Little do they know it was actually Sup Forums

Little do they know it was actually Sup Forums

Hahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2017/10/intercept-docs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R-russia

Even if it was russian, so what? Are russians banned from having opinions and sharing them online?

>Sup Forums hackers use proxies to shitpost on twitter

>probably often use russian proxies just like everywhere else

>retarded 'twitter investigator' sees 'Russia' and instantly jumps to 'omg Russian government hackers'

>basically falling for the 'ebaums world' of proxy trolls

just like the piss dossier

>e-even i-if w-we were f-fooled w-what d-difference does it m-make

t.rural suburban retard

But Russian hackers literally use Sup Forums as a base, so what point are you trying to make?

Everyone sees them as aggressors for some reason, they havent even been agressive towards us, except nato i guess about the whole ukraine thing, our press just likes to paint them as the bad guys. I dont have a problem with russia as long as they dont try and kill us.

So was it photoshop? What was the explanation for how she acted?

RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY
ISRAEL IS OUR ALLY

It was taken out of context and made into a joke, or maybe she just didnt care. Who knows.im guessing the latter

Everything I don't like is literally Russian

cryptome.org/2017/10/intercept-docs.htm ?

Taken out of context. But still hilarious

IT WAS A STILL FROM A FUCKING VIDEO.
NOT A PHOTOSHOP.

>Being a Russian on Sup Forums make you one of the most powerful people in the wörld.

So, Russians are jews now?

1000% ruski on this pic 10/10

Somebody needs to calculate the amount of time it will take for racial integration to be explicitly forced with a dark face on things.

(Statements like this are why true elitists fear Free Speech.)

Why is the dark face of racial integration important? Simple. The white self haters have a fragile complex of righteousness that depends on their community approving of everything they say they support. Since most of these white self haters live in majority white communities, they will recoil in horror when they see dark skinned troops pushing non whites on white communities. The elite knows this, the plebs largely do not. I wonder how much time is left before the tipping point. My guess is 15 to 20 years because the Baby Boomer generation will be mostly in their 80's if still alive. When the violence of the darkies can no longer be denied by the news media, there will be a major war. Whites will either melt down into the mud or fight back.

Russia banned gay people; So in there mind, yes.

ALL NEWS OUTLETS ARE PROPAGANDA USED TO GENERATE HEADLINES TO FEED CLICK BASED AD AFFILIATE REVENUE LEARN IT SPOT IT KNOW IT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING LIE YOU ARE THE PRODUCT

>THE RUSSIAN KNOWN AS Sup Forums IS AT IT AGAIN
That madman needs to be stopped! Oy vey!

Little do the people know, most of us here are paid Russian divide and conquer shills..... But I'm just using a 52% proxy so what would I know....

>mfw Sup Forums destabilized the relations between the biggest superpowers in the world

The current libshit media's paranoia about Russia makes the 1950s 'Reds under the Beds' hysteria look positively sober.

I'm okay with russia eating all Sup Forums's shit. They can handle it, while we shitpost to ultimate victory

>Your dead little rainy island needs russian interfering to make the people hate mudslimes
That's the most worrying thing here.

дepьмo we are busted comrades.

>fooled
they aren't disputing the content of the photo you blithering buffoon

I have to say this swung me on Anglin.

>Euros have to use Russian proxies on social(ist) media to avoid prison while stating their opinion
Really brats my wurst.

Her bomb didn't go off

how is it taken out of context?
she was on the phone to an EMT?

Wtf I'm a Russian now? чтo зa чepт!?!

when will russians stop?

i see them everywhere

normies will just see Russia pointing out shit that infuriates them
shills on suicide watch

(((They))) are trying to use nationalism to keep us divided, that's what the whole "foreign influence" is about. They are mortified by the prospect of a right-wing movement that supports nationalism internationally.
This can backfire horribly, though, when it increases national awareness in leftists and promotes national sovereignty.

Communists were a real threat post-WW2 and they actually knew the fucking scum needed to die. 70s movies and tv turned them into cartoon villains and education stopped informing people of their evils. Universities then taught the people their ideology and forced it down their throats from elementary school or you fail. This is nothing like communists in 50s. This is just mocking the intelligence of people blaming Russia at random when it should be Israel.

Pacпoлaгaйcя пoyдoбнee, aнoн.

>wrongly accused

Never fails to amaze me how they brazenly lie. Trump campaign was wiretapped and its still reported as false.

>one of thousands of people sharing an image was from a Soviet IP
>l-l-look goyim, muh Russian spiracy is true!
Gas the kikes. Then gas them again to be sure.

i think the photo was real
pol actually shooped the nigra into other pics like the holocaust and the hindenburg disaster

So guys should we ask for a raise ? ₽5 per post is nice but I am sure they can gives 10 at least.

next thing you know, they will be selling macaco soup online

>mountains of twitter and other normie sites accounts posting pictures of the cunt.
>main stream meteor find a singular case where the account is from russia
>its the russians!!11!!1

Shit was hilarious

If the picture is real how is this fake news?

Fake news = anything that disrupts their narrative?

Hey look, I still have the exploitable!

I like how they didnt even post the original

Ч
тo этo зa чyвcтвo... Я cтaнoвлюcь... BASED

>only 1 dead
>no time for celebration

GO AWAY! STOP INTERFERING WITH OUR DEMOCRACIES!!!!1!!

Democracy means paying an optional fee to be allowed to vote. Where do we have that today?

It's always the Russians.

NO IT MEANS NOT HAVING FUCKING RUSSIANS PUTTING RACIST BIGOTS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD! BUT YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU TRIGGERED LITTLE BRUMPKIN ALT-RIGHT SNOFLAKE!

WE
WUZ
RUSSIAN BOTS

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. Now be a good Goy and take your daily soma ration.

>it's okay to walk away from someone dying if it's in Russia!

>You can't convert to islam

wtf I love vodka now

No idea what you are speaking, comrade.

Is the media running interference for us by attributing everything we do to Russia?

Causing a mass hysteria about 4channers would result in more chaos and clickbait for them than intangible foreigners, I dont get why they haven't capitalized on that

Enjoy having to show id to buy teaspoons faggot, you don't know freedom

Hello there fellow FSB memers!

do our servers go through Russia or something? are we Russian?

am I russian?

Is that my sweetie Bess Kalifa?

Chads don't have to show their id to buy teaspoons, they show their ego instead.

A Chad wouldn't be caught dead buying a teaspoon

That picture was meant for the rest of the world.

There's no hope to save Britain anyway. Who cares what you cunts think.

Chads stir their tea with soup laddles

If that photo is fake where is the original one?

>Russia banned gays
When.
What are you queers telling lies about now?

They don't say it's fake.
They say it was used innapropriately or whatever that means.

Then they’re entertaining little fuckers and I hope we see more of them through out the interwebs

Chad does not stir tea
Only Chads mother or one of Chads girlfriends stirs tea.

Putin =/= Russia.
He's using the tension to sell kosher nationalism to the Russians, and they buy it because they see the West as even more judaised than this disgusting little pederast Putain.

this
russia is shit desu

What the fuck is this thread
The image is not shooped
She looks like she's walking by on her mobile phone, because she is.

It's so dark, cold and depressing here the rooskis have never managed to infiltrate.

>the whole ukraine thing
You mean when the legitimate, democratically elected government of Russia's ally Ukraine was thrown out of his office in a violent coup organized by CIA to plant a Western puppet over Ukraine?

>Russia banned gay people
No they didn't.

They didn't.
They just said that there just ain't fags in Russia.

Cyкa ыayт

except russia actually had massive subversion programs instituted throughout the 50s and 60s against the west.

>It is now forbidden for Russians to create good memes.

>I'M SCREAMING IN ALL BLOCK CAPITALS BUT YOURE THE ONES WHO ARE TRIGGERED AS I REPLY TO THAT POST THAT TRIGGERED ME.
ARRAGHHHHH!!!

We don't need Russia to stir up hate toward Muslims.

Except they influenced shit. Like we influenced them. Like we influenced you. Etc etc etc. It is fuckery but it isn't new.

wow never knew I was Russian until today

Sup Forums was wrong again. Day after day you pray to atheist god that Muslims will kill more people so your racist beliefs will be justified in your minds. All the while Russian operatives manipulate you into believing awful untrue things to sew discord in American culture.

Every Pepe meme on Sup Forums was made by Russians. Can't Stump the Trump was made by Russians. They are paid shills ruining this website for everyone. I've seen their objectives and they're poisoning Sup Forums right now with plans to go after other sections of this website later.

We need to reject these improper Russian manipulations before it's too late.

Nyet amigo

Every "exploitable" was made by paid Russian operatives. No one here actually did anything. No one here made a "meme" or anything else. It's all Russian meddling. This is why it would be better to live in a Hillary Clinton world.

Wake up. Russia's not a threat to us. You should not be worrying about KGB on the other side of the planet, you should be worried about the CIA who have trained jihadists since the 80s (including al Qaeda and ISIS)

Who took the photo though?
Are there secret squads of russian photographers constantly looking for opportunities to frame immigration in a poor light? If so, that's amazing and should be commended.

>Every Pepe meme on Sup Forums was made by Russians. Can't Stump the Trump was made by Russians

just when I was thinking Putin couldnt be any more based

Is this dog food?

who are you
go away get off of here

Yes, and probably some cat meat mixed in there as well