Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJZdzCNops4
youtube.com/watch?v=mkjgDWxKrPo
youtube.com/watch?v=uq4GXK0OG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=o-gou3FvkkY
youtube.com/watch?v=vrfx-MyJqik
youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk
youtu.be/ja9wqjj_ZUY
youtu.be/8gDN4bLasec
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=522326&sid=a7ea359dc045777dfb910516e9eb64c8#p522326
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with your divide and conquer jew

you should be happy you got anything at all, you bag of shit
we won't allow you to ruin europe for another time, say goodbye to your precious EU before it's too late

Dont stop there.

Maybe you should have fought harder.

I wish there was a Holocaust
t.kike

we are the ones who were divided until 1989 becouse of the allies not you

I have no kike blood, whereas you probably do, 56% dirty mutt

>hitlers secret tapes!
>released all these years later!
>its the truth we swear it!

>It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back
So you can fill them with roaches?

Well, my dad is "Volksdeutscher" (German born in Poland, Zabrze) and one part of me wants to move back there and the other part of me wants to stay to kill every fucking commie, nigger and mudslime. Personally, I prefer Silesia and Prussia in Poland instead being flooded with dirtskins senpai. Mothers side had to flee from Königsberg and the Russians are treating it well, they even restaurated Kants memorial and the Königsberger Dom.

I'm okay with how the things are in former Germany.

>the Russians are treating it well
you are a russian shill or you just dont know better

Nee, Ich war in Kaliningrad vor ca. zwei Jahren. Überall blonde Russen(so viele geile Weiber digga), Straßen sauberer als hier und die Leude waren freundlicher.

10/10 would visit again.

>because of our actions 20+ million of Russians died and they raped us in return, we're the victims

waaaaaa, think of the poor volksdeutche who dindu nuffin except join terrorist groups and then cry to Hitler when their host countries got tired of their shit
the only thing Stalin did wrong was not extreminate more krauts

boohoo faggot

this x1000

and

>It was only fair to giver Germany territory back
I agree, they should never striped it out, but you also wanted to strip Russia territory out of them when they resigned on the war, remember this?

>We were the real victims on the war
The was shouldn't have happened like it did, you were only suppose to kill communism. There were lots of victims on the war, and I don't think you were the only one. But also, your narrative should be respected and listened too. Allied propaganda just run it course too much.

It's time for some fucking truth already.

this x6,000,000

RIP Poles, Belarusians, Ukrainians, and Russians who died during the war.

Maybe you shouldn't have backed your retarded Austro-Hungarian allies in 1914 which started this shit in the first place.

Nope you aren't getting your land back. Just how after ww1 you lost land, if you attempt to restore Germany at all you will be met with another ww

I agree 100%. Poles need to be exterminated and the land returned to Germany

>ruin Europe
>in an attempt to prevent everything bad that has happened to Europe since the war was lost
what a good goy you are

Clearly it wasn't enough.
We should have killed you all.

Why didn't the US get any claims on German land? Surely we were owed for our contributions to the wars.

>This thread again
Shouldn't mess with your betters. Anglos and French are simply more capable peoples than Germans and you made a mistake by opposing them.

PAY REPARATIONS, GERMKEK

>gobbles commie dick

Why did nazis kill millions of civilians in eastern europe? Don't like us? Shouldn't have had shamelessly butchered millions, and now you're crying. Well worse happened to us yet do we cry?

Also why did nazis invaded and take over Czechoslovakia? Why did they kill Czechs? Why were Poles massacred in high numbers mercilessly? Why were Ukrainians, Belarusians and Russian civilians massacred mercilessly? Why did the SS run like the worlds biggest cowards which they were after fighting a genocidal war of conquest? When shit gets real tough they ran and gave up so easily. So pathetic. Your whole post shows how weak you nazi apologists are.

>itt nothing but trolls and shills

Sorry op. You are right though

If the Germans had stopped here maybe they would have gotten away with it.

You were doing the same thing.
Google Aktion Zamość.
>let's expell the Poles from historically Polish lands, populated by Poles for German overlords despite the fact these lands were never, not even once, under German control

because instead of taking their land you took most of their scientists, a big chunk of their industrial equipment, and all of their patents

You're a shameless liar, lying through his teeth. Shame on you. Shame on you, so much for "german" (falsely equated to Aryan by the nazis) nobleness.

I genuine don't think Hitler did something wrong by getting his land that was stole from Germany from ww1.

He should have tried diplomacy with the brits before rolling the dice after multiple sessions of tension and fear of another generalized war on Europe. He gambled the future of his people in his quest for revenge, and he made the wrong move.

He could have stopped communism if he just did diplomacy right with the bongs on getting his clay back before going all out autist in the communist scum.Too late now.

They should have let it mature a little bit. He rushed too fast.

He could have had his holy war against communism without fighting brits and bongs and the whole planet earth.

Germans' endgame was to kill everyone but themselves.
I believe they would even have killed the Italians and Japanese in the end.

If you think that alone is why you are victims you need to watch Hellstorm

>People unironically believe this

>My heroes are those Eastern European common men who fought against the invading Germans even though they were poorly equipped!
>wtf why did Germans kill them they dindu nufin

>It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

you will just give it to niggers and muslims hans. cucks don't get to have nice things

Come on faggot, this is just propaganda.

>We Germans are the real victims of WW2

Gee idk maybe you shouldn't have LOST THE FUCKING WAR YOU STARTED

hurr durr we Meleans were the real losers of the Pelepenese conflict gib us reparations nau

fuck off

GIB BACK OSTGEBIETE

They wouldn't stop there. Hitler made it clear from the very beginning that all German territory would be reclaimed and that continual war was the best option for society. If the Poles had just ceded Danzig, it would have been Alsace-Lorraine that they went after next, then Luxembourg, and even South Tyrol and the German parts of Switzerland. The end result was so abundantly clear from the beginning, it's sort of shocking that no one took it seriously.

>German whining about how they are poor, oppressed victims
Everytime

Go away burger
Name one communist country that didn't fail or abandon communism

Go suck Hitler's cock.

They didn't started, but they damn pushed it.

You faggots can't even protect the land you have. You faggots are literally giving away your land to muslim rapefugees, and now you want some more land? HAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

uncuck yourselves before you come back and ask for something.

AYO GIBS BACK MUH RIGHTFUL CLAY WHITEBOI

Go pay debts

This whole thread is nothing but paid lying shills ignore them

Yeah, because they personally overthrew Hitler and begged the allies to come over and pillage them
Go read a book faggot

>muh shills
Ever think that maybe people are just fucking stupid?

Classic example of a retarded brainwashed paid shill

Regional anthem of West Prussia:
>youtube.com/watch?v=oJZdzCNops4

National anthem of Pommern
>youtube.com/watch?v=mkjgDWxKrPo

National anthem of Silesia:
>youtube.com/watch?v=uq4GXK0OG0U

National anthem of East Prussia:
>youtube.com/watch?v=o-gou3FvkkY

National Anthem of the Free City of Danzig:
>youtube.com/watch?v=vrfx-MyJqik

National Anthem of upper silesia:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rcEaeEfkYqk

Except he didn't. He publicly waved all claims to Alsace Lorraine in the interest of peace with France. He was the first German politician to also waive all claims on former German eastern provinces apart from Danzig. No Wiemar politician even entertained the idea of actually thinking of Poland as a state. South Tyrol was also abandoned in favor of reconciling with Italy. The South Tyrolians were even supposed to be relocated to the Wartheland to satisfy Mussolini and bring those Germans home.

Should've taken the land, too. WW2 never would've happened if Germany had been made a territory of the US.

Go pay debts uneducated cunt.

No, it's not.
Germans were killing everyone who would fight against them.
Here in Greece, they would burn entire towns to the ground and massively execute everyone of its residents as retaliation for our resistance.
If Germans had won, everyone who fought would die.
Eventually even the Japanese and Italians who have had some humanity left in them, would revolt against the Germans and if they still had it their way, they would have killed them too.

Honestly I'd rather believe they're paid to act stupid and not actual retards

>He publicly waved all claims to Alsace Lorraine in the interest of peace with France.
and that's why he immediately annexed it as soon as France surrendered, right?

I actually agreed up until
>It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

germany's collective actions gave that land away, almost like how you're giving it away now.

Well they did in fact kill Italian POWs and even had instances where they hanged civilians suspected of spying/aiding the resistance movement. To hitler diehards it was no big deal to hang a 50 year old woman in the streets which was suspected of said crime.

The shills narrative has been nothing but harmful to discussion here, it's the equivalent of liberals calling us "trolls" for believing different things than them

>Claims to be NatSoc
>Wants me to pay denbts to Jews
Go shoot more of that dope that Tyrone gave to your skinhead gang boss.

>Memeland

>Skinheads are NatSoc
no
>>claims to be NatSoc
When did I claim that

even though it is true terrritory was lost and it was probably wrong to do it at least in the drastic way that it was. however the idea of taking territory for lebenraum is what gave the winners the idea. so germany ended up giving lebenraum to slavs instead of taking it.

also note that the germans are puppets. weak cucks who allow and even push the islamic and african invasion of europe. if anything germans should lose all their land and kill themselves off since they are not fit to live as a race and a nation anymore. until they can stand up for themselves and stop pushing the other european nations to join their suicide they deserve nothing!

You mean like he promised to not push for any more territorial gains if he was the Sudetenland, after which he invaded Czechoslovakia, forced Lithuania to cede Memelland under the threat of war, and went to war with Poland over Danzig, knowning full well that France and the UK would intervene if he did? Hitler's promises weren't even worth the paper they were signed on.

>S***ed them
>Shited them
typical Germans
disgusting perverts

Their alliance with the Japanese was always a lie. There is only one master race. It is clear that the Nazis vision of the future does not include the Japanese. Like the Jews, the Slavs, and the Gypsies, they are something foreign to them.
youtu.be/ja9wqjj_ZUY
youtu.be/8gDN4bLasec

Well the simple fact is that some of them are paid shills and some of us are just trolls

>The board that has reputation for having the most nazis hates nazis.
MUH DICK
Only if you promise Macedonia for a 3rd time, greatest ally.

A negligible amount, not that it even matters when we ignore their opinions either way

Shit happens when you lose 2 world wars.

Yeah, the geopolitical situation changes and Hitler was the ultimate opportunist. Once France had surrendered what reason did he have to not reclaim the German region of Alsace-Lorraine? Just like he waived claims on Posen, West Prussia and Upper Silesia in exchange for recognition of the annexation of Danzig in peace time so to did he reverse this when war was the order of the day.

>Fourteen million Germans were expelled

It's pretty bad. They should be executed.

Thenks to your government, in near future we will have Turkey in ours east border ;)

But what happens if we lose again?

Devide and conquer kike thread
Hail Poland

>one part of me wants to move back there
Why ? Sure the people are gonna be nice to you, and Silesia is pretty rich compared to the rest of Poland, but idk how you're gonna live there, i'm not sure if you can find a job without speaking Polish.

You can see where the Jews got their idea for eternal whining from. You granny opened her legs for food like any other woman.

>Invade Czechoslovakia
Wrong and you have no idea why that decision was taken in the first place
>Memelland
The Lithuanians had invaded the free state of Memel (Yes it was free state) in the 1920's against the wishes of its German majority population. The NSDAP much like in Danzig won the elections in the region. And much like Danzig a deal was made for full economic rights to the port city in exchange for its return to its rightful owner
>Knowing full well France and Britain would go to war
He didn't think they would. When he heard they declared war he turned to Ribbentrop and asked 'Now what?'. Ribbentrop had previously assured him that France and Britain wouldn't act. And his contingency was the M-R Pact in case they actually were going to declare war. Unfortunately that plan went wrong as well. If the M-R Pact had occurred as it was agreed upon WWII may not have begun over Poland.

Sprinkles are for winners.

Next time don't be a loser.

"Every time, when we stormed cellars, and women were inside. Dirlewanger soldiers raped them. Many times a group raped same women, quickly, still having arms in their hands. Then after one of fights, I was literally shaken. I stood by the wall and couldn't calm my nerves. Dirlewanger soldiers came in. One of them took woman. She was pretty. She wasn't screaming. Then he raped her, pushing strongly her head against table, bearing bayonet in other hand. First he cut her blouse off. Then one cut from stomach to throat. Blood flushed. Do you know, how fast blood is congealing in August..?"

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=522326&sid=a7ea359dc045777dfb910516e9eb64c8#p522326

>Thenks to your government, in near future we will have Turkey in ours east border ;)

You know us, Greeks, the Turks are our natural enemies.
But take it from me, it's better to live next to Turks than Germans.
That's definitely an improvement.

Rapes were allowed in practice by the German military (officially forbidden, however) in eastern and southeastern Europe, while northern and western countries were relatively spared.[76][77] In Occupied Denmark, which initially agreed to collaborate with Nazi Germany, rapes were not widespread, and German officials promised to punish them.[76] By contrast thousands of Soviet female nurses, doctors and field medics fell victim to rape when captured, and were often murdered afterwards.[18]
German soldiers used to brand the bodies of captured partisan women – and other women as well – with the words "Whore for Hitler's troops" and rape them.[78] Following their capture some German soldiers vividly bragged about committing rape and rape-homicide.[79] Susan Brownmiller argues that rape played a pivotal role in Nazi aim to conquer and destroy people they considered inferior such as Jews, Russians, Poles[80] An extensive list of examples rapes committed by German soldiers was compiled in so called "Molotov Note" in 1942. Brownmiller points out that Nazis used rape as a weapon of terror[81]
Examples of mass rapes in Soviet Union committed by German soldiers include:
• Smolensk: German command opened a brothel for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.[82]
• Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in public park. A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.

Stormfags are such hypocrites. The will deny this but if you say it's a testimony about russian soldiers, they will happily lap it up.

• Barysaw: 75 women and girls attempting to flee at the approach of the German troops were captured by them. The Germans first raped and then savagely murdered 36 of their number. By order of a German officer named Hummer, the soldiers marched L. I. Melchukova, a 16-year-old girl, into the forest, where they raped her. A little later some other women who had also been dragged into the forest saw some boards near the trees and the dying Melchukova nailed to the boards. The Germans had cut off her breasts in the presence of other women.
• Kerch: imprisoned women were raped and tortured; breasts were cut off, stomachs ripped open, limbs cut off and eyes gouged out. A mass grave full of mutilated bodies of young women was found after Germans were driven out of town.
• Lviv-Germans soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant.[83] It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.[84]:56 [85]
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes
A good nazi brute is a dead nazi brute.

The following is a particularly telling excerpt: "We went to the village near the town of Gatchina Rozhdestvenno - told who served on the Seversky airport Private Peter Shuber. - We had a mission: to bring the girls the officers. We have successfully carried out the operation, all cordoned off the house. We collected a truckload of girls. All night the girls kept the officers, but in the morning they gave us - the soldiers. In large cities, organized stationary brothels. It was standard practice Wehrmacht. "There were soldiers' brothels," puffs "were called - remember shturmbannfyurera SS Avenir Bennigsen. - Almost all fronts. Girls from all over Europe, of all nationalities, from all camps collected. By the way, an indispensable accessory of a German soldier and an officer were two condoms, which are regularly issued in the army. " But while in Europe the Wehrmacht brothels staffed with more or less voluntarily, on Soviet soil invaders such delicacy is not going to show. Girls and women for the German soldiers for the most part collected by force - a scene that will forever remember the people trapped under the occupation. In Smolensk, for example, women dragged by the arms and hair, dragged on the pavement - in the officer's brothel, organized in one of the hotels. In case of refusal to stay in a brothel followed the shooting. After the Red Army drove the Germans out of Kerch, views of Red terrible sight presented itself: "In the prison yard was found mutilated shapeless pile of naked girls' bodies, wild and tortured by the Nazis cynically."

What do dead peoples need land for? You will be entirely replaced by Arabs & Africans by the end of the century.
Ironic, isn't it - how you claimed those territories through genocide but this time you are at the recieving end. Good riddance.

But no denies this though. Dirlewanger was a criminal. And I don't mean that in an abstract term I mean a literal hardcore criminal whose unit was made with criminals from German prisons. His squad was vicious. And rape is natural consequence of war as unfortunate as it is. That's why Hitler invented blow up dolls. But those men were disciplined for their actions, sometimes via shooting squad.

A Stranger to Myself: The Inhumanity of War: Russia, 1941-1944 by Willy Peter Reese

>murdered the jews
>Strangled the women
>Killed the children
>Everyone knows what we bring

From a German soldier who fought in Russia :
“Do you know how we behaved to the civilians? We behaved like devils out of Hell. We left those poor villagers to starve to death, thousands and thousands of them. How can you win a war in this way?
We shoot villagers on the slightest excuse. Just stick them up against a wall. We order the whole village out to watch. It’s a vicious circle. We hate them and they hate us, and on and on it goes, everyone getting more inhuman.
The civilians were all ready to look on us as saviours. They had had years of oppression from the communists. What did we do? Turn into slaves under Hitler.
If the Russians should ever pay back one half of what we have done, you won’t smile or sing again.
We were quartered (living) in a house outside the town. Our dwelling for the night was a wooden house occupied by a Russian family of five children and an old grandmother. We were bitten by fleas all night. We opened our tins and made coffee, sharing what we had with the children and the old woman.
The man of the house was a soldier and the mother had been taken away to dig trenches. The children all had protubing bellies of long-term malnutrition. The reality is that after 22 years of Communist rule, a salted fish is the height of luxury. How this country depresses me.”

What a bunch of untermenschen. No wonder they lost to Ivan.