Immigrants are dum-

>Immigrants are dum-

>We need to build a wall to keep out the Mexi-

Sup Forums utterly BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Unauthorized Immigrant Population Estimates in the US January 2012_0.pdf
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-01/trump-rolls-out-a-misguided-attack-on-skilled-immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b

cans

>living in a landlocked piece of shit

Stay irrelevant, Hans

Has your country contributed anything to the world?

Did you know those statistics are only taken from legal migrants? If you added in the thousands of illegals that number would be completely diluted. Keep trying though OP

The wall is for the long run when climate change or other catastrophe becomes relevant and there are millions looking to get into America from shithole south america. It won't matter for the ones that are comming now. For the future when a liberal retard president woulden't do it, it's easy now because the wall is there.

Fake numbers

>thousands of illegals

Needs to be measure in the hundreds of thousands to make a difference to the chart, leaf

Very convenient, I like how it leaves out the over ten million illegal immigrants that arent fucking registered.

Fuck off

>muh ten gorillion

Fuck off

there are 30 million illegal immigrants

>muh 30 gorillion

Top kek you faggors are delusional

>Legal immigrants

Also a large number of native born Americans have bachelors and are under/unemployed.

Where's the source on this? You could have just made this on excel.

Pew via Bloomberg

Why should we replace our native high-skill workers with foreign high-skill workers? I thought they were here to do the jobs Americans didn't want to do?

If our workers were high skill they would be beating these people for jobs

What is h1b1?
What is lower wages?

It's almost like people who doesn't pass through a legal process aren't take into account in this kind of statistics, is almost like poor illegal people work for less and need less money put into them by a business to work, it's almost like people who can buy plane tickets have more success than criminals, who would have guessed that the best people who migrate legally are the best? What a shocker

how about millions

I suppose you think we should pay burger flippers $15 an hour too

Fuck off, comrade

>Muh gorillions

You fuckers really won’t quit huh

actually until the welfare state is abolished you are the communist for keeping borders open

>(((Fair US)))
>meme flag

Checks out

Do you have sources that refute that? Or in this matter some source that proves right your op?

why does the graph show less than HS and bachelors or higher? isn't there an entire missing demographic with just HS diplomas? are they trying to skew how many immigrants we are letting in because i bet that group would be twice the size as the other two combined.

what is the total number of illegal immigrants in america then

Stop! I've been watching you..
You've been posting furry shit in multiple threads for the past week, and thought you could get away with it? What the FUCK is wrong with you?

>t. never paid taxes
checks out

>asking for proof to refute something that has had no proof given

Nice tactics Schlomo

I pay more on my home in Manhattan Beach than you make gross in year

Take off your meme flag Schlomo

So you can't refute that there are million of illegal inmigrants in America and don't provide sources about your first claim, why I should believe you? I bet you're Mexican, aren't ya?
>Past week
>Implying

Fucking retard. There are millions of illegal immigrants in the states.

oh oh, looks like some of the lazy contrarian cocksleeves that piss away their days posting on Sup Forums from moms basement are going to have to get a fucking jobs lel.

>claims there are gorillions of illegals
>provides no proof

(((you)))

Not seeing an article, mind giving an archived link?

id rather have a million low skill immigrants then a thousand high skilled ones. The high skilled immigrants are putting me out of work.

Degree mills.

>dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Unauthorized Immigrant Population Estimates in the US January 2012_0.pdf

>Doesn't provide proof
>Demands other to give proof
>Is a Mexican

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-01/trump-rolls-out-a-misguided-attack-on-skilled-immigration

>migrate legally
>colleges will bend over backwards to give you a free education
>migrate illegally
>you won't show up on any statistics because you're fucking undocumented

Gender studies isn't a skill

(((DHS)))

Fake news. Lol @ believing what the government says. How much of a fucking sheep are you?

You probably believe Russians meddled in the election too?

>Be rich 1st world country
>Plenty of doctors and scientists
>Welcome doctors and scientists from countries that need them much more than you
>Leftists think this is virtuous

There are 3M illegals in the USA right now.

So... wtf does a graph regarding LEGAL immigrants have to do with building a wall, faggot?

>Lol you believe in the government
>Op doesn't have any kind of source or claim to back it off
You need to go back paco

>muh ten gorillion
>muh muh
kill yourself

>(((DHS)))
>links to (((Bloomberg)))
Shills are so low energy these days.

fa?

>10 million
>30 million
>3 million

How many gorillions is it?

(((You))) need to get your story straight.

>Hitler was born in Austria
Okay

its hard to say for obvious reasons. its north of 15 and south or 50

How much longer will white men continue to force integration on white communities? That is the most dangerous question of the modern era. I would love to see the looks on the white self haters faces when dark skinned National Guardsmen forced them to become minorities in their own communities. I think 15 to 20 years will be the time when that starts happening. The Baby Boomers will be in their 80's mostly, if still alive. The darkies will not be afraid of a shrinking and still self hating white population anymore and they will start to take by force, whatever they want. The old Boomers will still have a bit of wealth and will be easy targets. Spread the word!

Obviously since the worthless ones looking for welfare checks just walk across the boarder.

>Forgive him he's mexican intellectual

>hard to count people

Really makes (((you))) think

At least we have sources, you can't say the same. You asked proof about the millions of illegal in migrants, and well, there you have them.

so you just made this thread to meme and bait ? k, sage

>undocumented
>except for their transcripts, we did take a look at those as they ran across the border under the cloak of darkness

Hitler would have won had he been born in the USA or Anglo land. Germany failed him.

>Doesn't specify weather they are illegal since the left wants to act like no borders exist
>Doesn't specify if all of those are mexican
>there is no source so this could be a bunch of shit

>We need to build a wall to keep out the Mexi-
correct: we build a wall to keep the ILLEGAL immigrants out.
YOU HAD ONE JOB OP, ONE FUCKING JOB!!!

Wow

Sure looks like gorillions are pouring over the border every year

We must just have more gorillions dying and that’s why it’s been flat for ten years

Fuck off Achmed

unless these immigrants are willing to live in substandard conditions, 10 to a room in order to do the job for slightly less, untaxed and under the table

if that's what the market dictates you pinko scum

He would have been find had he not been a meth head that fucking attacked russia.

>we should pay burger flippers $100 an hour

Lol this is a furry thread now

gibe fa name

Those are 8 millions of things that should not be there, who cares if it's 30 million, 15 or 8, they are criminals and don't deserve the same rights that the American constitution gives to its citizens. You proved our point, there are millions of illegal inmigrants, and USA don't need them.
>>Believing the government when it support your views
What a faggot.
>Meme flag
No.

if that's what the market dictates
well never get there if leftists keep the borders open
why do leftists hate the poor so much?

This is only taking into account the people who entered legally. The vast majority are illiterate mexiturds.

Then they complain when they get the boot and trash talk white Americans. Even so they’d jump at the next chance they get to be hauled across the border.

Fucking filth. Instead of staying here and improving their country they go accross the border because of greed. No other excuse.

There are plenty of jobs here where they can lead decent lives but instead “muh daca” “muh history” “muh money/gibs (that’s right commiefornia)” “muh [add shit excuse here]

Expat in wetbackland.

>Hardly no info on this (((graph)))

Get outta here shareblue

>mfw this shart won't even hide behind a meme flag
Man it's been rough to be a burger on Sup Forumsthe last few days. Kind of makes me regret beating up on leaf and sven all this time

You missed the point where the # of illegals has been flat (no one comes in illegally now) and the only people coming in legally today are smart

Nice try tho Schlomo

trying too hard

>Hitler - great leader
>Mozart - great composer
>Fucking VIENNA
a square inch of austria holds more history and significance than an acre of US clay

>no one comes in illegally now
Yeah sources?
>>Hurr Durr
Go to hell spic

Cardi B has more musical talent in one finger than Mozart demonstrated over his lifetime

Take your degeneracy else where furfag

>can’t read or interpret a flat chart

>they're just doing the jobs americans wo-

i wish i had a meme who shows how stupid you are but it will never exist, makes me almost sad.

>Estimated
>Just a graph
>No source
((()))

>ad hominem
>meme flag

Checks out
PS: Sherman should’ve hung you all

>Old ass country responsible for some of the world's greatest atrocities has says it has more history than youngest superpower
Don't make me come over there and hold back my merciful troops as my boy Putin sends in his madmen to gun the men down in the streets and rape and murder your women.

>implying all population counts aren’t just estimates

Impressive tactics Schlomo

I want to see US """soldiers""" try.
Coca Cola will paint the streets brown

Just like your first claim, uh? What a hypocritical piece of illegal shit

>If i dont believe facts they dont count
Is this why you commoes believe in trannies?

We'll get more resistance from your migrants than german """men""".

If you read the graphic, you will see that the number of college-educated immigrants has fallen from 2010 to 2015. The only change is the drop in those who have no high school education.

This means that the only "positive" change is that "low-skilled" immigrants now have high-school diplomas from their third-world shitholes.

A high school diploma in the USA is pretty worthless. A third-world high school education is still "low-skilled."

Please stop replying to these shit threads. This doesn't even deserve a bump, but for some reason, you neckbeards bit this bait.

But, sure, whatever. I'm sure these third-world highschool grads are gonna build ((pic related)) for us.

Douchebag.

and up we go

Good thing we have those immigrants go support the poor natives

sorry, i withdraw my foolish claim! the sarcasme is strong in the furry one, may he excuse me.
fuck illegal immigrantism, long live the united states.

I'd say 40 mil at this point... Ann Coulter said 30 mil like last year or the year before

The problem isn't just illegal immigration - it's uncontrolled illegal AND legal immigration. They tell us we need low-skilled immigrants to do the jobs Americans won't do. They then tell us we need high-skilled immigrants to do the jobs Americans can't do.

What jobs are Americans supposed to do? Fuck all of you, that's what.

Whether it's low-skilled Mexicans running across the border of high-skilled Indians/Chinese, both groups of people take work away from American citizens.

The fact of the matter is that giant tech companies are hiring Indian/Chinese slaves at shit wages that depress salaries for average Americans. This is widespread and goes totally ignored by media.

I miss the liberals of old who were pro-union blue collar types. They wouldn't fucking stand for the shit that goes on these days.

>Go to University in third world shit hole
>Pay $1000 to get degree in Engineering
>Go to America, pretend to know what I'm talking about.
>Literally destroy companies from the inside out because of my utter incompetence and stupidity.
>Become manager of said company and claim success.
>Said company goes bankrupt
>Return to home country because lawyers are hunting me down.

That's your typical Poo or Mexican Immigrant to America. We are literally replacing our American skilled work force with these idiots that cannot be background checked. Their credentials are in question and you can call these stupid universities up and they'll actually back the moron.

In fact, I've discovered from certain employees of mine, that a lot of Mexican universities require you to pay a "Subscription fee" or they'll out you to your employer that you don't know shit.

Meanwhile, our kids aren't encouraged to be engineers or doctors because of shit like this happening, and as such, we are losing our tech edge and becoming third world shit hole tier.

>Come to America
>Get free education
>Get sent back
>Come back to America with free education you already stole