Do you guys hold any weight to the

Do you guys hold any weight to the
“Indo Europeans/ Persians we’re partially white” stance? Pic related
It’s my mongrel face sad because I’m not full euro

Bumping because I’d like to kno

Race is genetic distance.

So where is middle eastern on that list? I’m sorry maybe I’m dumb I don’t see it

Oh wait I see it

Persians and Parsis remain true to their aryan heritage.

Subcontintentals do not.

I would have no problem, for example, with Tajikistan or Iran joining a "greater EU", or "indoeuropean union". Would prefer it if they made Zoroastrianism, Mithraism or Manichaeism the state religion though.

>Zoroastrianism, Mithraism or Manichaeism
What about Mazdakism or Zurvanism?

Iranian here
Honestly Iranians that want to be white can fuck off. You guys don't realize how infuriating that shit is. They are basically throwing away our culture and achievements and giving them to white people.

IMO whites evolved from iranians/iraqis that moved to Europe, not the other way around.

Also acceptable, if you can find any.

But the point is, in general, IndoEuropeans should not follow Semitic religions. (This includes christianity btw.)

Although Yazidis are also cool with their Alistair Crowley-esque worship of 'the peacock god'. Promoting individualism and moral independence is a very indoeuropean trait.

Also, timely reminder that Buddhism is an indoeuropean philosophy/religion

Iran already threw away its culture and achievements when it converted to islam. You have no idea how much knowledge and history was lost in that conquest. For centuries it looked like Persian language and identity would disappear completely.

Non-mixed Indoeuropeans are all one people.

>IndoEuropeans should not follow Semitic religions.
I agree.

>Alistair Crowley-esque worship
>Promoting individualism and moral independence
Thelemic and Chaos Magick practitioners are left-hand path, which is about individualism, ambition, and attaining power. I prefer right-hand paths, which is more about promoting harmony, balance, and good-will. I don't look down or insult left-hand practitioners, but I personally prefer right-hand path.

>Buddhism is an indoeuropean philosophy/religion
Buddhism and Schopenhauer are right-hand path too. I consider renunciation and denial of servitude to the Will to be characteristics of the right-hand path. Nietzsche's amor fati and affirmation of Will is left-hand path, which Crowley's statement "There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt". I prefer there to be a law whether via karma or some kind of merit.

I know that Islam pretty much almost destroyed all persian identity, but i'm talking about race.

Indo Europeans may be one people, but they evolved from Iranians not the other way around.

Imagine if all Australians would be saying ''we are black!!'' could you imagine how mad you would be?

"Southwest Asian" in the Indo-European tree

>Promoting individualism

individualism and greed is how the western countries turned into shitholes.

>tfw no qt Aryan gf

They didn't evolve from Iranians. Europeans were a different Indo-European tribe that developed separately.

is that mr bean?

be careful, some iranian women get shallow as FUCK after a nosejob
My beliefs about that are mostly because i am a christian, so i'm sure we share different beliefs.

>Islam pretty much almost destroyed all persian identity
It didn't. I'd say about 40-60% of Sassanian traditions & beliefs were preserved.

Iranians were one of the many ( and early ) tribes of indo europeans that split from the root.
That doesn't mean they were the first, the origin is still debated

Zoroastrian aesthetics is very similar to Arthurian aesthetics.

In fact, I'd argue the original Dark Souls was very Zoroastrian in its lore and mythos. I wrote a long analysis on this before.