Why does it Matter if America Becomes Non-White?

I personally couldn't give a dam about the browning of America, race doesn't matter, ideology does. As long as we aren't bringing in people who are dangerous, anti-Israel, or harmful to the country we should not be anti-immigrant

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should kill your self. Your virtue signaling and nigger dick sucking won’t save you from being treated unfairly as a minority

I'm not a minority. I'm 100% from Europe.

>anti-Israel
>harmful to the country
Pick one

Sage and reported

The problem with your statement is that race and ideology are correlated in the long-term: the ideology is adapted to the needs of their race. An Hispanic free market advocate, for example, will denounce the Jones Act, an important landmark for American Sovereignty, and put an increasingly thinning percentage of white voters down South at risk of cartel violence and opioid addiction.

Israel is America's greatest ally and always has our back.

Enjoy your ban

Gas yourself kike nigger.

Yes, same, but you will be a minority

To quote Emil Hagberg
"You're acting as one would say in english, slightly retarded"

What's one thing Israel has done for us?

There's another problem. in many countries with brown majority population people are less educated than the average american (yes, that's actually possible). Even if their ideology is acceptable, they still have a harder time getting jobs. If you let in to many uneducated people, unemployment rises. a high percentage of unemployed people damages the social security system and often gives rise to crime.
As such, unlimited, uncontrolled integration harms the country as well as the citizens.

They are scientists and shit they help develop computer chips and stuff. They also fight terror.

You do realize unemployed people can't go on social security right? Social security is only for the old.

Because the National character will change, America as its been historically known will be gone forever, it’s already that way on the coasts

Why don't we invade them and take their scientists like we did with Nazi Germany. That sounds more efficient.

Drop your meme flag.

>browning of America is fine
>as long as the browns are pro Israel
Could you be any more obvious kike?

Remember to sage, and if you dont know what that is leave and look it up newfags.

He could be referring to welfare.
He’s not wrong though, migrants flood our emergency rooms and take advantage of social service programs, whether they be legal or not

Because Whites are the cutest race.

kys degenerate meme flag faggot

ssa.gov/

That's immoral and against everything America stands for. America respects the Jewish peoples right to have a homeland.

What does this have to do with me being Jewish? This isn't about race/religion its about ideology.

>What does this have to do with me being Jewish?
Get the fuck out of my country kike

>anti-israel

Spotted the evangelical

Brownies always end up being commie cunts. NO EXEPTIONS!!

All the niggers need a place to sleep. Its driving rents through the roof. We either need more units or less bodies and I don't care which.

FUCK YOU KIKE JEW YAHOODI.
MAY GOD SMITE YOUR CRIMINAL ASS.
LISTEN FUCK FACE
YOU KILLED PROPHETS WHO STOOD FOR YOUR SHIT
YOU BETRAYED GOD
YOU KILL BABIES
YOU STEAL HOLY LAND ONCE ALL RELIGIONS COEXISTED IN
YOU STEAL MONEY
YOU CREATED ISIS
YOU ARE GAY
HELL AWAITS HELL AWIATS

It is funny watching them act like "American" doesn't mean white European. Look at the media that isn't Jewish from literally every country in the world. When you see "Americans" it is always the blonde haired blue eyed ubermensch extremely obtuse joke character. While shitskins and mulatto mutants on Sup Forums crying about muh freedom and individualism so they can keep their piece of the white mans pie.

They also become doctors, nurses, and taxpaying citizens to keep these programs running

I'm an actual puritan im far from degenerate.

I'm 100% Nordic Aryan though, like you.

But if you're communist you should like that right? And besides that's untrue. Brown people often come and start businesses and then get educated, that's the American dream.

They also get jobs building more apartments and houses to keep the price low

That's not true actually. You are crying because you WANT to beleive America was like that.

I know! Foreign media kinda makes me sad because i know it won’t be like that much longer
Except the vast majority of them don’t. You’re cherry picking.
Even still, is it ethical to drain third world shit holes of their best and brightest, the only people that could possibly make real change for the better? I think not

>race doesn't matter... As long as we aren't bringing in people who are dangerous, anti-Israel

>I'm 100% Nordic Aryan

>America WAS like that
Yea, it actually was like that until (((Emmanuel Cellers))) changed everything in 1965, thanks schlomo.
All you people are good for is destroying nations

>Except the vast majority of them don’t. You’re cherry picking.
You only need about 0.01 people for every 100 to be doctors to keep the population well treated. One doctor can have a thousand patients

>Even still, is it ethical to drain third world shit holes of their best and brightest, the only people that could possibly make real change for the better? I think not
Tell me more about this, how are we draining the best and the brightest? Do we IQ test every immigrant?

They keep the prices low because the wages, as well as the middlemen, are cut down if not outright eradicated. We already are suffering a huge skills crisis that mass immigration of poorly educated low-skill workers will only worsen.

t. nigger

Because ~85% of non-whites vote for Marxism. It's one of the big reasons for the (((1965 Immigration Reform Act))).
>anti-Israel
But you knew that already, didn't you, Rabbi?

Who will soon be in the minority. What do you think is going to happen when this population of people who have been told that we're their evil oppressors for decades finally gain power over us? Do you think they're simply going to drop their grievances and forget about it?

I'm Aryan man.

That just extended the American dream to all!

Explain what you mean, because more people are going to college now than ever

What? There is no Marxist party to vote for in the U.S

>You only need about 0.01 people for every 100
Then why do we need to import people to fill these roles?
>do we iq test every immigrant
No, you’re the one whose implying they’re all potential doctors

As a member of a mongrel country,i can tell you once you are 100% white you cant go back for one.For two all the non completly shitskin mongrellls will scream that they are white and will probably genocide the complete shitskins while resenting the few true aryans.
Also people get dumber and dumber with each generation and scince your country is already in possesion of the famous
>american education
This means people will become so stupid that they will forget how to breathe.

>Then why do we need to import people to fill these roles?
Because whites are unable to fill these rolls. Most whites are too freaking stupid and out of the ones that are smart most don't go into medicine.

>No, you’re the one whose implying they’re all potential doctors
Oh true, true. I think it is moral because we are giving them an opportunity for a better life.

The 1965 act was bad. I bet those kikes partied like there is no tommorow after they enacted it.

American education is a meme, it's actually a great education system. Can you tell me what exactly is wrong with it? Is it too complex? Basic? What? Common core was added in 2011 so you can't use that as an argument for why Americans are dumb

>Because whites are unable to fill these rolls. Most whites are too freaking stupid and out of the ones that are smart most don't go into medicine
So instead import people from areas with a lower avg iq?
>opportunity of a better life
By doing this your depriving the people in their home country of a better life

NOBODY IS ANTI-IMMIGRANT YOU DAFT CUNT.

WE ARE ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

WTF??? DON´T YOU GET IT YET.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

>So instead import people from areas with a lower avg iq?
That's racist, saying a certain people have lower IQ.

>By doing this your depriving the people in their home country of a better life
Well, sucks to suck. Thing is we in America value the lives of Americans over others. If these immigrants want to be Americans they can be Americans, if they want to stay in their home country than who cares about them? I forget who said it but they said "i don't care what color you are, white, black, red, yellow, or blue. If you're American I'm with you and will support you over any trash regardless of the color who's not American."

- RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Trolling this hard.

The educational system world wide was destroyed and rebuilt into a propaganda and indoctrination system. Research the Prussian education system circa 1700´s.

pic related, the consequences of whites becoming a minority

Because non-whites do not share the same cultural idealism as whites do.

more

> Research the Prussian education system circa 1700´s.
OH you're a troll, nevermind

>There is no Marxist party to vote for in the U.S
Actually, there's at least two - the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans. Quit insulting our intelligence, Schlomo.

“...anti Israel...”. Stopped right there.

“Watcha doin’, Rabbi?”

>OH you're a troll, nevermind

Niggers will turn everything into dust like they always do, then we won't have a society and you won't have nice things and healthcare. So u better choose to do something about it.

Enjoy your 3 day ban for trolling

This post is proof that Sup Forums requires zero effort to troll. It's not even subtle, and yet there are a decent number of replies.

Come on, Sup Forums, be better than this.

You put 0 effort into your troll post

non whites are uglier on average

>There are
Get your diction straight, bucko.

i agree. immigrants have unironically made america great. stay salty europoors

>Not knowing race correlates highly with ideology

lurk moar faggot

*yawn*

youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30

>browning