Jojo

This is Jotaro´s wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/grhct46zc0fg1y3/AACrCsIaElIMZlxV3IPXYgyCa?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gappy makes me happy

Is this the episode where Dunston checked in?

Why are threads so slow last few days

Who do we think is going to die in JoJolion?
Norisuke so far looks like he's going to be the sacrificial lamb.

Part 1 Zeppeli - Will
Part 2 Zeppeli - Caesar
Part 3 Zeppeli - ???
Part 4 Zeppeli - ???
Part 5 Zeppeli - Bruno
Part 6 Zeppeli - ???
Part 7 Zeppeli - Gyro
Part 8 Zeppeli - ???
Who are the Zeppelis of Parts 3, 4, 6, and 8?

Jotaro's wife is Italian-American

Kakyoin
No one since only Shigechi died
Weather Report
Sea Kira

Kakyion
Shigechi
FF
Norisuke

Reminder that Part 3 is the best.

Posted in the old thread so asking here again:
Don't you think Kosaku Kira looks ugly as hell in the anime?

First for SHEER AERO ATTACK 3D

dropbox.com/sh/grhct46zc0fg1y3/AACrCsIaElIMZlxV3IPXYgyCa?dl=0

Nice trojan faggot

Nutman is a Funman

Who is he talking to

I ordered a t shirt with Sheer aero hearth attack design, It'll be here in like 2 weeks

IT'S THE NUTSHACK

Not him, but it isn't a trojan.

ftfy

LOOK OVER HERE

>Liking the worst Higashikata

He'll die before fruitdad

>He fell for the Joshuu is the worst higashikata meme

>Defending a prick so ugly he had to get a redesigned face and hair to be remotely likeable.

Jobin looked like complete ass when he was first announced too. Joshuu just got hit with the "early chapter" syndrome

Anyone got any good edits from the newest episode?

Dead thread.

Bruno more like Bruyes

His hair is so bad, it's funny because blond Kira looked better in the anime than in the manga

Wanna stream some JoJo since I got the night off but having a bitch setting it up.

I downloaded XSplit Broacaster, what's the best website to stream with?

Can't say I don't know any others besides Twitch, I think XSplit is pretty well integrated with Twitch on top of that

Finished my Vitamin C pumpkin just in time.
Happy Halloween, guys. I hope all of you have a great day today.

Holy fuck user. nice job

Fucking nice

awesome job. I like how you carved the hands

gappy halloween

She wishes.

incredibly impressive

I'm the user that posted the reference picture for you a couple threads ago. Fucking awesome job.

Nice

Just use rabb.it

>This is supposed to be Kenshiro.

Fruit dad makes me rad

Damn

>Caring about an egyptian shaman who summoned fried chicken
Nigga please.

Tfw part 1-6 are just fillers and should be skipped
prove me wrong

10/10

>tumblr file name

She'd be hot as hell as an adult.

Sorry buddy no delicious brown for you.
>JJOO!! Never ever

Jobin was always sexy.

>Emo gangstar cop who can turn into old stuff

Between Gappy happy, Nut poster, the Joubin defence squad, the Milf titty wankers, the Darya person a thread back and now fruitdad.
Do we have almost an entire family of shitposters?

Beetlebro is best boy.

DEATH TO ROCKS

I think there is a rare Hatoposter, the on and off Yasuhoes. but other than that i dont think we got a full family of shitposters

why is gordon the best stand user?

Joubin is a pure boy.

We shall be close. While everyone is fighting over part 7 and latest chapter came out. It feels like we have more regular JJL shitposters.

I'm reading part 6 and its kinda gay so far, I just met some loser with an eskimo hat and I'm wondering if I can skip to when it starts getting reality bendy?

(you)

>blood on his hands
>pure

Yes. You won't miss a thing

Jamiroquai is the most interesting thing about part 6.

But she's a chink not a guinea

There is that one doujin on sadpanda with the football sized vaginas

Isn't it kind of sad that Johnny could never match Dio? He never beat him in a fight or a race, and pretty much got cucked in both during High Voltage. I guess the point of SBR was moving past failures, made for a heavy ending

What if presidential candidates had stands?

Cool which chapter does this start at?

ayyy anyone notice the jotaro skellington. requesting hat shoop

t. head of toonami

>Seakira as a real man of the sea
>Josefumi as a Plunderer of the land

>ywn have consensual sex with Johnathan in missionary position with the lights off

Ore no sutando da: 「THE WALL」

Post your part ranking.
5=7>4=6>2>3

>Just heard the full version of Great Days
>It actually rewinds

Wow, way to ruin the surprise David.

Still nice.

>Wow, way to ruin the surprise David.
Dude, the only way you would know its a spoiler is if you already know what is about to happen. The typical newcomer who hasn't been spoiled would just think its some stylistic choice by the musician.

I really like Part 5 and I like Abbacchio but was anyone disappointed at how nothing got settled between him and Giorno? He comes to terms with himself in his death, but while living, from the beginning to the end he's going "giorno stfu fuck is your problem" and never once shows signs of letting loose. It just feels so weird to get this beautiful closure to his character in death yet barely change over the course of his time living with the gang.

On the other side of things, his death is easily one of the best in the series.
>The way he sits silently with the life punched out of him
>Him trying to go back to the gang after his convo with his old partner
>"This is the last stop" "You can't go back"
>Narancia desperately begging Giorno to heal him and getting pissed and accusing Gio of fucking with them
>Giorno is visibly shaking and saying that they should go
>Bruno orders them to leave him behind
>Narancia doesn't want to leave Abbacchio behind and Bruno bites his lip so hard it bleeds
>Finding the imprint Moody Blues left with the last of his energy
>Abbacchio's face in the clouds
goddammit

I was wondering if they would activate Bites the Dust by suddenly skipping back to the beginning or actually rewinding it, now I know and it's a bit of a bummer.

So its looks like /jojo manage to beat another villian, "jojosucks"-fag. Good grief But Doc have a lot of henchman to send

Better quality

>saying shitlord unironically

And this """guy""" is head of Toonami. Oh boy

Fuck Gap, Marry José, Kill Seakira

>Best death in the series

It was literally what Kakyoin did

Uh, sure, ruin dubs all you want I guess? I'll just stick to torrenting fansubs until the heads of the studios giving you work decide to stop being boiled piss or whatever the SJW buzzword of the month is

7 > 5=8 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

Kakyoin got BTFO and thrown against a water tank and everyone was too busy being scared shitless of Dio to mourn him properly until the next day.

it bothers me how rushed diavolo's character it is because of how well the fear he inspired was developed
anyone else feel me on this

Abbacchio got BTFO and thrown against a wall and everyone was too busy chasing the boss to mourn him for more than 5 minutes.

can Gappy steal time?

>they both got fisted and used the last of their strength to do something, it's literally the same xd xd

no, user. Kakyoin made an active effort to challenge the main villain, then they delivered his backstory like 5 pages before his death. Outside of "i died but used the last of my energy" their death sequences and the events leading up aren't similar at all. Might as well lump Caesar in too.

>completely missing the entire greentext full of shit that never happened with kakyoin

jesus christ did you even read the manga

He was so fucking paranoid about his identity yet ew never got to see what he actually was doing, plus sewing his mother's mouth and putting her in a coffin made zero sense.

And Abbacchio standing alone with Moody Blues trying the last thing the boss wanted to happen. And his backstory was just a few pages as well, albeit not right before death.

Sure you can point out small differences, but it was pretty similar.