/lrg/

/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is for discussion of property rights, self-determination, natural order, right-libertarianism and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Left-Libertarians, Cosmopolitan freaks, Open borders cucks and other assorted libertine degenerates need to fuck off.

Questions are welcome, however many are repeated often. We advise you research the basics before asking.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
>Discord & Book Club: Kd2WD2X

RECOMMENDED MATERIAL:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary ((((David Friedman)))) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>For a New Liberty ((((Murray Rothbard))))
mises.org/library/new-liberty-libertarian-manifesto
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

>tfw no monarchy

>17 year old general

>t. """natsoc"""

Will I finally be allowed to genetically engineer catgirls in an Ancap society?

No, that's 12 year old general

There will be no restrictions.

As libertarians we need to stop falling for flashy and radical ideologies
Slow and steady wins the race, clearly minarchism is the way forward.

I align more with libertarianism than anything else I've found but I can't stand Ron Paul for example.

I'm not even sure exactly why to my shame but I think it's the way he just rambles on about everything incoherently and just seems to be an edgier version of Bush with 20 percent more yokel and 5 percent more brains.

Who do you see as the best modern advocate of libertarianism today?

Do you mean charismatic people? Honestly, I never listen to anything, so I wouldn't know. I only read.

I mainly read too but listening to someone speak helps understand their thought process and how invested they actually are in the ideas they spout.

Well, I couldn't help you. Of course, charisma is an important factor in modern politics, but what can you do?

first we need balkanization of the us, or a resurrection of the confederacy, and a change or 2 being done to the constitution.

but guys if theres no orwellian super state to molest all my rights how will we ever have a moral, orderly, just society?
i mean surely you can't just believe you're free. you're part of the collective, with a social contract.
the ONLY way to save the white race is to put it into an extreme dictatorship where a few people get to decide who lives and dies, that's undeniable.
amirite or amirite haha XDDDD

No gubbernment pls :DDD

I see it as Hans Herman Hoppe. If you want to have fun with a meme person Christopher Cantwell is currently in prison but his older videos or podcasts are still up.
Anyway if you need charisma and not intelligence I don't know what to tell you.

>insert centrist meme here

I hope none of you think you can be liberal-right and ethno nationalist.

not with that attitude
reminder liberal only means the pursuit of freedom

Iceland was the first recorded ancap "nation". Fite me

Yeah exactly
Though that's going to take lot of compromise as well
How much power are we willing to give the state? Our natsoc/racist liberal allies clearly want waay too much already.

I know Ireland was once an ancap nation until the Anglo came. But Iceland?

i'd like a confederacy as i said, that'd work fine, as the confederacy implies that the states are sovereign nations its a start for futher deregulation and i say the most obtainable first step

'libertarian right' is an oxymoron.
You're just liberals on steroids.
Your ideology is also self contradictory, as other 'pure' libertarians will easily point out. You can't have a racial or collectivist component in libertarianism. It's an antithesis.

Hello friend, read above

Look up the Icelandic Commonwealth

That doesn't sound very libertarian.

Uhm pretty good. Another example I can use when people say muh your ideology has never been tried.

so Hayek supported universal health care run by a single payer system and in non profit, public hands. How does that make you feel?

So, what do you libertarians think about the relationship between race and functional societies?

Can you run a libertarian paradise populated by Somalis, as long as they have "muh constitution"?

Serious question not trolling.

I'm not too familiar with the proposed Confederate government
If the Confederacy were to be attacked by a foreign Invader do they still have some kind of Federal government to pull them all together?
Cause it's one of those things, a federal government is bad during peace great during war

Cool
Let's see what contradiction you see talking about

Well there were constant fighting and bloodshedding but we were viKANGS so it's not surprising

What do you mean?

From my point of view it can work everywhere but,
If you live in around savages like somalies the price of protection would be very high and therefore the society would not be very efficient. Trust is maybe the most valuable natural resource humans can have.

Well it disregards personal sovereignty.

Sure he lack of a state does not necessary mean that there is prosperity as well as the existence of a state does not mean there is absolute misery.
Also Trust

So, what's the relationship between "trust" and "multiracial/multicultural societies"?

If the absence of a state (or the existence of mini-states) does not guarantee prosperity, what are the necessary conditions for prosperity?

but it doesn't, union of indivisuals

off to work, bye m80's!

take the yellow pill ahmed, or better don't.
leave our qt asians alone.

REMEMBER

NO STEPPING

Multicultural societies experience very lower trust than homogeneous ones. Why that is I don't know but studies show that very clearly. Probably has to do something with evolutionary biology.
Just haven a bunch of smaller states itself does not cause prosperity. The competition between them does. If states are smaller there are more competing and moving to a different one is much easier.
With the absence of a state prosperity can only follow if there are people who know that trading is more efficient than stealing. Not all people need to do that, there will always be those who steal but thats the point where buying protection insurance comes into play.
If you whole community consist of a bunch of stupid niggers who want to be king well you end up with somalia.

Step on Snek
and we'll break your neck.

Murray Rothbard and Von Mises are two of the Jews that prevent me from going full-blown "the Jews are born evil" antisemite. They both had words in defense of the fascist movements in Europe, and Rothbard was ballsy enough to come out in opposition to women's suffrage in the sixties! He poignantly noted how the unmarried spinster vote would be a core constituency of the left on account of unfulfilled maternal instincts.

A lot of the Nazis who bash us and don't think we're "based enough" for them truly believe that pozzed open borders Reason Magazine/US Libertarian Party lulzbertarianism is in any way representative of us. They're clowns.

I've bumped into one Gary Johnson voter, a delivery guy, and he just came across to me as very sheepish. I got the sense that he found Trump scary, loved his bong, yet wasn't a liberal. The vast majority of real libertarians went Trump this past election.