a.cuntflaps.me/ujbojr.pdf
shindanmaker.com/666206
twitter.com/AnonBabble

かえろう

いちども

いったことのない

にほんへ

Big question DJT!

Aside from Anki, what other ways do you use to learn vocabulary?
I found some neat apps for my android but I need some website/software to use on my PC, price isn't an issue.
Please advise, fairly new learner here.

Reposting again.

KKLC PDF, with fixed page numbers and a fuller index: a.cuntflaps.me/ujbojr.pdf

(additionally, it doesn't have any soft-rotated images like the current PDF, which makes it more compatible with open source PDF viewers)

Mirror this, I don't know how long files last on this uploader.

>tfw 56% retention today
fuck
how do I get better at anki bros?

Repetition.

What's the point of using other apps with anki?

You need to use SRS for anki. You do your anki reps, then hit again, good hard or easy, and depending on which one, you have to do all your reps again. The more layers of SRS you have the more effective it will be

anki does it all, I don't know what else you could use that would be of benefit.

I guess you could use Memerise but...

Thanks user. Not of any use to me anymore but I'm interested in taking a look at it for possible recommendation to future learners.

Thoughts on Tobira?

It just feels shitty when I've been seeing these 50-70% retention rates for the past month, it makes me feel like nothing is really getting in my head, and a lot of times when I'm reading I end up looking up words that I should have known through anki. Feels bad.

wish it were digital

What are your steps on your anki deck? If they are just the default 1 10 then try add an extra 30 on the end or something. Reps will take longer but you could get better retention

It's in the CoR, though?

Have you learnt your radicals?

Not him but I haven't. Is that so bad?

There are several kklc pdfs.

meant to quote

I mean digital text obviously. Scans just make piracy easier.

someone will take your money eventually, if you're that desperate to part with it

Anki

How could someone move to Japan and not learn the language? I hate normies so much.

Also, this website is scary.

welcome to Sup Forums, block the ads and buy a pass

>i hate normies so much
>also, this website is scary
Could you be one of those rare le reddit immigrants?

>ever using le

more likely from some odd non-anglo site

Study the theory behind stroke order and do a few examples (1-nen kanji are good enough);

This high rate of mistakes can only mean you have trouble identifying what you're seeing, looking at a big, directionless scribble.
Once you know how it's drawn, you will have a better tie remembering it.

I write all my reps, you don't have to - but every time you find a suspicious kanji, check its stroke order on Jisho or something - knowing how it's drawn really helps.

Terrifically spoken, my friend.
*le reddit fedora tip*

Who are you quoting?

あなたが職業BLのキャラだったら
shindanmaker.com/666206

身長:168cm
職業:小児科医
受け攻め:小悪魔受け
特徴:彫りが深い・右耳のピアス
想い人:モデル
恋愛状況:両片想い

im a goddamn buff manlet pediatrician. wtf.

I'm referring to the GIANT DANCING SKELLINGTON IN THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN OH MY GOD DO U GUSY NOT SEE IT WTF IM FREAKING OUT HERE

it's more likely he has 100 leeches like me

There is no Skellington on my end, only pumpkin hats on every OP

.The cause would be the same, I think. I have only ever had 3 cards marked as leeches.

I've been using anki for quite some time, probably nearly a year and to this day I don't know what a leech is.

Probably could find easily if I bothered to, but I don't.

No I recognize all my leeches, I just consistently give tge same wrong answers every time

If you can read Tobira, you can read simple native content and grammar explanations from Japanese sites. I don't really see the point.

After the things I've seen on the last DJT thread I don't think I can look at this picture anymore.

core2k takes up a lot of space on my shitty phone, its kind of a hassle.

You said you wanted software you can use on your PC. Anki was from the start a PC program. You should just use it on PC

You're learning a new language, deal with it.

What things?

someone hotglued their figurine of zoi girl

What's with the wanikani deck from COR?
Some radicals are broken and dont show anything.

>How could someone move to Japan and not learn the language?
It's incredibly easy to live here without Japanese.

It's incredibly frustrating to live here with only intermediate Japanese.

Life between N5 and N1 is a pain.

Don't upload audio/images, I felt the same way but it's rather simple when you're synching kbs instead of mbs.

And a saucy bottom, at that. Rowr.

Couldn't you just not have answered that question? Last thread's link is on the OP, don't bring last thread's shitposting here.

>just did this as a joke

>there are three まずい's in core6k
I'm a bit annoyed.

the duplicate cards for multiple readings is really eating me alive as well, i should just combine them
shit like

>listening to random wrestling podcasts
>all these stories about guys going over to Japan and not being able to understand anything that the other guys were saying
>tfw you can do something that they can't

Are you telling me right now there are people in this world who do not understand Japanese?

No way.

They all kinda share a similar meaning, though.

>tfw right now there are people in Russia who can't speak good English

Amazing feeling tbdesu

That's my point, they should just be the same card. A part of me likes that one of my new cards will be a freebie that day (along with most katakana words), but the other part of me is annoyed at how lazy core is sometimes. Especially when some of the definitions given are just flat out wrong in other cards.

I have less than 500 to go though before I can put it all behind me and focus exclusively on my mining deck, so really I'm just blogging rn.

Repetitive cards don't really bother me. Just hit 3. If you don't feel that you did enough true new cards on that particular day, you can always add more.

悩んだら相談

What are your favorite word for penis and vagina, DJT?

ベニス パギナ

陰茎

Anki is really good or just a meme?

Genitals

what are you 12 grow up

男性器

Everything is a meme: Anki, Japanese, Sup Forums, life. Both you and I are memes.

Has anyone here read White Album 2? Would N2 be sufficient for a smooth reading?

I don't know but I keep misreading 陰口 as vagina so that's my least favourite.

はろうぃんって

だれにのためになにができるの?

The vocabulary is not particularly hard but it is somewhat hard in other ways
>N2
no fucking clue

Feels so good to only be mining after 3 months of anki hell

Will feel even better once more cards mature and I have under 30 minutes of vocab anki a day

Learning a dying language like Japanese is a meme

user, I don't know how else to tell you this but...

You're supposed to put the mined words into Anki.

been a while since i read some actual truth around here

取り引き - trade, deal, business
引き取り - taking custody of a child
Are kids nothing more than strategical assets?

In a divorce, most definitely.

I use the "recall" method where I recall the words I did over the course of the day. Then I put it in a retrieval structure that links up to topics like "cold", "verb", etc. By doing so, I strengthen my connections with the words and don't forget them. Anki by itself isn't as good as how you learn.

あと

>引き取り
>引取り
>引取

これぜんぶつかう状況がちがうよ

がんばっておにいちゃん

取り引き

取引は、送らないほうがふつうだよ

引取りは送る方がふつうで

送らない引取はなにかの専門用語のなにかみたいだよ

あい あむ あ くーる がい。 ぷりーず ぎぶ み まにー。
さんきゅう

あたしの子宮がかゆい
どうしよう

さんふじんかいったら?

かゆい?性感染症かもしれんぞ

ぞい少女を孕まれたい

白人のお兄さんに太いてぃんこを挿入してもらってね
直ぐ治るよ(⌒∇⌒)

>白人
遠慮します

じゃ一生そのまま痒い子宮でおkなんだね

おにいちゃんおなかすいた

なにかたべたいものある?

うんあるよ 
めをとじておおきくあーんしてね

罠ですよ
そんなこと絶対にしないで妹ちゃん

なにいってるのあのんくん
おにいちゃんはわたしたちのしんらいかんけいをぜったいにまもるよ
いやらしいことはしない

けど、イカらしい事はするかも。主に触手で

うほっ

やらなイカ

What's the trick to retaining the pronounciations of words when learning with Anki?

By not learning with anki and doing listening practice instead

Do things beyond anki.

Namely, listen to natives speak (preferably outside of anime, which stylizes its speech to a very heavy degree) and try to emulate them.

>listening practice

How does this look like?

Does it make sense with only 600 words learned?

>How does this look like?
Idk I guess you could try out the low level nihongonomori vids on youtube or maybe download some JapanesePod101