DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP

TRUMP PICKS EX-PHARMA EXECUTIVVE AS DHS

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-picks-alex-azar-to-lead-the-health-and-human-services-department/2017/11/13/ad6a4e16-c408-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.c14ff2d4b974

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/I67Oq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swamp the drain.

>Trump picks man with relevant experience for the job
How could this happen???

this is the beginning of the end for Drumfs campaign

>Trump picks man with relevant experience for the job

Corporate shill or retard? I don't see how anyone could defend this unless you are a CEO or something.

The rotating door
Work for big pharma, work for govmt, work for private company,,,,work for government.
Unethical practices going unchecked.

What could possibly go wrong?

Would you rather he pick a career politician? How about a burger flipper? Me personally, I'm glad he's going with people who actually have relevant experience.

>How about a burger flipper?
He picked Ben Carson for HUD and Sexy Rexy for State, why not a burger flipper.

lol this is going to be Tom Price all over again

why not Ben Carson as HHS secretary?

>America picks man with no experience for the job
How could this happen???

(((Experienced)))

hey guys,
remember when Blumpf said Pharma has too much power and influence in lobbying during last years campaign?
you cunts remember that?

>big pharma goy
Dont you guys see? Big pharma DHS goy is going to blame shootings on mental health and pump pills into the people instead of stealing our guns.
Its yet another example of 10k ultra hd chess

You are confused at what “the swamp” is. Just cause the guy was an executive doesn’t make him one of the swamp

reddit.com/r/the_donald
Goodbye.

I've never visited leddit, faggot.

The anger you've exhibited proves otherwise.

How is it even possible to be this cuckolded?
I bet your boyfriend keeps you in a gimp suit in a closet so he can bring you out on Wednesdays to watch him fuck your couch

>someone has a different opinion?
>quick, shout jew and reddit
>haha, I win

archive your shit
archive.fo/I67Oq

not a shill, just a eurofag

He'll say anything to get elected

Every insult on Hillary was pure projection

They did not display a valid opinion, rather a circulus in probando ad hoc justification of something that clearly and blatantly violates Trump's stated goal of "draining the swamp".
To even hold such an opinion represent something wrong with the individual, that they are suffering from delusions or are intentionally defending the choice due to blind devotion or on behalf of a third party.

Hey, remember when he invaded Syria and started a new war for Israel after bombing that one airfield, just like you guys said he would?
Yeah, me neither.
Maybe you should wait until his pick actually does something that goes against the agenda of the man that hired him before telling us that the sky is falling.

Bannon was the only "wrecking ball" Trump had. Now he only has yes men and establishment figures. He's no different than Bill Clinton.