Sword Art Online Progressive Storytime

Since Himura Kiseki's Tawawa on Monday got animated, I decided to dump their SAO Progressive manga adaptation.

Shit resolution, can't be helped.

Volume 1 thread

I'll be posting at a lazier speed this time around.

This is highly relevant to my interest. I'll be watching the thread.

This is one of my favorite pages in the manga.

OP still can't bump threads, I think, so do bump it once in a while.

Bump

>soloing bosses

Damn.

Tits.

Lots of shadowy underskirt shots.

>15 years old

>shorts under skirt
Why is this better than panties?

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's just a shadow, she was underwear shopping before the bossfight.

I like the picture of people sitting around during the boss fight, just looking up at the tablet of names, waiting to see if anyone dies.

Also, I forgot this scene existed when user mentioned Kiseki making Diavel out to be more heroic.

Looking pretty CLAMP there.

Yeah, that's definitely more heroic than I recall novel Diavel being.

You could theorize that Diavel rushed in the novel upon recognizing the KATANAH and wanted to figure out what was different, but then he should have just called to regroup. Maybe he thought he could handle it, or was afraid of getting called out for being a beta tester too early.

In the manga and novel, this guy here, Lind, is the one who complains about Kirito letting Diavel die.

In the anime, it became Kibaou.

In the manga and novel, this shadowy guy in the background is actually part of proto-Laughing Coffin and tries to stir shit up after every boss fight.

In the anime, he's just some random guy that says Kirito must have been a beta tester.

INCOMING BEATER

HE'S A BETA TESTER
A CHEATER
BEATER

Maybe it sounds better in Japanese.

If anyone is lurking, do remember to bump it once a while.

KC 1

How many volumes are out?

4 translated, 5 in Japan.

TL of 5 is due in like May or something, I don't remember, but it's a huge wait.

I only now realize that its the artist of J-chan

Dear lord

The first bit of SAO sure makes Kibaou seem like he was going to be a more prominent character

I really hope you don't mean that you read up to this point of the storytime before realizing, since I mentioned it in the OP.

Kibaou is a prominent character in Progressive. According to canon though, he should fall out hard at Floor 25 when almost everyone in his guild wipes.

He's a pretty cool guy, but I guess everyone dying took a toll on him.

The anime didn't do this scene justice at all, but maybe the draft for Aria wasn't finalized yet.

What a pervert

S-shit.

At least I can experience some more SAO goodness come the 8th with Hollow Realization coming to NA.

Floor 1 completed.

He's kind of lucky all told, considering he was originally just the never seen guy responsible for the Army stupidly attacking the floor 74 boss, and for attempting to get Thinker killed. Between Progressive and the short stories, instead of being left as a random incompetent asshole, he's becoming an okay guy and decent leader who was broken and corrupted by the losses and pressures of Aircraft.

Kibaou's guild in Progressive is described as one focused on equality.
Everyone is pretty chummy with each other, hierarchy isn't worth much, decisions are made through democracy.
And then he's going to get everyone killed. Fun times ahead.

>possible malicious code error

cc pls