"hey user what anime/manga are you watching/reading" ?

>"hey user what anime/manga are you watching/reading" ?
>"Jojo's bizarre adventure"
""oh yeah? what is it about?"

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU REPLY TO THIS?

SO THERES THIS MASK THAT PUTS TENTACLES IN YOUR HEAD
and just continue from there

cool guys doing cool things

I don't read/watch bad series so I don't know.
Sorry I could not help you with your problem.

Most normalfags love jojo, it's not exactly an obscure show.

its about homo erotic millenary physiculturists with rock band names who create vampires who rise around 1800 in England creating a brother-half brother dickensian novel but then vampires create zombies who can shoot blood from their eyes and then nazis and androids and energy of the sun through breathing leads to killing the vampires but then after War world 2 ghosts appear to be bound to the blood of the main character but these ghosts are actually soul manifestations from the original vampire who stole the original main characters body but is trying to kill some woman and hiding in egypt but then more the manga becomes Shaman King and they all fight and die and then UFOs and ayy lmaos appear and then the italian mafia is involved and the creator is totally not homosexual

>the manga becomes Shaman King
i lol'd more than i should have

Accurate af.

where's steel ball run and afterwards?

Two overtly feminine guys pose menacingly at each other while going on long monologues about what's currently happening while their ghosts brutally fight each other until the one with the biggest asspull emerges victorious.

Exactly what the title says?

>mfw I don't know to either tell a lot of the plot or say as little as possible about the plot

It's Heroes in Japan. And sometimes vampires.

Contorted yaoi men beat eachother with stands

Muscular feminine men have soul pokemons to beat the crap out of each other

>soul pokemons
That only works for part 3, where most stands shoot fire, ice, emeralds/bio-energy, attack with steel, etc.
The stands in the latter parts go beyond being basic elemental attacks into being more elaborate.

fujobait garbage.

Handsome men fighting with punch ghosts. There ya go.

"You mean you don't know? Get the fuck out of my face you fucking loser."

>oh just people fighting with special powers kind of thing
There. This is usually followed by
>is it any good?

One of my normalfag female colleagues actually gave it a go but said she dropped it because the plot took too long to get going since nothing was happening in the Joestar mansion. Then again she likes Fairy Tail too so yeah.

>oh yeah what's that about
Lies, nobody would bother to ask further. This must be the work of an enemy stand!

It's about this guy called JoJo
He goes on a bizarre adventure