twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am Rosa Ushiromiya's husband.

I want to deito Lucifer.

in every umineko thread. every single one

I'm doing my best.

Happy Halloween Maria ! youtube.com/watch?v=H0SH4SIEVXc

why is Beato so perfect?

j-just one last chapter before I can participate in these threads

On Ep8? Good luck user. You've got most spoilers out of the way by now. But there's still some crazy shit left you should see for yourself.

How many times have you reread Umineko without skipping anything?

I loved Part 8 but I thought overall Bernkastel was pretty lame as the antagonist.

One day, bros. One day.

>mfw I just realized I was on a cruise in the Pacific on Oct 5th this month

Wasn't /jp/ going to cum on Maria's face on Halloween? Did those cowards not do it?

Because Bern wasn't a villain but the great hero that prepared Ange to face the truth and revived Featherine.

Posting best Seacat.

Yaaaay, Happy Halloween for Maria!!

These are both equally correct.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARIA

Here is something real fucking spoppy

youtube.com/watch?v=L0vc4sNY_xU

I suffer in the world where there is no Rosa doujinshi.

We all do.

daily reminder

I want to fuck Lambdadelta.

I might as well post the rest of the portraits as a Halloween treat.

Get em while they're hot, they used to be on /rs/ but now they're a bit harder to find.

>strong
>milf
>dem haircut
>dat voice
>THIC

My dikku is ikku.

NOICE

TAKANO IS THE CULPRIT

ROSA DID EVERYTHING WRONG

Last but not least

The heart-breaker, the window-smasher, the golden schlong wielder, the guy who literally locked himself in a room and couldn't get out: BATORAAAAAA

Happy Halloween Lambda

Happy Halloween to you too, Bern!

This is a 46 years old mother.

HHHAPPY HAROWEENN

AND TORIKU O TOREETO

Yearly reminder

>and couldn't get out
youtube.com/watch?v=Zlyqr5nbw74

It's always exciting to see somebody finally reach the end of this wild ride. Godspeed and I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARIA

Post your favorite track.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAKkw71ff3U

Also most underrated song desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=YH_rwqWny9s

Too bad it's attached to the shittiest episode

Lambda is cute!

A bit of a weird choice but hearing this at the end of ep 5 got me hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSLL6pzOLXQ

>we will never see Erika animated by a competent read: not DEEN studio
Why live?

We got the Vn and a (Decent) manga, we don't need a second anime. We have as much Erika as we can get.

>(Decent) manga
Manga has no music in it.

I love Wingless so much. It really sums up the tragedy of the whole event and gives that melancholic feeling that Ange had when she looked back at a time she could never truly interact with no matter how hard she wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YgNtJNr6A

Best non zts song is clearly Far, plebs.

Lambda is the best girl as well, followed by her cute wife Bern, followed by everyone's cute husbando Kinzo.

>You'll never ever read Umineko for the first time again with Sup Forums.
It was the best time I had on this board, brehs.

>You'll never ever read Umineko with Sup Forums
FUCK
At least I lucked out and managed to read it at the exact same time a let's play was ongongoing on a forum

Don't remind me user. Those are good times long gone. Umineko's some of the most fun I've had reading/watching anything jap related period, Sup Forums helped enhance the experience by a mile.

>read it at the exact same time a let's play was ongongoing on a forum
I doubt that was anything like reading it with Sup Forums. All that theorycrafting, the shitposting, the MEANWHILE AT WITCH HUNT.

I feel sorry for you.

I know it was nothing like it but at least I had some people to discuss it with
I don't regret making an account in some shitty forum for it

Wouldn't mind reading it again and luring Sup Forumsnons to it for their reactions.

Same here user. I'm considering rereading it again tonight.

I like to think there's a meta Sup Forums existing in some ethereal cosmic tea room that's still theorycrafting and lion white-knighting as it was back in the days of olde.

I followed umineko threads for a while but i never actually played the game.

>He isn't watching the Umineko LP made by 7 brazillians
It's like you don't want to feel like killing yourself everyday

>manipulated by the witches in the NWO
kek

You need to experience it for yourself, man. No matter what someone says it's still a hell of a ride and I don't regret a moment of it.

I'd recommend it if you have the patience to get past the slow first couple of episodes. It's a good time killer if you don't have anything else to read.

I always give up on my rereads when I realize I'm skipping most of the dialogue the cousins have

See the only thing i ever skip on rereads is some of the dialog in ep 1 where the siblings are arguing about the family inheritance after lunch (due to several redundancy issues) and the entire start of episode 2 (Until it cuts to Maria and Rosa.)

Think there is any chance of getting a 'When They Cry' 3?

If you stick it in Yasu's butt hole does that count as having done Shanon and Beato too?

These are the bad upscaled versions from years ago. High res versions from the PS3 game files can be found at mediafire.com/?1s913dxwvbqs2pg

We still have a few more decades before R07 retires or goes senile so it's possible.

I missed out on watching Higurashi and reading Umineko with Sup Forums, so it would be nice to be able to do so with a new WTC.

I think Ryukishi has gone on record saying he's not interested in making another when they cry. He's done with the series.

Do it.

Any recommendations for Seacats doujins, Sup Forums?

isn't hotarubi a sequel to higurashi and umineko? I couldn't find the translated chapters anywhere though

>/seacats/ is still alive
>a few people still post there now and then

How

Theorycrafting and shitposting Umineko was incredible and made for a pretty amazing handful of years.

R07 said he had no intention to do any more WTC games, and Rose Gun Days was shit, so I don't Sup Forums will ever be that good again.

yeah but it's not technically a "when they cry" as you can see in the title. its more of "when they burn". its also a manga rather than a VN,

Is it any good? All I know about it is that apparently lambdadelta and Bernkastel show up.

Eh, I hope ryukishi just makes a VN version after the manga is over, I liked higanbana much better as a VN. Though yeah I can see your point, it's connected but it's not really the same kind of story.

only a prologue and chapter 1 is up, so hard to tell.
its way different considering bernkastel is making the game while lambdadelta is essentially the challenger now.

so I kinda doubt it will have any "repeat" scenarios unless lamba drives bern hard in the game.

Lion is cute
Cuuuuuuuuuuute!

Damn I miss this series, I never was on the ride with Sup Forums at the time but this one of the most enjoyable series I've played/watched/read. In many different ways.

No doubt for me its Bernkastel's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=hg9XPcPKYAQ

H/a/PPY H/a/LLOWEEN

>you will never have a grandpa as cool as Kinzo

>meta a

It sounds neat, but you know that Meta Sup Forums would be just be of goat loli's literally eating one another alive.

Doesn't Hotaru Bi count? Regardless I can see what you mean. Hopefully Trianthology is translated in our lifetimes.

I thought Bernkastel was fine as the final antagonist. Whilst I did find Beatrice more entertaining as an antagonist, she couldn't stay in that position, otherwise it would fuck up the plot.

It'll be years since anybody's going to touch Trianthology, if it ever will be, to my knowledge at least.

Erika makes me so hard.

They started doing it, but then the posts got deleted and now the thread is gone.

Good, Maria is not for sexual.

uu-uuuu! Maria wants sexy time Maria wants sexy time!
Onii-chan what are you hiding away in your pants?!

Any here from /jp/, sorry I seem to have contributed to ruining the Halloween thread. I don't think the whole thread needed to be deleted by any means considering what's posted on this site most of the time, nor do I think that just talking about those posts was grounds for such strict action. You should go ahead and make a new one.

>still alive

Seems better that way actually. Usually those threads are dead once they hit the bump limit. Better for it to have just been deleted then instead of waiting for it to be deleted by itself.