Need a little advice

So, I'm thinking about ending my own life in a month or two. I can't do it right now because I still have a lots of things to prepare.

I want to make it looks like an accident so it's quite a difficult task.

Anyway, I was supposed to get a gun from a friend and I was planning about shooting myself in the belly.

Unfortunetaly he found out what I wanted to do with the gun and refused to give it to me...

So now I'll have to do it with a knife.

The red cross is where I'm planning to stab myself...the thing is, I want to avoid the femoral artery .

Could someone tell me if it's the best spot or if I should aim a little to the left OR to the right.

Thanks a lot !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_d6d-E_DwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok, take your time

There is a dedicated suicide board on 8ch. Also, that's a dumb idea, and you're probably a drama queen.

Seppuku urself, Luikse aap

I award you 5 sympathy points. Use them wisely.

>Belgium
You can think of absolutely nothing to do in fucking BELGIUM that might help anyone?

Never went on 8ch so I didn't know, sorry

Why don't you just rent a motorcycle and go anhero on the Autobahn? Looks like accidental thrillseeking gone wrong and the Germans have to deal with the mess. Perfect

I want to peacefully bleed out in a spot I've chosen, not crash into a car or something

Join the Belgian military or preferably an armed group fighting for independence that accepts western volunteers and espouses western values. It'll fulfill the existential void in your life and get you away from any problems that happen to exist in your current life.

get state assisted suicide you statist fuck

I just want an answer, not solutions to "find a new reason to live"

I'm not scared to die, I'm just scared to fuck up, hit the femoral artery and bleed out in 2 minutes when I want to take my time

Why do you want to do it?

Here's the probleme, you have to be diagnozed with an incurable disease to get assisted suicide, wich I don't have

Please kill yourself in a pol approved way... if your going to kill yourself and bother us with it... be our guy in this life and the next

Believe me I have my reasons, I endured it for 10, 15 years. Now I'm just tired.

Thinking about the fact that I will die soon is the only thing that makes me smile now.

The rest can just fuck off

What do you mean by that ?

Blue whale challenge might be your cup of tea

Sorry about europe btw

I'm sure you'd be an asset in fights to come, especially if you're not afraid to die.
I think it's a shame you'll take you own life.

Why do you want to bleed out? Aren't you worried that its going to hurt, and that it will take such a long time that you will regret what you've done once you've started?

Fag

Wikihow

>

Just google it , that's pretty hardcore

Don't do it asshole. I've been suicidal myself for the past three days. Work on your neurotransmitters.

>I was supposed to get a gun from a friend

Implicating a friend and getting them into legal trouble because you want to die is stupid.

> I was planning about shooting myself in the belly.

Nobody can be this retarded, so it's all bait.

>I want to make it looks like an accident

Then fall off a great height. Go "mountain climbing". Inexperienced idiots get themselves killed all the time in the wild. Go "missing" in the woods. Go night swimming and mysteriously drown, get drunk first and nobody will question it.

These are things that commonly happen and even if people suspect suicide it's hushed up because it seems so plausible it was just an accident.

Car accidents are the same, but don't do that because you're risking the life of others you dumb twat.

Bon voyage you gypsy cunt.

It's one of my worries yes.

I want to bleed out because I don't want to go...just like that...in an instant.

I want to see it coming, to feel myself dying slowly, watch the sky one last time.

I think alcohol will help me with that

why do you wanna avoid your femoral?

Taking your own life is worthless and honestly quite pathetic when you could die honorably and make your life worth something. Its up to you as is every choice in life but neither your family, nor friends, nor anyone else will ever see you as anything other than a spineless, sorry bastard.

To not bleed out in 2 minutes, I need more time than that

Firstly don't do it. Secondly, accidentally fall on a railway line as a fast train is coming in. The driver gets sick leave, the police are used to it (specifically trains) and it's very effective.
Stabbing yourself will get you sedated for life.
But don't really do it. There's no point.

cant you just enjoy the last of your sunset and then do the deed?

My friend wasn't supposed to find out at first.

I've prepared everything, the place, the time, the way I'll do it. I have a video recorded in case they found out I killed myself. I gave it to my psychologiste and asked her to only show it if they ever found out about what I did.

For the rest, everything was ready

Just tell us the reason. If you are serious about suicide, you need not fear that your reason for suicide might be considered as foolish by us.

Don't do it. The pains and agony in hell will beyond anything you have ever imagined. It is not worth it.

As someone who has struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts, I assure you, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. NEVER GIVE UP.

Well the train is an idea but I don't want to annoy everyone by jumping under a train

Well I was thinking about doing it at the same time, once I stabbed myself I could just enjoy the sunset and then die

idk bro if i was worried about fucking it up i'd deff hit that artery on both sides of my thighs.

There are so many reasons.

I left my country because of the war when I was younger, lost a lot of friends and family members.

Then when I arrived here I was always rejected and humiliated when the only thing I was trying to do is to make new friends.

Loneliness completely destroyed my mental health over the past 10 years.

Now here I am, 21, virgin, alone, paranoiac and probably schizophrenic.

Loneliness made me do some shit I'm not proud of

Yeah I used to think that. But I married a police officer. Cops are used to seeing dead people, in the UK trains have their own force who deal with "one-unders" all the time. It inconveniences passengers but that's better than some innocent finding you. Plus no medical staff waste ages trying to save you because you are mince.
But don't do it.

This. Eat good, dleep well, work out a lil, relax ... and especially be patient with your transmitters and understand that your subjective now it's not real but just a state of mind/transmitters. So it will automatically change to better again.

Where you from, user

I'm prepared to that, I was hoping to get a gun first but now ...don't really have a choice, the knife it is.

Alcohol will help me endure the pain. One quick stab, in and out, nothing more

Can't be that hard

Nigga come to christ, also if you're gonna kill yourself anyways please do a bunch of psychedelics first and then tell me if u still wanna die after

And what if I get cut in half and then bleed out to death in a slow and horribly painful death ?

atleast u die amirite

I was like that once. Full of hope, energy and determination.

But nothing changed, nothing at all.

I tried EVERYTHING I could, but nothing.

Now I'm just tired

See the flag ?

I think I'll go with my method

No it doesn't work like that. You'd die immediately as you'd go into shock. Plus you'd be cut in half.

at the very least, go die on you're ancestor's land dude
youtube.com/watch?v=l_d6d-E_DwQ

Maybe I will hit it even if I try to avoid it

Well if I could get my hands on some of them I would try it

>OP wants to shoot self in the belly - not the head
OP is a faggot

>OP wants to cut self and avoid femoral artery IN FRONT OF RED CROSS!!!
OP is a faggot

>OP wants to die
>OP unwilling to sacrifice himself for the cause
OP is a faggot

fuck off bitch. your weak cry-for-help deserves nothing but scorn. i hope you live to see your mother and sisters raped. i hope your get trapped in a public rest room with 2 muslims having a sexual emergency - i'd wish for 10 of em but 2 is all it'd take to hold you down and rape your bitch ass.

The only person who can talk you out of it is you, but you are making a mistake. I'm going to take a swing at this and guess you have some trauma-based depression that has effected every facet of your life for the past 10-15 years? If so, I'm sorry you have had to deal with that, but you're still making the wrong decision.

What have you tried so far in order to deal with it? Please don't say everything, because I guarantee it isn't everything. Just know that there is a way out.

I hope you can find hope.

if you kys without taking any jews with you then I would piss on your grave. Do the right thing

Well that escalated quickly

I'm just a lonely and ugly as HELL.

Even if you ignore my past as a child with the war. My whole life here in belgium as been nothing but hell.

Got rejected, humiliated and mocked JUST because of my look.

Tried to get out of that hell many times...and yet.

My only regret will be that I couldn't found love...know how it feels like

This guys gets it. Don't just throw your life away user

I guess a stab to the belly will do the same thing then

Do you have family ?dont do it user

I wouldn't be thinking about it if I had another choice.

But believe me , I tried, I really TRIED, I gave it my best .

Now I know that this was meant to be, it's something I can't fight against

Just get plastic surgery.
It can even make Asians look like Humans.

Voices in your head? That's satan

what did u plan on stabbin urself with?

My family is the reason I didn't do it sooner.

But now in my state, even my family doesn't count , I don't give a damn about what they will feel after my death.

I just want it to be over

And miss out on all the future happenings? All the shitposting? All the bantz?

It won't be though. The soul never dies

>So, I'm thinking about ending my own life in a month or two.

not politics.

With a beautiful knife of mine, quite long and sharp enough to do the job

Yeah I'll leave that to you guys

Depend on your beliefs

Your torment will be thousands of times worse if you kill yourself

No it doesn't. Just because you don't believe it doesn't change it.

Just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true

>I left my country because of the war when I was younger
Shitskin detected, just get on with it lad

I only I had the money for that

dont kill yourself fool. We aren't meant to end our lifes unless we want to protect our honor.

If its a solace to you, i'm supposedly good looking as many girls i know have said i'm really hot and i still cant find anyone.

Make money, live like you want.

>I want to commit suicide and make it look like an accident, so I decided to stab myself in the stomach
>but I don't want to hit a major artery that will ensure my death

So you want attention then? Get a dog, you pussy.

Come on friend, you don't even know where I'm from

best of luck to ya yung nigga i hope u sort urself out

I do want to die, but hitting the artery will kill me in 2 minutes, I need a bit more time than 2 minutes that's all.

5 or 10 will do

Why not do something useful before you go? There are plenty of soro's out there and not enough people trying to undue their work user.
Think of sucidal thoughts as the ultimate freedom if it doesn't matter if you live or die, you can do anything you want.

You need to do ayahuasca and get your pineal gland to sort your brain out.

White countries don't have wars in them

It's even worse then.

You have all the cards in hand to find someone but you don't try .

Thank you friend