Massachusetts can't get enough of the lobsterbacks

Well my fat cousins, it seems I'll be moving to Massachusetts after all, apparently I can simply buy a green card for 500,000 USD so see you soon!
I think they'll like me there, I really do Boston did afterall belong to the empire not so long ago?

>apparently I can simply buy a green card for 500,000 USD
You're getting ripped off OP. I would probably pay 1-5,000 bucks max.

Just keep the fuck out of NH and we're good.

You can get a scam marriage for 30k. And in Mass if you divorce before 6 years there's no alimony.

See you soon cousin! Can’t wait to put some meat on those bones!

No scams wanna do this straight up, not to mention I wanna marry for love and it has to have a duration of 10 years, no? Therefore alimony would be a thing...
Although I'm sure I'll marry sharpish American women are sluts and suckers for the accent and I especially like the Bostonian one

Boston is awesome. Perfect place for a europoor

Also what is it with people from NH being so anti immigrant (even when it comes go white Catholic Brits) but Massachusetts doesn't seem to mind - they're very close yanno?

Massachusetts is the worst state in the northeast (beside New York), go to one of the neighboring states where you can actually own guns

Massachusetts is awful. Full of Milesian diaspora.

Can't wait to stumble into Lexington then head to diamond ci... I mean Fenway park and wipe out the institute aye?

You like the Boston accent? Its the worst accent in the country.

A whole shitload of NH people are actually Massholes who moved out of MA to escape the multicultural bullshit.

They'll never admit it, because they were indoctrinated so well. But that is what's up.

Like the accent
Food
Culture
New York is an overrated city, plus Massachusetts seems safer and I'd be less likely to get shot than say down south in Louisiana

You are the first person I have heard say they like the Boston accent. I am 25 years old and have never heard anyone say they like it even people from Boston.

500,000? I've always wanted to move to Boston surely there's a cheaper way

kek paying 500k to the first-thrid world shithole.
the us is infested with rednecks, niggers, spics, kikes, leftists, feminists and all sorts of degerenacy. the best country to live in is switzerland.

Yeah its expensive and the drivers are so bad they use the wrong side of the road all the time! Brits would fit right in!

Massholes are xeno as fuck, hence the towny accent used to identify outsiders. First, it’s always 1776 somewhere, so expect to get shit daily. Second, a Boston woman is likely to be more manly than you from drinking to standing in snow, poofters such as yourself tend to be routed by football season.

We don't need any more lobstercucks.

>Catholic
>Brit

Cromwell did not die for this.

We don't need anymore niggers either. I'd gladly trade every nigger for a white Brit even the chavs

It's like how people think the bongs sound cute in reverse. Anyone who has lived with bongs knows they aren't cute but until you do their accent is kinda quaint.

NH isn't a liberal hellhole yet

Cromwell was a lot of a dick

On the contrary, that's exactly what he died for.

A guy with my last name, who I'm descended from, was an MP present when King Charles tried to arrest Cromwell. He even fought for him. I'm a the first Catholic in the line since the """Reformation."""

Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Would a expat br more welcome in Texas or Boston?

Lol but he did

You've gotta go back.

Neck yourself you roundhead bastard

You won't like Texas. There are a lot of beaners and the weather is hot and dry. Try New Hampshire or something.