ANOTHER ACCUSER against Roy Moore coming out today

How many accusers are going to have to come forward before you idiots finally realize you're rooting for the wrong guy for the wrong reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/930098020024172544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gloria allred

cant get more fake than that

>Gloria Allred

This bitch again. She's literally paid to coach these women in lying.

She's the patron Saint of ambulance chasers

You have convinced me he is probably innocent.

>gloria allred

Moore just won the election

I hope we get a rapist in office. Maybe he can rape some sense into those bitches in the Senate.

I'm sure this time somebody will believe it.

>Gloria allred

Literally zero credibility

I donno. Bezos has a lot of money to pay for such accusations that can't be disproven cuz 40 years ago.

So, is George Takie and Bill Clinton and John Pedesta and... well, most of the DNC also guilty until proven innocent, or is OP just a double standard shill that doesn't really give a rip about anything by the smear.

Lol called this shit last night

The accusers came out before Allred was even involved and now suddenly because she walks in to take advantage of the situation that further proves Moore's innocence? Come you guys can't be that retarded. Allred wouldn't be given this chance if Moore hadn't been a scumbag in the first place. It's his fault she's even here.

>Gloria Allred
Welp, looks like Moore is going to win.

lol.... GLORIA ALLRED.

This bitch trying to get him to drop out or get him more votes?

This is officially a circus. Someone called in the clown.

Motherfucking Gloria "My daughter dated Harvey Weinstein" Allred.

>Gloria Allred
Thanks for proving all of these accusations are an organized bullshit hit job.

I think all of those people should be reprimanded for their actions. I'm not like every other idiot here who only sees things as red vs blue. Hang em all as far as I am concerned.

I thought Gloria would be laying low for a while.

Harvey Weinstein was making a movie of her daughter when the scandal broke. Then the daughter sort of defended him because of their relationship. They had some business or personal thing going on.

this is GREAT optics for Moore.

seriously. He just won Alabama 100%.

Moore just won.

It's like when a cop shoots a black kid and suddenly Al Sharpton chimes in. Does Al Sharpton's presence change the fact that an officer shot an unarmed black man? no. But do people's hatred of him seem to convince them otherwise? yes..?

you people are retarded if you think that Roy Moore is innocent just because someone who goes around taking advantage of these instances politically has gotten involved.

The lawyer cunt cant resist money and the dems like to use her because they can trust her to keep opsec and not totally reveal how her clients are being paid off

>because she walks in

Yes it does, fucking shill. Entrances are always timed in the theater.

People here typically have multiple mental illnesses, all easily identifiable.

When the Democrats win in Alabama they will almost certainly not break their personal delusion. They will try very hard to blame everyone and everything except themselves, as is republican standard.

All he has to do now is remind Alabamans that this is the same bitch that brought all those fake trump accuseds

It’s a troll, don’t give it yous

Except he never did anything illegal with any of these women.

The key of understanding how (((they))) managed to amass so much power, just watch this shit they wont stop at nothing. These people dont have any shame its allways maximum attack, and normal people will cuck because its so brazen.

Where is the evidence to support your autistic theory?

TOP KEK

Benji always was the smart one...

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/930098020024172544

He knows its fucked now

oh but Bill Clinton did right? kys

Beat me to it.

you are retarded if you think that Roy Moore is guilty just because someone accused him.

None of that is relevant. He needs to win now because people like Al Sharpton and Gloria Allred need to be kept in check no matter what.

He did lie under oath.

4 people accused him
30 different sources total say similar things.
Your morals are garbage

Innocent until proven guilty faggot. Easy to see when some nigger is shot for charging at a police officer while high on lean

>no proof
>'trust us'
>"heh heh, we can tank any bad goy candidate by pulling fake accusations outta thin air"
Are we going to pull this card on Joe Biden 2020?

the thing is every metropolitan elite in the country can hate moore, but all he has to do is keep support from the people in alabama

They were already suspect to begin with. Her involvement now doesn't do the accusers any favors let's just say that.

>he never did anything illegal with those women
>b-b-but Bill Clinton lied under oath

yeah that's about as far as your intelligence goes I see.

>fake accusations
you mean 4 that were corroborated independently?

I really don't give a shit anymore, even if it did happen. Take it up with the police. Same as when the left overused words like racist, Nazi, these sexual assault accusations mean nothing to me.

>(((independently)))

the only reason that they are under suspect in your mind is because they are attacking your political ally. You are bending over backwards to defend an alleged child molester. think about that.

Only one accused him of doing something illegal.

history

How many people accused Trump, and then all of them magically disappeared when the public saw through their obvious bullshit? They need more than that at least for your shilling to work.

You raped me you're guilty now pay me

No but it is why most people see Bill Clinton's acts to be immoral/illicit.

My god Trump really is the best president we've ever had. This is a direct result of him. And they say he hasn't done anything

>take it up with the police
yeah how do you take up getting molested by a judge with the police? Especially at the age of 14? He picked a 14 year old because he knew she'd feel powerless against someone like him who has authority over the rule of law.

So, there's a woman that took the 1000$ from Beth, amiright?

Quit projecting it's embarrassing

WHY ARE THERE 30 FUCKING THREADS ABOUT HIS????

it is almost like there is a coordinated effort to shill this
Like maybe to distract from all the HOLLYWOOD rape, pedo and sexual harassment stories

"sources"
so if get 30 people to all say the same thing does it make it true? just because multiple people say the same thing does not make it inherently true.

>he's guilty becasue he has been accused
>Your morals are garbage

at least 4 people have accused you of being a shill.

You should level before more come forward

>Moore dated teenagers
Pic related
Really activates the almonds!

It seems that you are projecting. Please free the children you are keeping in your basement.

Yes, also I worked in the John McCain Office. he grabbed my groin area near the coffee machine. Consider this my sworn testimony.

Surely you cannot re-elect John McCain amidst these sexual allegations can you? Let McCancer sit this one out.

Why do you fall for jew tricks every time?

4 people saying the same thing 4 different times in 4 different locations. The only similarity is the entity who tracked down those accusers, without which the story would have never broken

>but that means WaPo had an agenda.
They didn't go down there with the intention to fuck with Roy Moore, they heard about it while down there to just report on the election; of which they previously didn't care about because why would liberals care about what Alabamans think?

It was in the 70s you dumbfuck. Take it up with the authorities who can actually do something about it instead of whine to the media and Twitter 40 years later. I don't care.

>biden
>fake allegations

>gloria allred

this should be a red flag for "fake bullshit"

>gloria allred

Ambulance chasing feminazi kike. No doubt in my mind this is just a smear campaign.

so there's a statute of limitations on his supposed crimes? Must not be serious then

That's for actually having sex with someone. No one is accusing Moore of having sex with these women. The most he's accused of is "dating" which at most was some kissing.

The fiction that the druggie came up with probably didn't happen. A doped up 40 year old memory isn't accurate.

Oh thank God.

If it was only WaPo it looked questionable, but now that we have the lawyer for the 17 women who were allegedly raped by Trump its back to a shit show.

Thirty sources who are anti trump and accusers who have questionable motives and conflicts of interest. Just admit you guys lost all credibility

Clinton did worse and you cunts were okay with it

Crime, as in a singular action. If he did what the other women are saying he did, then he did nothing wrong.

If Republicans wanted to help Roy Moore, they'd just accuse Doug Jones of the same thing.

so none of the accusers can verify each others story? every thing that happened is different?

>4 people saying the same thing 4 different times in 4 different locations.
that's not even close to true.

He's not my ally. I don't give a shit about Roy Moore he doesn't represent any of my beliefs but it's painfully obvious that this whole thing is a fabrication by the left. They do this shit ALL THE TIME to the point I pretty much expect any conservative running to be accused right around this stage of the election.

It's ludicrous how often they pull this exact same tactic again and again and again. It's worked in the past but after it didn't work on Trump and probably isn't going to work on Moore maybe they'll finally cut it out.

>4 people saying the same thing 4 different times in 4 different locations.
That's not corroboration though, especially when it's conducted by a reporter.

>It's worked in the past but after it didn't work on Trump and probably isn't going to work on Moore maybe they'll finally cut it out.

you know thats not true. they will accuse everyone against them of rape until it sticks

>George Takai
Confirmed degenerate, proof Howard Stern show
>John Podesta
Emails, just look at them.
>Bill Clinton
Did you really even say that?

kys JDIF nigger

>totally nothing to do with the fact that the President is untouchable, legally.

So I find rape and such atrocious behavior and not that Roy Moore did any of this. I am questioning the accusations in general.

My question is this. Why aren't people that falsely accuse someone of sexual misconduct automatically labeled as a felon and spend time in prison? How is falsely marking a man for life or even worse falsely imprisoning him as bad if not WORSE than rape?

they dropped them before he won :^)

>can't thonk an aurgumnt
>shits a projection accusation from mouth

wow 4chans best and brightest today

>untouchable
>Sexual assault, if a valid claim, is not an impeachable offense.

Right? Allred is not credible. Why are they going so balls in on this guy? Its just like trump. What does he matter?

And you know, the democrats have that child trafficking thing to deal with again

It is just like the election!

He was some lowly public servant back then, he had no power.

Gloria Allred = Fake Allegations every time

This cunt is a liberal political assassin.

you're just one person. there aren't others with you accusing and you don't have a network of people related to the accused corroborating it.

Literally no one in Alabama believes any of these fake news kike lies. He's a shoe in

The 14 year old accuser and many of those thirty are noted Trump supporters you retard.

It hits home, doesn't it.
Did Podesta molest you?

>noted Trump supporters
Like?

AL is gonna rub NYs noses in the piss they created its gonna be glorious

I was also grabbed by mccain in a sexual way, we need to not re elect him

I can confirm other anons story, we were both sexually assaulted

>you guys
:^)

Why are Democrats and the media picking a fight against somebody from Alabama no one has ever heard of before? Why are they pushing all this so hard?

>Right? Allred is not credible. Why are they going so balls in on this guy?

TO DISTRACT FROM THE HOLLYWOOD RAPISTS AND PEDOPHILES
Hollywood has spent millions in the last few weeks hiring shills and disinfo faggots to push this story
was it any wonder why a literal who? was suddenly the topic of all late night "comedians" they DAY this story broke?

28% of Alabama voters want to vote for him BECAUSE he banged 14 year olds. Of course he'll win, there.
It's in the bag, and you Alabama Republicans should stop worrying. You don't even really need to vote - there's no way he can lose.
If you have a headache or just feel like playing vidya - don't bother. He literally can't lose.
Don't worry about it.

Well no shit both the right and the left sic false hit pieces on each other all of the fucking time. Remember when Obama was an African Muslim and Bush did 9/11? That was all stupid baseless shit. Both sides have participated.

That does not mean that we suddenly look into one set of accusations and decide that it's true or not true based on which political side it comes from and attacks. that's just retardation