Operation Swedistan

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/#149244609
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
teleport.to/Sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Problem is, Reinhard, the Swedes will accept the new proposal with open arms, especially white Swedes. They are beyond saving.

>looks at ID
> CUM WP Kng
>Cum King
Holy shit

Even better. This will serve as an example to the rest of the world of the Fall of Europe and to just what extent it has got.

>Post thread about eternally cucked Sweden
>ID is Cum King
What is kek trying to say?

Not only is it Cum King, Its Black Cum King.

Its direct divine intervention detailing the severity of the situation in Sweden right now.

Is this convincing enough?

hahahaha i love idea! it will backfire on Pol so haaard! Signed! :)

That is darn beautiful.

Moar

Thread 1: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/#149244609

Thy Cum King demands ye continue

ty for link. It was Shoah'd here so I had to create a new one on behalf of the OP

>>if swedes dont develop a national consciousness that seperates them from islam then they must be forced into a position where national identity is the only viable form of self defence

bump
operation roman candle is go go go

OK LISTEN UP THIS IS WHAT WE DO

>1.Lets organize a mas petition to change Swedens flag to include the Islamic symbol

>2.Promote and spread the petition on across the net and make promotional material such as pictures and adds etc.

>3.The final blow spread the material on Tumblr and watch it take off like wildfire.

The main narrative will be that Sweden hasn't been multicultural enough and must change their flag.

Make Tumblr do the dirty work for us.

Kek. Fucking Signed.
Now collect 1000 signatures across the boards before we spam it on twitter.

>Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government
you are actually fucking high if you belive this
the leftists should be shot on sight.

Has potential. The one thing that is ruining the kikes plans is how fast they're moving. If we can force radical changes like this more rapidly, people won't be able to keep up and get turned off it. Signed it yolo

I need to pass the torch onto you both, the loyal disciples of Kek's holy prophet, Black Cum King. Propagate this message far and wide. Let there be no tumblr unturned.

we should also make explainers that point out that the cross is in fact a christian cross, once american sjws learn about this fact they will do the work for us

Kek

"Well it still has the same colors!"

ebin

USE A SWEDISH PROXY WHEN YOU SIGN THE PETITION IDIOTS

Absolutely. As soon as we can 'reveal' the Flag's association with Christianity and the crusades, they will become our unknowing foot-soldiers.

You guys need to save the copy pasta of what I wrote and the main thing OP wrote so we can make more of these threads as needed. Same goes for other anons to save these copy pastas.

good idea
>inb4 shills try to convince us that the OP was to change the swedish cross to a swastika

This thread was made because the Original was Shoah'd but I did have a petition to bring to the table so I felt it was worthy.

Will copy the original but, and this is important

R e m e m b e r to c o p y the p e t i t i o n link

Good work user

bump.
If they embrace it, the scheme to destroy western culture will be exposed.
If they resist, there is hope for survival.
The worst thing that could happen is the idea to be completely ignored

Whatever happen to Sweden it will serve as an example. I want them to be conquered because we the others will be saved.

Exactly.
Sweden is so cucked it will embrace its own destruction, and be a lesson to others.

Cum White Power King?

You have much faith in them if you believe that left-wingers will open their eyes. Both left and right will embrace the flag and the religion that comes with it. Best we can hope for is that their downfall serves as an example for other European countries. It won't surprise me if it inspires other countries to do the same though.

And even that outcome would be a perfect one.
If Sweden literally becomes Swedenistan, the rest of Europe, nay, the western world will learn from its mistakes.

One nation must fall so that we can save Evropa. It is inevitable

ID: cum kng

>only 14
Sign motherfuckers, I did it.

Lol, isn't it too harsh? But I love the evil idea. No one can save them.

Plz donate us some land mines and barbed wire :(

Regards,

Fingolia

God damn that ID

perhaps we should seek to open this to an international angle
market the flag change as a sign of virtue, like catalan becoming seperate
that way american leftists can get behind this as a way to show that muslims are actually co existing with the swedish and call it "a symbol of post-nationalism"

there must be a way to use their useful idiots against them here

We are already a leader in real integration, a glowing example to the rest of Europe, let us now announce to the whole world our commitment and success.

Sign the petition, lads.

Operation Swedistan:

1.Create significant traction in a movement to replace Sweden's Christian flag with an Islamic crescent.

2. Even those on the left will come to realise how Cucked their nation is if something like this even comes close to being considered by the Government.

3. A movement will organically form defending the Christian flag of Sweden. This will also give rise to a sense of nationalism in perhaps the most Cucked nation on earth. It will also create the opportunity for redpilling on an international scale.

5. (Stage 2) Protest online against these movements defending the existing flag. Claim that all those that wish to defend it are racist and xenophobic cretins that don't wish for Sweden to be 'Inclusive' and 'A safe space for everyone'

OK LISTEN UP THIS IS WHAT WE DO

>1.Lets organize a mas petition to change Swedens flag to include the Islamic symbol

>2.Promote and spread the petition on across the net and make promotional material such as pictures and adds etc.

>3.The final blow spread the material on Tumblr and watch it take off like wildfire.

The main narrative will be that Sweden hasn't been multicultural enough and must change their flag.

Make Tumblr do the dirty work for us.

OK GUYS EVERYONE SAVE THIS COPY PASTA SO WE CAN MAKE NEW THREADS WHEN WE NEED TO

POST THIS LINK EVERYWHERE, YOUTUBE, NEWS, TUMBLR ETC.

signed brah

>Both left and right will embrace the flag

I don't think you quite understand how much butthurt a flag can cause. Here, let me show you.

But I actually want this to become the official Sweden flag.

when it becomes obvious that you have been "rumbled" start to market it as "the alt right think this would be so terrible when actually it is clearly a great virtue"

this, outjew the jew

dis gon b gud

Perfect

Getting closer, lads.

Change the flag of Sweden for the Cum King!

When we do this we need it to still look like the Swedish flag so people will instantly recognize that Swedens flag has been changed and the normies will flip out. That's good as it still looks recognizable.

You are officially the Goebbels of this operation now.

I think we need to approach this methodically. Each piece on the board of influence has a way to be influenced themselves.

Tier 1:
US SJW's - Tumblr
Euro Liberals - Facebook

Before we start sharing links to these platforms, we need at least 100 signatures.

Everyone with FB accounts under false names/ willing to risk looking like a cuck using real names please report for duty. Infiltration of leftist groups is necessary.

>22
Right direction

Go away Shill we're not doing any Nazi crap.

alright cum kang

any swedish or swedish speaking people itt should leave genuine swedish locations for petition signers like here:
proper accentuation is key to legitimacy

SIGN FROM MULTIPLE DEVICES, FAMILY'S PHONE, PC ETC.

to be creible it should have both the crest and cross,the two living in armony

Make imgur folder with flag suggestions also mr Wang.

BUMP. Glorious idea. Finally give them the caliphate they've been fighting for.

You're too late. Check what hangs on the top of Stockholm's City Hall tower.

the good lies always have a litle truth, we have to insert islamic crest in cristian cross

blomp

CUM KING CUM KING DO NOT ANSWER

Den nya svenska flaggan är vacker!
(The new Swedish flag is beautiful)

Muslimer mot bigoted svenska flaggan!
(Muslims against the bigoted Swedish flag)

Jag är muslim och jag finner den svenska flaggan offensiva.
(I'm a muslim and I find the Swedish flag offensive)

LET'S SHILL IT GUYS.

Don't touch my flag you imbecile, underage faggot. You have no fucking right whatsoever to even express a fucking opinion on this matter.

Our flag does not stand for multikulti, degeneracy or racemixing - that is what the leftists, the current government and some part of the people believe in.

I will not surrender our flag to these traitors. People have died under that flag, fighting for peace in and outside our nation.

I understand you want to "trick" the left by doing this, but it is so wrong by so many reasons.

If you even are part of my people, being born in this land and having the nordic spirit within you, realise that our symbols such as our flag, is sacred and not to be joked about.

Trashtalk, call me whatever namecalling you have - I do not care, I am just a man while my ideals and my flag stands eternally under the nordic sky.

use this proxy: teleport.to/Sweden/
to appear with a swedish IP address when signing the petition

if that does not work for you try Windscribe VPN, its free and you dont need an email address

alternatively use: Hola VPN browser extension

I think this flag I just made might be more successful, as it represents the unity of swedes, new and old, coming together as one, while the crescent is coming to the fore, and therefore it may be more readily acceptable.

yes this is it

Hilarious.

>tfw cucked swedes actually do it

welp...

I promise you that once this is over, Evropa will prevail and your flag will be as beautiful and Christian as ever. This is a temporary sacrifice to save the white race. You are like Jesus.

Take some muslim dick for our sins.

that cross is oppressing me sir please dolete

also the change is not drastic enough here

EVERYONE ITT KEEP IN MIND:
>the swedish flag is banned in schools
>the swedish flag has been deemed a symbol of nationalism and therefore racism

this new flag comes at a time when the swedish flag is hated by the left, a perfect storm

saw this thread while scrolling earlier, hadn't read your post. thank you for ordaining my post with your repeating numbers

Much better and a lot more believable. We need subtle psyops a la "its ok to be white" not autistic fuckery.

kek. whats the point?

Cum White Power King (((blacked)))

it symbolizes harmony while also implying suppression of the cross by the crescent. I think it'll work.

idgaf signed

you dont have to join in
let us without a connection do the dirty work here, i understand your frustration though.
your flag does not reflect the state of your country right now, it is a facade, once it is lifted, your country and your flag will be one and the same.

It doesn't matter because AVAAZ is careless clickbait and does actually nothing. Their business model is to pretend to run online petitions, get into public attention via stupid media people, and trick people to donate to them. They generate most of their "votes" automatically and nobody can check who signed it anyway.

Helps people see how far gone the left is

Lel

they consider the flag to be racist. i am unsure of your design but it is still good. im sure if this is successful then it will be because of the idea and not the prototypes, so thank you for the good work

You don't have any nation, you don't have family values, so you are too ambiguous to proclaim anything as sacred, because you don't believe in God, let alone your ancient ones. Just face it: there are enough muslims to govern, everything will be at their will.

So all this just for fun or has some other thing to achieve?

>Don't touch my flag you imbecile, underage faggot. You have no fucking right whatsoever to even express a fucking opinion on this matter.
>Our flag does not stand for multikulti, degeneracy or racemixing - that is what the leftists, the current government and some part of the people believe in.
>I will not surrender our flag to these traitors. People have died under that flag, fighting for peace in and outside our nation.
>I understand you want to "trick" the left by doing this, but it is so wrong by so many reasons.
>If you even are part of my people, being born in this land and having the nordic spirit within you, realise that our symbols such as our flag, is sacred and not to be joked about.

Oh no, real Svens get mad over this proposition.
That was not the goal at all.

To change this opressive flag, duh.

does anyone itt have any experience or evidence of the general swedish idea of their flag?

say for instance, in england the english flag is considered a symbol of racism although it is largely unspoken of.

does anyone know the exact opinion of the swedish flag?

In the EU you can have other clay, with other Arabs.

signed

Let him feel a bit masculine at a bare minimum here

Sweden is not yet multicultural, and that is a change that MUST take place, and Jews will be at the center of that change.

burgers always saying Sweden is fucked while they have 90% whites compared to Americas 65% lmfao.

Your neocons doesn't wanna close the borders, Swedens cucked social democrats closed the borders 2 years ago.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!