Despair and Suffering

This thread is full of despair and suffering.

Yummy

Get on my level.

> reminder that they just fucking let Kurome go away with her husbando in the manga

Bitch got what she deserved for killing Bols.

she just couldn't do it

Maybe she could have, if she had gripped the damn gun correctly. Bitch deserved it.

Soon.

She's never used a shotgun before in her life. She'd need to know how to handle the recoil, brace it, aim down sight, and still manage a decently tricky shot with a slug without hitting her friend.

that assumes she'd do step 1 at this point: Deny the system.

Dominators weren't shotguns though. iirc they didn't have all that much recoil either. She was just meek physically and mentally.

user are you ok

He could have iced the pink slut and none of that shit would have happened, but that would have been boring.

The Dominator would never help her in that situation.

She cannot fire on a Criminally Asymptomatic person using an unmodified Dominator. Her only chance to hit Shogo was to drop the Dominator and properly shoulder and fire the shotgun.

She can't do that however, because at this point, she's completely trusting of the system, and cannot break from the blind reliance on the Sybil System and Dominator to direct her actions.

>unimaginable suffering in complete silence and solitude > any other kind of suffering

>Killy
>Suffering

The only emotion Killy had was happiness when he completed his mission.

Sad but true

no

Shit, I completely forgot she had that actual gun from beforehand. It's been a long time.

>This whole show

>that part where she opens her eyes at the very end

Spooped the fuck outta me.

It's been made pretty clear he's not just a soulless machine, he just seems that way because he's so emotionally numb from thousands of years of being forced to endure the most painful, tedious, lonely mission in the entire history of the megastructure, but every now and then something hits him real hard and it forces you to realize what a horrible, horrible hand this guy was dealt.
Dhomo also had it pretty bad, but his suffering wasn't anywhere near as drawn out as Killy's.

DON'T LOSE HOPE NOW