Stop sacrificing the integrity of your morals for a political victory

stop sacrificing the integrity of your morals for a political victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And vote Democrat where they take trips to pedo island and have 19 strange dead people in their wake.

Yeah, right.

Morals are a spook.

Jew in a cowboy hat?

>b-b-but they did it too!
stop being a child and accept that bad people on both sides do horrible things. The only real course of action that will be good for America is to out ANYONE who behave immorally that is in or running for office.

Without morals Sup Forums wouldn't exist.

Violence breeds violence, but in the end it has to be this way.

>149245260
I thought it would be funny, like an old fashioned "cowboy calls out another cowboy" shit meme

We don't have to be ape men and decide that violence is the only course of action that will steer us off this shit path to shit politics and shit politicians forever. I love my country and at the very least I would not like it to get a similar reputation such as shit holes like Ukraine or Russia.

What exactly did Moore do wrong though? He had a consensual and healthy relationship with younger traditional women, what is wrong with that?

What morals? I just want a white homeland where men are real men and women are real women.

I’m literally having this exact argument IRL.
Commies are burning my city.
Should I join the freikorps? No, I’d rather have the MORAL high ground.
I feel smug AF as I walk to the gulag

kek

Getting naked in front of a 14 year old girl and having her touch his penis forcefully through his underwear beforehand is more than proper grounds to call someone a pedophile. The accusations are credible against him. If this were a liberal Judge, you dumb shits would be all over him like death on Bill Clinton's face.

Even if you consider what Bill Clinton did with underage girls consensual it is still wrong and not holding him accountable for his decisions only serves to show that we as a society accept them given special cases.

Do we want to make the same kind of signal for Roy Moore?

>get naked
>through his underwear
Ok

>beforehand
You idiots can't read at all can you?

gibs khazar milkers

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg

>Getting naked in front of a 14 year old girl and having her touch his penis forcefully through his underwear beforehand is more than proper grounds to call someone a pedophile. The accusations are credible against him
You sure this isnt just one of your confused personal fantasies?

My morals tells me that people are innocent until proven guilty and my morals also tell me that trying to take away someones job due to a rumor is wrong

Fuck you

>Shoot yourselves in the foot goyim, it's not like you can flee to Israel if shit hits the fan :^)

No that's just what is in the testimony put forth by the accusers.

Either you're a shill, or you're entirely clueless.

Firstly: Leftist politicians don't have morals, in the normal sense of the word. Leftist politicians almost universally score in the very top of measures of psychopathy - a mental condition which includes, amongst other things, the absence of feelings of guilt, and a complete lack of any form of inherent respect for others' boundaries.

As such, the moral thing is to fight them like soldiers during WW2.

What did soldiers during WW2? They bombed and killed evil people.

The "both sides" mantra is an absurd reductionism because it completely ignores the OVERWHELMINGLY MUCH GREATER psychopathic evil perpetrated by leftists.

It's a false binary, a rhetorical fallacy. There isn't a single enormous group with NO MEMBERS that DO ANY BAD THING WHATSOEVER.

Your retarded false binary effectively puts them on equal footing by saying that "neither is white, so both are not-white".

During WW2, we killed those who were members of the Nazi army. We didn't kill those who were members of the US earmy. According to your rhetoric, we should have, because "both sides do bad things".

I prefer fighting the monsters until they are gone, then we can have a peaceful and good society.

Breivik is up there with the heroes of WW2, literally removing monsters from existence, destroying the butchers so they stop butchering and the butchering can stop.

NEVER!!!!!

>My morals tells people are innocent until proven guilty

I will gladly vote for cancer and hope it spreads to every single foundational organ of this country just to see democrats melt down and for the lulz. Why? Fuck this country. That's why. Fuck this stupid country right in it's stupid ass

Full this asshole. Learn to retract when you make mistakes.

He wants death penalty for rape purely because it helps him in debates about abortion, not because it's a just punishment.

I giggle when people like Shillpiro say things like this.

What are you on about?

>spacing
>gobacktoreddit.jpg

but to shut you up, I don't care about how Leftists don't have morals if the Right isn't going to at least attempt to show that they have a sense or morals either. Voting in a child molester completely negates any argument the right has about the left. The good/evil binary doesn't exist anyway as we all know that being an evil fucker doesn't have anything to do with your political leanings. If you look and say that Roy Moore is innocent while blasting people like Bill Clinton, or Kevin Spacey, or Bill Cosby, you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Benji sacrificed his career for a political victory that completely failed

Yeah we should act like Lincoln instead, and suspend the constitution declare martial law unilaterally imprison journalists and news editors we don't like then slaughter 400,000 Americans because it's more convenient than negotiating with them for a peaceful separation.

We should be the party of Lincoln, we should slaughter hundreds of thousands of our own people and then deport every nigger in the country to Africa! PARTY OF LINCOLN. PARTY OF SUSPENSION OF HABEAS CORPUS AND PERMANENT INFRINGEMENT OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT. ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE SACRIFICING THE INTEGRITY OF OUR MORALS FOR POLITICAL VICTORY. BECAUSE WHEN I THINK OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY I THINK OF UNCONDITIONAL PRINCIPLED ACTION, LIKE DEFENDING A WOMAN CLAIMING SHE WAS ASSAULTED BY A CAMPAIGN MANAGER DESPITE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF IT NOT HAPPENING AND SELLING NUCLEAR WEAPONS SECRETS TO OUR ENEMIES AND ALLOWING COMMUNISTS TO INFILTRATE OUR GOVERNMENT WHILE TEARING DOWN CULTURAL ARTIFACTS.

THANK GOD WE HAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HERE READY WILLING AND ABLE TO DEFEND ANTIFA WHEN THEY ATTACK PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATORS AND HELP THE LEFT GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT WHILE WE GET NOTHING, THANK GOD WE HAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THEIR INTEGRITY AND MORALS, STANDING FIRM IN DEFENSE OF FOREIGN WARS, AMNESTY FOR CRIMINALS AND NONSTOP ADVENTURISM ACROSS THE WORLD.

THANK GOD, I MEAN IF WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR INTEGRITY AND OUR MORALS WE'D JUST BE USEFUL IDIOTS WOULDN'T WE? THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT A USEFUL IDIOT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW AND I KNOW THAT THOSE FUCKING MUSLIMS JUST HATE US FOR OUR FREEDOM, OUR FREEDOM TO SHOVE BANANAS UP OUR ASSES AND ABORT OUR CHILDREN IN THE WOMB AND TEACH THE CHILDREN WE DON'T ABORT THAT THEIR RACE IS EVIL AND DESERVES TO BE EXTERMINATED. THANK GOD WE HAVE THESE FREEDOMS BEN I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT AMERICA WOULD LOOK LIKE OF REPUBLICANS WEREN'T SO PRINCIPLED AND DIDN'T HAVE SUCH IMMOVABLE INTEGRITY.

I love how you already fully presume his guilt based on the fact that one libshit newspaper came out with some unsubstantiated 40 year old "he said, she said" story. You really are the ultimate easily controlled media-goy

Shit thread

Learn how to SAGE and move on, kids

back to lurking

He probably got it comped.

explain to me the differences between why we as a society shouldn't believe the accusers against Roy Moore and should believe accusers of... say Bill Clinton? or Bill Cosby?

sounds like someone needs to go back to their Baptist Church and jerk it to the pictures of Reagan taped to the back of each pew while they play "onward christian soldier"

Some people don't. Washington DC is a shitpit. It turns my stomach that people are so weak minded that they fall for this Team Democrat- Team Republican bullshit. And them they will defend being completely cucked by "their guy" and even claim the opposite.
It's the Emperor's New Clothes in real life.

>integrity of your morals

>

Ben, get a White hat. Black is symbol of bad. A black & white TV studio trick.

>Fistfull of shekels