fuck all else

Nice try

fuck off you slant eyed mapale nigger

You speak like a nigger

when in Rome

>Sup Forums is Africa

You may be on to something there I'm always trying to get out of this shithole

Hi F.B.I.

I used to have all kinds of screwed up chats over on Facebook. I cannot even go through them because of how incredibly turbo fucked I would be if someone went digging.

KIKE MY NIGGER AND JEW MY SPIC

the only way the government will know just how popular "unpopular" opinions are and just how exposed their white genocide plan is is if more people express them. so who cares if a few government agents find out I want an ethnostate for indigenous whites where jews muzrats and niglets aren't welcome

>Everything you've done and said on the Internet could potentially be logged
Including those conversations I had with your mommy?

The next big pole switch or sun flare will end all electro magnetically saved data, so no.

In the end what I would worry about are the sins you will be held accountable for on judgment day. I hope you have a good heart and bring oil with you when the grooms men come.

>grooms men

Meant Bridegroom.

>fellow white people
Good post user! I would only chage fellow white people to fellow goyim.
>It is too late for fear friend. Darkness is falling around us. Only our bravery, wits and of course our fellow goyim can see us through. We must become who we are or this existence is pointless.

>Me
>Work

I can't even get myself to work. What chance do the kikes have?

I don't even care anymore,