The poor pay too much tax

>but they only pay sales tax
Au contraire, except price is partially income tax.
>but workers pay it, not consumers
All prices are the price of labor, which includes income tax
>but if the poor get a refund on the income tax they INDIRECTLY pay, then the non-poor will have to pay more.
Just your fair share.

The poor are worthless and deserve nothing in the first place.

The poor get to freeload.

The poor really need to man up and stop being such whiny little bitches because they want more free stuff. Back in the day, being in the poor house and needing a hand out was a disgrace. Now they demand more - because they don't want to be sales tax on their 4g TV and beer they bought with their welfare money.

My gawd, that's degenerate.

I think the lazy niggers who use the most benefits should pay more than they do. As long as it's less than the cost of the services themselves they should be grateful.

As Friedman pointed out that consumers also pay corporation/corporate tax. This idea that you somehow magically tax a business is just stupid, businesses can't pay taxes, only people can.

Corporation owners pay the taxes as an outgoing cost and then simply put the price of goods and services up to compensate, makes the cost of living higher for everyone which in turn makes the poor even worse off.

It's the same old set of tricks, offer poor/stupid people stuff to buy their votes, and then pay for it by robbing poor people in ways they don't understand.

nobody ever mentions how property tax is valued... or how shitskin rich village town cities are raped for muhhhhh programs and muuuuh schools and muuuuuuuuuuh FUCKING HANDOUTS... i.e democratic communism... faggots

Look at net tex. In the lower tax brackets (lowest 45% of incomes) they receive more in welfare than they pay to the system.

So in the bottom 45% there is negative taxation.

it's designed that way on purpose. Poor people will always be poor unless they avoid all vices and even then it's a tough road

>This idea that you somehow magically tax a business is just stupid
They only pay taxes on their profit and in Canada it's only 15%. I think that's really too low.

Flat tax.
Problem solved.

How much damage to a road/medical care/policing/education etc etc will a person cause/require on average?

That is your yearly tax.

Too poor?
Don't wanna pay your share?

Work camps you lazy fuck.

This is what makes me angriest about liberals and taxes. They pretend that taxes are all about these meanie rich guys and bully corporations.

They completely ignore the fact that any person who works any job surrenders at least 1-2 months of salary to the government. Thats just the poor. Blue collar working joe who makes 30-40 grand has to give up 3-4 months salary. Upper middle class pays 5 months.

Everyone pays an absurdly high amount to the government/mandatory health care. Anyone who cant see that is insane.

>surrenders
I think you mean contributes. Unless it's a dictatorship, you're democratically elected government just does what you elected them to do.

Oregon has no sales tax, yet. That filthy cunt Kate Brown looks like she's going to impose one on top of her other Californian shit. She's quickly becoming the next Janet Reno.

>you're
your

>I think you mean contributes
Id say stolen but thats just me.
No taxation without representation.

The standard deduction plus the personal exemption mean the $10k of you income is not considered $20.6k if you are married. The bottom of your picture makes it look like if you made 9k you will pay 10% but you will actually pay 0.

The tax bill on floor raises the exemption by a significant amount.

>leaf describing how theft works, thanks
How about you have a picnic on some train tracks? Roman citizens paid 2% and got roads, water, law, and safety. That's all I'm willing to pay for. Everything else in the area of social programs is incremental power grabs designed to create jobs on the public dime and is neither morally justified nor economically effective. Those who implement and vote for such things should be hanged.

>all prices are the price of labor
Stopped reading there
Sage

There should be work camps for people who can't compete at all in the market. Seriously, people can do productive work of various kinds--physical or menial/clerical--and get their free food. Not that many people actually need it, but they apply because you can just fucking do it online sitting on your fat ass. The ironiy of using a high speed internet connection to ask for money for groceries. Go fuck yourselves.

Hell, if we just got rid of all the unnecessary regulations it would be much easier to get into many types of jobs and there would be more total businesses with fewer capital consolidated into larger corporations. The government only keeps people dependent on it through their intervention. It doesn't help anybody

Here's your solution. (see pic)

The issue is that cost of living is not a linear relationship to income, nor are most goods.

Gas is pretty independent from income as well as car insurance. It does not cost 5x more to fuel or insure a $100,000 Mercedes than a $20,000 Honda.

So, are a monthly cost, fuel and insurance is proportionally more for a wagecuck making $30,000 per year than it is for a wagecuck making $200,000 per year.

Call your MP and MPP. Tell them to keep the Jews off of our public central bank.

>Au contraire, except price is partially income tax.
Day of the Rake when?