/CBTS/ #303 - COMING BACK EDITION v.1.02

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Shill are now trying to bake fake breads with dead link. REMEMBER to check for mold in new breads
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (Nov 11) (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172 (UPDATED)
Advise for your first step into this HOW TO READ Q Q Post Legend TEMPLATE? Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

>NEW VERIFIED Q POSTS 12 Nov
>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
GREAT MEME COLLECTION Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS ?

ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC
You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=north korea swiss
youtube.com/watch?v=_XluFyuSEDQ
azfamily.com/story/36827870/billionaire-bill-gates-planning-to-build-smart-city-in-arizona
youtube.com/watch?v=XBfOxE8Iu5M
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/930060606912319489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREAKDOWN ON SHOAH Theorised Shutdown WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
UPDATED QRD summary – (via #101 )
Extended summary (up till November 5) – Simple rundown – (via #144 )
U1 QRD - RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA/Vegas – (via #101 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING
EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 One of the based bakers >>Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against bad actors

Good morning! Any new Q? And what's this i hear on ABC News of (((tube))) blocking a cleric?

Try reading the posts backwards.

Have we covered all aspects yet?

Might be time for a light debriefing and reflection?

fucking retarded newfags still don't know what the bumplimit is, FUCK OFF ARG RETARDS

Im thinking we can include the CBTS as one of 4chans major habbeneings?

Overall even if some say this is a massive Larp...it has focused a lot of minds on all major conspiracy theories and I would say its developed a unifying theory?

Mom says get off the computer and get ready for the school bus.

If you really are in NSA Q Division looking for help in your "war" on CIA, I've got some bad news.
You've come to the wrong place. We hate all you .gov types.
Some of us have worked in the belly of your beast, and have been shocked & sickened at all the dishonesty & incompetence.
Your endless secrecy, demands for our money & freedom, the needless deaths. Stupid turf wars and budget battles.
When we think of you, we see James Clapper, John Brennan, and John McCain.

Wrapping yourself in the flag is the act of a scoundrel
You can't bribe us with suburban DC McMansions, or the lure of a cushy guvvie pension.
So you appeal to our patriotism. But you mis-understand us. We won't work for you. We are free men.
You'll have more luck giving orders to your GOOG sub-contractors.

See, we're citizens, not subjects. We're here as volunteers, not employees. We do it for lulz.
We're patriots trying to defend our families & friends against people like --> you

Well, that's part of my problem with it. They now control the narrative. Out with the NWO, and in with the new NWO plan. All those names that were getting dusty, and all those exposed agendas are being now being traded out. The same goals are so far being worked towards, namely the removal of Iran and NK.

>trophy wife.
haha

Stop spamming these shitty larp threads

>inb4 shill
Go back to plebbit and larp there you faggots

So this was a confirmed Larp now???

Fucking giving us false hope. Thanks Obama

Essentially, the Democratic party is going downtown in handcuffs, Talal is going to get a very close shave after the traditional Arabic fashion.

The economy will take a downturn as we find out which idiots on wall street were complicit in the giant DNC scam.

The mainstream media is going to receive a knockout punch just because they became DNC partisans.

The rest of pol is really cucked.

Is it really that time again? It seems as if you only just arrived. You've done a great deal in a small time span. You've done so well, in fact, that I've received some interesting offers for your services.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't contemplate them... but these are extraordinary times.

Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice, I will take the liberty of choosing for you... if and when your time comes round again. I do apologize for what must seem to you an arbitrary imposition. I trust it will all make sense to you in the course of... well... I'm really not at liberty to say. In the meantime... this is where I get off.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up.

40 politicians out of the game

>#303
Is this a fucking joke? Always assumed these threads were some leftypol shit to distract us, looks like I was right.

Posterity:
Want to arx these in PT format will have what's prior to 200 later

#201 #202 #203 #204 #205 #206 #207 #208 #209 #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 #221 #222 #223 #224 #225 #226 #227 #228 #229 #230 #231 #232 #233 #234 #235 #236 #237 #238 #239 #240 #241 #242 #243 #244 #245 #246 #247 #248 #249 #250 #300 #301 #303

>to distract us
From what

dont respond to shills dude

put her on a pedestal, she's perfect

we are in a bot storm

Yes, you were right norway
back to whatever we were distracting you from...?

Nice collection

Is the UN likely to figure into this somewhere.. They're literally telling the aus fed what to do with respect to the (dun-dun-dun) ssm legis.
Is this common?

Greetings all! So anything happen in the past few hours note worthy?

What must be done to engage MI over other agencies?

An internal threat to the POTUS and USA. A clear and present danger.

Many members of congress are not seeking re-election. Hiding from the storm?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/09/republicans-who-wont-be-coming-back-to-congress-after-2018-midterm-elections.html

Any new theories in godfather 3? In stumped on that

>DATA LEAK
How true is the DATA LEAK

PIC related?

q says they were given an ultimatum

checked. the clowns in action grow ever more desperate

ALL REPUBLICANS.

dont you think its time to accept that no storm is coming?????w

>>DATA LEAK
>How true is the DATA LEAK
>PIC related?
sauce pls dad

the yellow press wont even comment on the improbable coincidence of so many of them deciding not to run.

im going with the 'children are the only real wealth' and 'vatican is corrupt' angles

CIA did the breach and is now trying to looklike the good guys for revealing it

The trip is compromised. The graphic has been compromised.

Praise be for the bakers that bake the bread
And for THE TRUTH, which kills shills dead.

Rumoured here, no source...

Seems like a load of bs.

It just makes no sense to me.

>why would a person who works for trump have such an insider knowledge?

>If he´s an CIA or NSA insider, then he most probably was NOT on this Plane without going unnoticed

>if he´s neither, but one of the man in the back, why would he informing the public about it?

To me, a rather skillful hacker group seems stillt he most rational answer and links up with quite a few infos from posts that Q made.

we'll have it done by end of my shift, easily. :)

>>wat! but you got stuff to do!

do not

>>do too!

go away you're shizo

Exactly how I feel user... But the difference is us. We're aware now. We know that we're trading a group of assholes for another, but this time (hopefully) we won't let them take advantage like they did with the dnc or Hollywood, Etc. That's my brand of positive thinking at least :) keep waking people up, it's working I promise!

NORTH KOREAN SWISS CONNECTION

youtube.com/results?search_query=north korea swiss

Q SAYS SIGNATURES MATTER. Thinking this could be related to Wikipedia pages of named movies and the edit signatures within them. Could be way off but Godfather III has a edit by "Gareth Griffith-Jones" on the same day of a Q drop. Map listed on his profile is also somewhat interesting. Worth investigating. As well as a user who edited Iron Eagle under the name Quentin X. Gonna keep digging on this if anyone wants to help let me know if you find anything or recognize a pattern on the map (my guess is possible trafficking routes or something?) maybe its a leap but worth investigating. Godspeed anons

ooooops

youtube.com/watch?v=_XluFyuSEDQ

saying it in all caps and linking a youtube search doesn't make it so.

The lion lurks

Interesting thought, could be.

ignore the bots

www.google.se/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.amp.html

So does Ben Garrison exclusively make comics fellating Trump now?

Could potus legislate for a counter-corruption threat type scenario?

Probably one of the many gov-trained(?) private security offshoots? Or extra-national?

Why is this graphic so important! Look at the countdown, a0...

azfamily.com/story/36827870/billionaire-bill-gates-planning-to-build-smart-city-in-arizona
>bill gates is talal's partner in the 4seasons/4seasons mandalay bay
>bill gates foundation is recently clinton foundation partner
>also paddock flew to phx and drove rented car back few days before lv attacks
>btw the place where he just bought all this land Tonopah is right next to Palo Verde nuclear plant
>but i'm sure that's just a coinkiedink

youtube.com/watch?v=XBfOxE8Iu5M

Proof he was taught in SWITZ

Agree this looks more like a hacker with deep penetration than member of trumps entourage based off the last set of Q posts.
>Either is fine by me

I´m just a lurker who got redpilled and seems to have found a legitimation for Q´s posts.

Hard not to, he keeps knocking it outta the park

Why is this graphic important?

eggstablish glear and bresend dadger
ebgage Em eye
digsbadd see eye ay and en ess ay
broll dem indto dnew Em eye

What about pedowood and all the rest of it?

Mueller is working in DC and East VA Federal courts, do anons here think that the reason for the sudden uptick in sealed indictments in other districts means that Mueller is running into information that is outside the scope of his prosecution but also incriminating, therefore he is forced to hand off pedophilia cases to other districts where the offences occurred?

"US risk this week" - what did this mean?

This is why we are at still at it! Inspiration.

Is this the Titanic LEAK ?
If possible, time of the Q post versus time of the first report?

WE
WUZ
PLANES
N SHEEIT

I start to lose my sanity cause nothing fucking happening... hype is roting inside me

Godfather is a term used to describe someone who takes responsibility at baptism.

In Godfather 3 the mobster tries to go legit, but ultimately dies. So in context, Godfather 3 refers to the actions of the CIA to legitimise its operations or war on terror but was unsuccessful.

I have not watched godfather 3 by the way.

Probably another false flag attack incoming

Interesting about the breach is they mention Kaspersky labs which just so happens to be the lab that was Dropped in Vault 8 that the CIA can mimic according to wikileaks?

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

Chk.
Were you here for the 404 shitstorm.
Something somebodies didn't lappreciate.

and a big one too i reckon

...or BIG events within the gov itself is about to happen

Listen sweetie you know all this stuff is just conspiracy shit, and the fact remains the American public doesn't like the stuff Trump says on twitter, and won't be re-electing him to a second term.

another waste of good digits. fucking shills

Yep. That was crazy! I think we figured it out as being a mod who just didn't like the fact that this thread was so big...could be wrong, went to bed after it calmed down.

People that we can redpill:

1. Black people: they know about Clowns in America. They get that fully. And they have a kind of special authority in mainstream America because of race politics, and so can spread the pills very well (notice how attacked Candace Owens got).

2. Bernie bros-- very many of them recognized and despised the gross corruption as much as us. All those know that they were screwed by the establishment.

3. Old school conservatives that are mainstream. Probably lots of these. They are mostly very happy about Trump, but aren't prepared to go down rabbit holes. They just need to be gently led.

As far as Sun Tzu and "not attacking walled cities", the mainstream liberal-minded people are the last we should focus on, since they are most resistant. There is lots of progress to be made focusing on the more promising groups.

Rinos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF trump dont hold his promises there wont be another election

Ok thanks for the tip? Solving riddles is about as hard as my job. I don't care for difficulty conceptually to be honest.

Chekd and this

What did you expect from [C]riminals [I] [A]ction?

Check again - NYT article. Shitstorm

Actually, I am pretty sure that means The Finger of Kek has picked the shill out for retribution. Could be wrong though. It would help if shills would check in with any accidents, disasters, or mental break-downs that result from their shilling. But they don't usually share like that.

It's a orchestrated Crack In Ass operation to smear the No Such Agency, as the former is being viciously attacked by the latter. 100% disinfo. Remember what Q said. Crack in Ass dismantled, operations No Such Agency, vicious counter-attacks. He confirmed this is a counter-attack. Read Q's posts.

mueller?

I cant grasp just how many people and man hours it would take to prepare 800 sealed indictments around the country. This isn't one guy doing this.

GULLIBLE NEWFAGS LARP THREAD

GO BACK TO REDDlT AND JEWTUBE STUPID LARPING RETARDS

did we work out what the hindenburg question was about?

some kind of false flag? sabotage by a gommie?

dont bother with Corruption In America shills focus on the task at hand. Dig. Shills are here to derail. Dont let it happen.

[C]unt [I]nfected with [Aids]

Never heard this before, it's hilarious.

Your digits welcome you

My guess is a black op leak by a spook who didn't really know how to tell anyone up the chain without getting whacked.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/930060606912319489

This was posted 2 hours ago. I amuse they are referring to the same leak.

The mention 'INSIDER'

Redpill yourself first Earth is a flat plane.
Not aspinning ball with water stuck to it.LOOK INTO IT.
Cognative dissonance.Is RISK played on a sphere or a flat plane ?