Can someone explain this guy's body to me? Especially the arms. How can this be?

Can someone explain this guy's body to me? Especially the arms. How can this be?

How can we let this guy defeat all of out alt-right intellectuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/candd/cd15/cd15.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is midget.

His keyboard manipulators are sorely underdeveloped due to extreme sedentary gaymer lifestyle

I think he's like a real life Benjamin Button only it's going a lot slower.

>oh, it's just another "Sup Forums can't refute Destiny's arguments so they have to resort to attacking his looks" episode

>inb4 Destiny pls leave

Soy

der untermensch

Fuck off random e celeb. We’re not watching your shitty videos, get a real job.

look at his fucking head compared to his arm. what the actual fuck.
It's like someone used a kids body and transplanted a 40 year old head on to it.

>t. Destiny

Is this shopped? I'm 5'7 (he says he is 5'8) and my arms look nothing like this.

>news and current events
>this thread

>1 post by this id

just a manlet lol

This
I saw the Jim stream that was enough for me, the tism was far too strong

he's a left wing Sup Forums he never wins arguements he just use logic fallacies to appear to be smart. He's a hypothetical thinker who's ideas would never work in real life.

If you're talking about him beating JonTron well it's because JonTron isn't really a political guy so he wasn't ready for dest autism. but sargon went on and roasted him good after to defend jontrons honor. so that's nice

implying he wouldn't completely wreck your entire worldview in a discussion, assuming you were capable of stringing together enough words in proper english to have one

T I N Y
I
N
Y

What baffles me most is the fact that Destiny has a kid. Yes, a woman actually agreed to have sex with that thing and give birth to its child.

>Destiny
>has the furthest reach of all the leftist shits
>all intellectual "discussion" involves answering questions with more questions
>eventually finds a way to answer a question with a question that his debatee can't answer
>"HAH, I WIN, ALT-RIGHT FAGGOT!"

>refute Destiny's arguments

Which arguments are those, precisely? Hey remember when he got slaughtered by Alt-Hype so hard he literally refused to put the video up?

Imagine how embarrassed you would be to have Destiny as your dad.

Simple answer its a FTM tranny.

this meme is not funny

the problem is that there is no source for that image other than the one pulled out of your ass though

Just your typical soyboy bugman.

>"there is no source"
>video source literally first on youtube when searching "Jontron wealthy blacks"
>statistics are provided through Bureau of Justice

Why are you defending him?

He literally implied younger Hispanics commit less crimes than whites in his "debate" with Fuentes and brought up some shitty study as source, which is factually wrong.

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Not to mention how many Hispanics are considered white.

>b-but it's just a picture
Google their names.

if you ever tried actually searching for the sources instead of mindlessly gargling cock on an autistic imageboard, you would find that there is no source for the particular statistic used in the image anywhere

could you find the source for that image right now? or are you gonna pull a tumblr and say "educate yourself"? :^)

I don't think destiny can argue for shit, he answer none of his opponents questions as it'll expose the foundations of his own arguments as being erroneous

What's your name in chat nerd

>Can someone explain this guy's body to me? Especially the arms. How can this be?

His miserable physical proportions have forced him to overdevelop his ability to shit talk his way out of compromising situations.

your argument against nick that the US founding fathers didn't care if the nation became non-white could be used exactly the same for debating that the US civil war wasn't about slavery nor was the CSA. Retard

>alt-right
>intellectuals

RightToBearArmsLOL

the alt-right fears the destiny

Only cherry-picked alt-righters who are 19 years old or younger and not perpared.

oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/candd/cd15/cd15.pdf

LUL EPIK, kill yourself
t. chatter exiled years ago for wrongthink

>advocated for the invasion of Mexico
>claimed lower wages increases the gdp
>encouraged his friend to kill himself
>planned on murdering a 15 year old and his family because they ddos attacked him
>currently suing a little girl because she made fun of him
>was brought to tears when debating metokur and sargon
So... this... is... the... power... of... the... left...?

is that guy's body actually like that?

how can that be possible? he has to have some kind of disorder

He's physically handicapped which is why he attempts to overcompensate intellectually.

He looks like his body stopped growing at age 12.

what the fuck he looks so fucked up

>use the word nigger, said he'd give 10 000$ bucks to anyone who can find the quote
>someone did and tells destiny he has to give the money to a support group for dwarves, destiny never deliver
>"I am not sure there's any moral argument against fucking a 7 year old"

>Tiny hands

wtf is wrong with him, srsly wtf

perspective

still a manlet though lol

I hope for that kid's sake that kids at his school don't find videos of Destiny's autism

Jesus Christ he has the shoulders of a child. Even manlets can bully that fucker.

Molester

this has to be a fucking edit, come on

This isn't real is it?

Quads confirm it's real

welcome to the 2017 timeline friend.
First let me check dem quads and please take a seat right over there.

shopped? Or is his head fucking HUGE?

you can't type Destiny without tiny

He's like a midgetwalker.

Stop shilling your failed debates Frodo

>filename

:^)

That's because the alt right has pathetic arguments. Any one not on the alt right can easy crush this guy with good arugments

honestly I'm tired of his content being on livestreamfail. it's always him being textbook liberal smug and then redditors in the comments say epic.

Dude the guy got BTFO by Sargon of all people. If you have to walk off stage right at the time limit because you won't speak anymore about your point then you suck at debates.

nobody is more desperate than Destiny really, he is a failed sc2 pro with no real marketable skills and a turbo manlet body that prevents him from even doing manual labor, he HAS to debate people online to feed himself.

Oh fuck, I was sipping hot coffee and accidentally chugged while laughing at this pic!!!!

Alt right is not real RTBA, fucking gas yourself nigger.

Average/bad genes, and never getting out of your chair. Why would you need shoulders?

>currently suing a little girl because she made fun of him
Sauce?

Who would win in a debate Sup Forums, Destiny or Ghost? Keep in mind Ghost would lose the ability to cut his opponent's mic whenever he's losing

How? wtf happened to him? is it some kind of gene defect? did he have a 5 year phase full of meth and heroin when he was 12?

he looks so unhealthy.

who?

>How can we let this guy defeat

He simply regurgitates canned leftist talking points, how is that winning exactly?

Does Ghost still make shows?

He came back on Halloween