Priming the pump for Biden

> appears on Sunday Night Football

> appears on Today show

> articles on websites for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, WaPo

Other urls found in this thread:

dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
archive.is/mhaWp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This faggot has no chance once the paedophilia shit comes to focus.
Make a (((commercial))) with him groping a dozen lolis at the white house and he's done.

He's selling a new book you tard.

Biden needs to get a grip.

SAY IT WITH ME, Sup Forums

MR.

Joe ''GOTTA GET A GRIP'' Biden

Hes their only fucking hope. Who else do they have? He can talk to the working class also.

Expose him as a pedo

Let's hope so!

I believe that was their plan all along, ever since those awful cool biden memes or whatchacallit

Creepy uncle joe isnt going to survive the pizzagate scandal

Democrat ally and big clinton donor al waleed bin talal, the dopey prince, had child sex slaves
Saudi Princess’ tell-all includes Bangladeshi children traded as sex slaves

>Saudi Princess Amira Bint Aidan Bin Nayef went on a rampage against the ruling Saudi regime in her exclusive statements to the French newspaper Le Monde, saying slavery in Saudi Arabia has different forms, but it is done in secrecy and permitted only among the primary beneficiaries of the princes of the House of Saud.

>She mentioned one of the most repulsive things: buying and renting the children, especially the orphans, from countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Djibouti, Somalia, Nigeria, Romania and Bulgaria.

>According to Aidan, the ex-wife of the Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal, who was recently arrested in scope of the anti-corruption purges in the country, those who accuse others of corruption and money laundering, are in fact highly corrupted themselves.

dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
archive.is/mhaWp

It's so cringey I can't even watch it. Please Trump put this in a commercial if he runs.

hes an ok choice, but not good enough i don't think.

>He's selling a new book you tard.
During the halftime of a nationally syndicated sporting event?

they won't put a white male up, the dems have made such claims about the whites that they couldn't get their own group to fully support them anymore

Their plan isn't Biden, it's Michael Obongo. Not that it matters.

oh is this all about a book. well that would make sense.

Tbh if the locker room talk tape didn't kill Trump, then it won't kill Biden either. And the media will be fully supportive of Biden which means it will get zero play time

I reckon even pedos would find this behavior revolting.

whats the cover look like? kek

What's her name?

Its still her turn.

Notice how his hand progressively goes down? Wonder how low they let him go when the cameras aren't around

I'd say yes, since his base is degenerate libtards. But a compilation of all the pedoshit would force every half decent motherfucker to vote for Trump again easy.

It's like he's fucking autistic or something. Liberals should all be fucking gassed for being so blatantly ignorant to this shit.

My mom watches the Today Show so it was on this morning while I was eating breakfast. I was trying to ignore it, then I heard
>the one thing I'm glad Trump didn't do is disengage our troops from the Middle East
Disgusting

Because the locker room did nothing but enrage voters who weren't going to vote for Trump anyway.

Theres vids of Biden acting creepy as fuck and pics of him grabbing kids and woman, not just some sound bite, but pictures that could be spread and seen easily.

Those same people who wear enraged at Trump for talking about grabbing pussy and calling a woman fat will drop Biden after seeing the pics. It's all a popular circle jerk wit Libs and liking Biden won't be cool with those pics making rounds on facebook.

And fuck the media. They hardly reported anything bad about Hillary. With all they had to back her up she still lost.

Creepy Joe Biden

Creepy Uncle Joe

Are his new names.

"Ain't no hidin' from" Joe biden