Sup Forums humor thread

Let's get this started

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_Mi_Opn-pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOH SAAAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

These memes are bad and you should feel bad

best meme that's ever existed. thanks

I don't get this meme. Your country is being overrun by shitskins and you have no means ot defend yourself. Are you sure you aren't the right picture instead of the left? You're doing an awful lot of projection here.

i love you mommy

>Your country is being overrun by shitskins
>t. 39%

I don't get it.

I love it, also. It accurately depicts eurotrash :).

post-post-post-ironic pseudo-leftist counter-memes are post-post-post-post-ironically funny because of the post-post-post-post-post-ironic replies feigning post-post-post-post-post-post-anger.

But you're still a cuck and a shill.

I wish ancap potter was still alive so he can sage this shitty treads

The picture represents the fact that your country has been overrun for 200 years you little baby.

fak IOU

WW1?

When you typed this, were you borrowing your wife's shitskin rapists' (notice I used the apostrophe in such a way to designate multiple rapists) laptop to post this?

I believe they do this so that the white/nigger crime ratio isn't left with such an obvious disparity. Of course it doesn't work and is utterly transparent, but I don't think that anyone actually believes that those people are white

its left trolls just ignore them.

Saved

Don't worry mommy I got this.

I don't get this meme. Your country is being overrun by shitskins and you have no means ot defend yourself. Are you sure you aren't the right picture instead of the left? You're doing an awful lot of projection here.

yes. An Aussie cunt came up with the idea
whiter than you, Mohammed

the """European""" should be calling the American Tyrone

Whiter than you muhammad

You realize you're one of those black eyed mulattoes right?

>I don't get this meme. Your country is being overrun by shitskins and you have no means ot defend yourself. Are you sure you aren't the right picture instead of the left? You're doing an awful lot of projection here.

Amerimutt memes are retarded. The vast majority of the US is either all white or nearly all black. There's actually very few areas with a large mix of the two. The country being 56% whites does not mean that whites in America are 56% white, that's retarded
t.nearly 100% white blond haired blue eyed Italian

Is the irony lost on you for having to use a VPN to get a US flag to post a shitty meme about the US?

>t.nearly 100% white blond haired blue eyed Italian

what a skewed picture

Are we going to have come in and save your asses again? This is getting really annoying. For as much as you seem to love your white ancestry, you sure don't do a hell of a lot to protect it.

is anglo considered white?

the only people who get butthurt about Amerimongrel memes are the actual mongrels.
I guess there are a lot of those browsing Sup Forums for some reason.
enjoy your stay my negromonkey friend

wait wut, when did Americans save anyone from anything?

All right

Every time I see this I think its Roger the alien from American dad

>jewish puppets
>saving anybody
You just made everything worse, nigger.

It's funny because while western Europe is fucked beyond saving they are somewhat self aware unlike you burgers.
You mongrels from US are basically living in a zoo with white society cucked beyond reason while your state is being the no.1 enforcer of the zog that is ruining the rest of the world.

Its not germans/brits/swedes that are the most pitiful. Its you.

>Reading left to right.
This is an English board, flip that image and do it correctly.

kek when did you save us?

Utter
State of
Amerimutts

Your country already is over run what white country elects a nigger as their head of state twice?

You have 11 million illegals who can vote you fat mutt

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud
At least I'm not enough of an insecure faggot to hide my actual flag, you nigger

wait a minute....
the gears

meh

>ava

fucking stupid kid who thinks he knows history but can't even get the fucking name right.

>t.

You watch too much Comedy Central or wherever you get your news about the US.

Now its your turn and you will do nothing at all besides sit back and watch your country become shitted

youtu.be/x_Mi_Opn-pA

This is not a you rage you lose thread FFS!

>you nigger

implying the average person in any country understands anything about gear drive

this is the lengths people have to go to to try to make fun of americans :\

meanwhile, >nearly every significant invention and advancement in the last 200 years is american, oops

awww shiieeeet

>t.

>that pic
fucking got me good