Is it realistic to be a neet and want a gf?

I like being neet its so comfy. But its kinda lonely with a gf.

My ultimate dream is to be neet with a neet girlfriend. Play video games together, go for bike rides and sex bed days while other people are out wageslaving for (((Mr. Rubenstein))) and Abdullah's 7 kids.

I want to experience neet relationship life. Can this be achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E05Tq4b5Oxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can be done user, I’m living such a life with my bf as we are both not working and enjoying each other’s company doing all the stuff you just listed.

Not in the United States are social welfare than high enough to maintain a family.

Not a quality woman, quality women will always want a driven man who earns. You can get some fat gutter pig like though.

Your bf user?

t. incel

Why do they want a "driven man"? It's not a guarantee that their kid would inherit that drive.

so they can have nice things to flaunt and wear and look good and go places, have you ever interacted with a woman?

Nah, one of you will eventually get sick of it. Probably the woman. She’ll see her friends from high school posting on Facebook and realize that she could have a much better life with someone who isn’t a worthless piece of shit

digits confirm

digits confirm the memeflag poster as well

All women seek to lock down men with looks money and status. In our age of information, it's gotten to the point where they set their standards to be no lower than the highest quality man to hit on her (even a one night stand proposition) to date. The result: women who do not date down... at all.

>women only consider 19% of the male population to be of "average" looks or above

You’re falling for Jewish propaganda mate. Women aren’t all soulless but they do have a stigma from an evolutionary standpoint to not be with couchhuggers. Your info is from OKCupid. It’s a dating site that asks their users for their views on abortion for hookups.

>80/20

Post better sourced image up to your standards then kek

To be fair OKC is full of crazy chicks who can't attract men in the real world, so take any information pertaining to women from that site with many grains of salt.

>Don't have job
>not invested enough in life to go out and find one, nor do I have the confidence to do so
>a potential gf would get me motivated and invested
>no decent girl would ever give a neet the time of her day
>can't hide my insecurities whenever I DO get to talk to someone
>retreat back into comfortable consumerism
Anyone else?

I know the solution is "just get a job nerd" but you may aswell say "just succeed in life bro" at this point. I've kinda out of the loop of normal life and I don't know how to catch up

find a field you like and make a praktikum

The same trend is found throughout all of the dating sites. Women are shallow and cunty online, because they can be. There are enough thirsty fucks hitting on landwhales and worshiping the ground they walk on

the "motivation" you're talking about would last for maybe a month, and then what?
you need to get a job because you have to, not because you feel like it. if anything the girl would be nothing but a distraction meaning you'll have less free time, but if you really want to then you might get to talk to one on the job you might find, all roads lead to "get a job" eventually.

Fags dont count

Currently in your desired situation. You can do it, just make sure you set your standards via the mirror.

My sister is hot, redpilled, and has a NEET boyfriend who's a closeted homosexual and overweight. He's also half-Mongoloid.

If you're reading this you maize monkey be it known your days are limited. Better claim that EU passport. The famine's over - why don't you go home?

Even the hot chicks I met on OKCupid were neurotic and insane.

>just make sure you set your standards via the mirror
So strive to get a level of employment on par with the level of employment you expect from a woman--mirrored?

I mean to look in the mirror and accept that your neet gf will be about as hot as you are.

Why does everyone on the internet vastly underestimate the amount of uncoupled women. You can't act like its a fucking miracle to meet a woman when they are literally half the population. How do you think more people are born to keep humanity going? There are foreveralone neverfucked neet women out there, they just somehow are less vocal about it.

Kinda falls apart when a 9/10 face /fit/ guy who is also 5'3'' looks in the mirror.

even the sweetest most patient girl turns into a bitch if you don't have a job
they start calling you lazy and getting mad that you want to watch your budget because they can't comprehend why working 40 hours a week is draining and mind-numbing

I didnt make an argument or assumption about you, ego obsessed dim witted seppo cunt.

Or do you mean you can't figure out how hot you are?

this, every girl wants a man who works

The autism cannot be scrubbed off

Mine does not give a shit. Have i found a unicorn?

6 yrs and stable btw

It isnt suetainable.... How will you feed yourself?you cant even live off welfqre realistically ...

Its not even about you working, its just like....how tf will yoy eat?

I live that dream OP. We grow a lot of plants and herbs in the garden and literally just game and spend time together all day.
I get passive income from a good investment I made 2years ago. Ended up buying stocks for 2.55 each and they rose to well over 60. Best thing is it's rising and rising since it's in high demand that won't go away any time soon.

Um...guys?

your sister sounds like an idiot

kek

If only it were so simple. You can guesstimate how hot you are by aggregating what people around you find to be attractive, sure, since most people know what the gross standards of attractiveness are via media.

The thing is, aggregate standards don't always apply perfectly to individuals. For instance, I add about 2.5 points to East Asian women per my personal preference, and my gf probably gives my some points for being ultra-pale white. So, the mirror test might be a rule of thumb but can't account for a perfect" as hot as you are" match mutated by personal preferences.

For example, in this video, I'd rather date the Asian girl than the white girl, even if the white girl is higher on my society's looks/10 scale.
youtube.com/watch?v=E05Tq4b5Oxg

Possible, but the girl will be damaged in some way. Besides, if she's a good girl you won't want to stay in that situation, you'll want to provide for a future, for children, living away from niggers etc etc.