Rothschild Hannity

This is pretty concerning.
The fact that the Rothschild family has publicly come out so adamantly against FoxNews and more specifically Sean Hannity, does this confirm Hannity as the actually white night against evil?

I'm just wondering if Fox is now the good guys??

yep and its time to boycott keurig if you havent already

You say that like they can't talk out of both sides of their mouths

yes and no. could be 4D chess. think 3 steps ahead.

She isn't a real Rothschild. She's married into the family.

She's a dumb bimbo.

nah calling out directly to keurig its because they are desperate

nah, afternoon foxnews is just as bad as CNN. Hannity and cucker carlson like to walk on the line, but thats it.

>Goys if you love America you will do my biddi- ehh do this thing that will totally conquer ebil in America
t. ((rootless transnational)) roastie trillionare ((banker))

> try take over the world
> no checkmark

the fact anyone uses Keurig kind of depresses me about humanity in general. making a pot of coffee is a simple task. if you only want one cup you can french press, use teabags, or any other variety of methods to make less coffee. The convenience of saving 30 seconds of putting a filter in, pouring some water, and scooping some beans does not justify the increased cost per coffee, landfill waste, or significant reduction in flavor. And that's before you take into account they're SJW shills.

20$ perkulator will taste better than 200$ kurg. just takes 15 or 20 minutes on the stove.

This, my brother gifted me a Keurig machine and I returned it to him a week later and went straight back to my drip machine. Not only are k-cups more expensive but they taste mediocre compared to a bag of coffee from any typical roaster.

>People are destroying their overpriced coffee makers just because the company pulled ads over an interview
holy fuck lmao that's some high functioning autism

>this plebian squeeses his juice bags by hand

that's why you buy the little filter cup and put your own coffee in. same price as normal coffee, no need to French press. the gizmos are handy, but I'd not rebuy once mine is done. they are cheaply made and break relatively easily.

coleman camping gear makes a great perkulator out of stainless steel will last forever. think it 30$

Someone should send Hannity a deus vulting helmet. If the Rothschildren are against him then he is doing something right. Get'm Shaun and please don't shoot yourself in the back of the head three times.

I am as conservative as an American gets and I like Hannity but he has spent decades jousting at windmills. All of a sudden the windmills are starting to fight back. He must have hit a nerve.

I have one that let's you use more of your than the tiny ass K-Cup™shaped ones that come out all watery. It actually makes a respectable cup of coffee.

Nah, they banned fox hunting.

>boycott keurig
Why the fuck would anybody use that overpriced shit anyways? I never understood why it even gained any traction in the first place.

We should start a campaign exposing how harmful Keurig is to the environment. They single handedly causing global warming, polluting the oceans with plastics and increeasing our reliance on fossil fuels. How can liberals support such a company.

Lol yeah fox news and hannity are suddenly good because Twitter said they suck

Will I get a ride on the party van if I make a fake Rothschild account on Twitter? Asking for a friend.

Women aren't as entitled within the Rothschild family as you think. They weren't even allowed to inherit until now. They're more like accessories, which is probably how Clinton managed to connect and even then she sucks up to her like a goblin. Read the emails, she calls her "master" or "my queen" or some shit.

but is there a fish in the peculator?

Why do you think Murdoch and his son got dragged before a committee in London? Over some phone hacking? Because they have been playing ball? People have been shitting on Murdoch for years, naming him as the big bad media mogul when he only has one of the big six? Probably /ourguy/

I can't tell who is jewing who

you beat him in retardation with you thinking of yourself as superior while posting here

that's not only high functioning autism, this is downright degenerate. you should kill yourself.

>Keurig bending to a Rothschild
Sad. Mr. Coffee it is!

also automation killing liberal jobs

I would love pol to take on one of these Rothchilds scum - I doubt she has ever heard of Sup Forums and after a few days of autistic warfare I would like to be a fly on the wall at there dinner table discussing who is attacking them

>Murdoch
>the eternal shabbos goy
If you think he's /ourguy/ you need to go back to Pakistan.

Good idea

Keurig is trash coffee for garbage people, plus the inside of every keurig is filled with impossible to clean mold

Thinking they don't have their own intelligence agency that monitors threats against them world wide 24-7

>night

Really?

This. I used to drink nearly a pot of shitty drip coffee daily. I replaced it with a clever dripper and now I'm down to one good, strong cup daily;maybe two.. Plus grinding before brewing is a necessity if you actually like coffee. I cringe when I see j-cup crap in peoples ho!es, and they think it's actually good!

STILL NO EVIDENCE THAT THE ACCOUNT IS REALLY HERS YOU FUCKING MORONS

What did based tick tock man do to piss them off this much?