Spain starting to wake up

This was in the pro Spain manifestation the other day, im starting to be proud of being spaniard

>"proud of being spaniard"
>proud of Spain aka cultural marxism central
>SK flag

You faggot i see you in every post of spain, are you here 24/7 just in case someone puts a flag you dont like in an imageboard?

>flag
Hmmm

That flag is fucking retarded. European ethnicities are not mixed like in the US there is no white and black, but Spaniards, Italians, French ect.. so it makes no sense to have a "white pride spanish flag".
Fuck you coward, show your country

fuck off im just studing here one year

How would you feel about having Italian or French neighbors versus Sudanese or Angolan?

I'm happy for you and Spain, OP, despite the apparent butt-hurtness and shilling that seems to be going on in here.

Well, obviously I prefer the first two, our cultures are very similar and I have had only good expiriences with them and africans tend to be violent and dimwitted (although many of them try to be very friendly).But if we compare English and some south american, I prefer the second, since we are closer culturaly.

This said, the optimal situation for me would be when everyone stays in their respective country.

What's the problem exactly, the hypocrisy OP's showing saying he is proud of Spain while leeching in South Korea or the irony of spaniards being white nationalists?

>show your country
He is a buttblasted j*rdi, he is been posting the same pictures he made in paint all over and over again in every /esp/cat/ thread.

we miss you in Iberia, come home

hey i came to korea to study for one year to go back to spain so i can get profit and make my country better, inmigration is fine while people behave well and go back to their respectives countries after some time.

yeah.. its always the same. Every country has gotten assblasted by marxists, and here they have some motivation of redemption for the second republic or something. Atleast our police and army are based, and thaks to catalans, you see the flag in every street

>Spain
>white

To my fellow countrymen: stop replying to b8, it's embarrassing.
Also, when will being proud of our country stop being associated with being pro-Franco? I fucking hate that meme more than anything.

We need to weak up or we'll get our asses raped by dirty jew catalans and nigger basques.

Go back to rattling bones you inbred braindead famine casualty

I agree that to some degree after all this catalan shitstorm people are more willing to display the national flag. But your pic is just a bunch of retarded meme neo nazis(dn, spain2000, etc) that only damage the idea of some serious nationalistic moviment here in Spain.

>(((my fellow countrymen)))
>stop apreciating one of Spain's best leaders
Not even supried

Whiter than you Jamal.

>inb4 shills and bilderberg paid retards come in saying "Spanish aren't white lol"
fuck off with your divide and conquer tactics you jews

Nah, franco wasn't really bright, so i can't value him as a good leader, too much blood . I however appreciate his love for the country. I think as a leader as primo de rivera.

Nothing screams louder divide and conquer than faggots with white nationalist flags in Europe.

Waterpolo pussy is prime pussy