Peterson creating climate of fear & intimidation

Let the butt-hurt flow liberally.
beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/jordan-peterson-creating-climate-of-fear-and-intimidation-u-of-ts-professors-say/article36924134/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AwcPo
nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-thought-police-strike-again-as-wilfrid-laurier-grad-student-is-chastised-for-showing-jordan-peterson-video
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2077785
youtu.be/oeFX1qq5qOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should just quit that uni
his online platform is 10x as big and as profitable as his teaching post

Kek
Would they realise?

This. Jordan is more valuable than their entire faculty combined

>he should just quit when he has tenure
Lol no. Most educators would eat a child to get tenure. He is right where he wants to be.

I never say this but /our guy/

>Most educators would eat a child to get tenure.
Im pretty sure that you would get tenure if you could get away with eating a child

Good.

>when the university wants to fire you so fucking bad but the same system that used to protect their commie post-modernist lapdogs now protects you

Who the fuck finds Jordan intimidating?

If he wants to do academic work then that's horrible advice. It's not as simple as just hiring a few people to do studies and write a few papers. Universities as institutions offer a lot of services to their researches on top of a paid salary.

Like what?

the word bucko triggers my PTSD

I've listened to this hate mongers speeches. Only once you realize the sneaky, deceptive nature of this devil's language can you truly appreciate what kind of monster this man is. He's managed to make hate speech sound nice and soothing to everybody except those few demographics he alienates through verbal assault. I can't help but admire his demonic skill. I wish non-binary people would shut up and take notes! They're only drawing more attention to a closet fascist, which is EXACTLY what he wants...

>he is making a website that identifies postmodern courses
>by making this distinction publicly available for anyone who cares to look it up, he is harassing the people who take and teach those courses

you gotta understand that for lefites, making any personal or IMPERSONAL statement they dont like = harassment

Here's your (You).

Narrative crafting anti-western neoliberals

his association with the uni keeps drawing creepos that actually stalk him irl by giving them the pretext of being "concerned by the wellbeing of students"

i think thats bound to be a net loss at some point

Legal counselling, accreditation, physical laboratories, public/private grants, etc

Says who? Says these guys. Why? JP threatens their lie. The lie they say again and again. Who gains from JP being an evil bigot, them.

We're done buying it you clowns. Eat shit and die.

>hate speech
>OMG guyz!

Do you know you're on /pol, nigger? lol.

Radical marxists who see his upcoming site to expose them as a threat.

Some people didn't like Kermit
It's a thing

>legal counseling
so far he has not followed the uni's legal advice to shut up and apologize, and he doesnt plan to ever do it

>accreditation
that is being fixed

>labs, grants
apart from his patreon money, he has private bankrollers

Everyone save these images please btw. This is the root of how cultural marxists reframe the narrative in institutional education through perverting dialectic

Leftists and jews are our misfortune
In a few years muslims and africans will have higher standards than every western country because we refused to deal with them

Hahahaa it is the staff who are threatened by his commie faculty list. So they are pulling the sexism and racism cards. Attack on women, will incite racism! Stop this dangerous fucking white male!

>A plan by University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson to launch a website that would allow students to identify leftist faculty has "created a climate of fear and intimidation" and is a "threat to [professors] and to the academic mission of the University," the school's faculty association says.

>In the United States, a political advocacy group runs a website called Professor Watchlist that seeks to advance right-wing and libertarian ideas on college campuses. A professor in California who was identified on Professor Watchlist as having a "radical agenda" went into hiding after she received death threats, according to media reports.

>The WGSI document says such a site here would present "a serious case of harassment, fostering unsafe work and study conditions for students, faculty, and staff. … [We] take the potential threat posed by this website as a serious occupational safety and harassment issue."

>The site would exacerbate fears on campus after the WGSI and its staff received online threats targeting feminists, and raise tensions related to anti-black racism incidents, the letter adds.
>"We strongly request that action is taken by university leadership to proactively prevent this harassment before it begins," the letter says.

archive.is/AwcPo

they 100% unironically admit that if what they do is exposed to more people it will reflect on them poorly

yet they admittedly refuse to admit that there is anything wrong with what they do. its really bizarre

Bucko

god, you must live an awful life... you see yourself and those in your bubble constantly as the victims of a non existing witch hunt - in fact, it's that you cry so loud, that when somebody is telling you in a nice and soothing way to shut up already, then you point fingers and cry even louder.

and in the end, absolutely NO ONE will take you seriously. you should kill yourself, you male-to-female abomination.

But he is a closet fascist. he says dominance hierarchies are natural and fruitful. That alone is unforgivable for lefties.

This is why he will push boundaries. Hdgaf.

Cry bullies in a mask of compassion/niceness. Like paedophiles/groomers/seducers.

>He should just quit that uni
That's what the marxists want, to be able to brainwash students unchallenged.
Nah. Every student that takes one of his classes gets to see there is an alternative.

typical
>anonymous twitter threats are a justification to shut our opposition down but the same threats against them is not a justification to shut us down

This. If they fire him he can get by on the gibs.me. He has a backup now and so he is basically bulletproof. They count on you fearing losing your livelihood. Someone with nothing to lose is dangerous.

He should fight as hard as he can until they get him. And if they ax him he should do the list anyway. Dont need to be employed there to make it. Fuck them.

Captcha: homer nitro

Evil finds good intimidating

The SJW: "Oh way do they persecute me so!"

They are just scared because they know they cannot hold themselves against him in a debate or anything similar, just look at the "debate" they agreed to have, all they did was try to shame him and discredit his words without engaging in his arguments, appealing to feels and the like.
They are fucked.

Peterson's a clever guy and that article is a piece of shit, But having met several JP fans, I can only imagine the writers of the article met some as well and formed a bias based on that. Certain levels of irony cease to be forms of communication, Is all I'm saying.

Marxist shill detected.

He's like the least threatening guy ever. Him and Bret Weinstein.

>fear and intimidation
>It's commies

gtfo faggots

>British roasties
>tried one once
not even twice

A crippling fear of muppets

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-thought-police-strike-again-as-wilfrid-laurier-grad-student-is-chastised-for-showing-jordan-peterson-video

The professors name is Nathan Rambukanna.
The program co ordinator is Herbert Pimlott

Do your worst pol.

Instantly know they're British slags.

Basically, If we define “Semitism” in the same stupid manner that the Humanities defines “Whiteness”, then we would find the meaning of the word as “Subversive, Degenerate, Conniving, Dishonest, and Parasitic”
If we reject Semitism though, as a means of practicing Counter-Semitism, then the Jew cries out “Anti-Semitism”

But if he quits, he's not exposed to attacks anymore. Responding to that is a significant part of his platform.

He's deleted his twitter but here's his rate my professor page. Pic is of him.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=2077785

yeah this
the hysteria is fucking gay as aids

Jordan wishes he were a tough guy but he's just too nice.

Canacuck will never have a bold outspoken political man like Trump,

But we do have Jordan Peterson

The unsorted

>le "Hitler gassed jews" meme
How to tell the difference between someone who understands history vs "memeing about nazis".

This is the guy your paying to teach your children. He silenced his teaching assistant because she played a Jordan Peterson video.
Pretty sexist if you ask me.

You can read the article above but he says Peterson is a white supremacist, etc and that students were visibly upset after.

I wonder what its like for commie professors to know Peterson makes 7 figures in donations a year from calling out their stupid bullshit.

>the fact that he never says anything demonstrably evil is only proof that he's being manipulative and dishonest
Typical lefty fag projection.

If they fire him they prove his point and be becomes a martyr, his donations would likely increase so they're double fucked

It "proves their point." It's like I said here.
>right wing succeeds? proof that they "control everything"
>right wing fails? proof that they're a "fringe" group with waning support
Don't start with facts. Start with feelings. Start with "I'm angry and confused" and you'll realize you can ALWAYS come up with a complaint that "feels" correct.

>Jordan wants to be hardcore, but his mom won't let him.

Hope is not lost. Look at the recent elections. Fire rises, my friend.

Here's the program co ordinator at Wilfred Laurier Herbert Pimlott.

youtu.be/oeFX1qq5qOw

Let him know about why its important to hear all sides in a debate since he's so concerned with diversity.

This is excellent bait.
(You)

>video about a communication studies professor
>comments are disabled

>Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

>thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

>thy desire shall be to thy husband

Does the bible say women crave dominance in spite of themselves?

ex 2522

Bump

Don't be assholes though, be articulate and precise, that way they won't have any way to benefit from it.

Not dominance per se, but they will always desire a man, and that will make it so that the man can rule over her.

Haha, Jesus Christ the jokes write themselves

*see man not fellating the corpse of Karl Marx*
"OH MY GOD A RIGHT WING EXTREMIST HE'LL KILL US ALL!!11!"
Get sorted already, western world.

Why is he on the wrong side of the altar?

You a peter puffer, bucko?

No it's important that he's a very profitable and responsible professor. If he quits his position he just becomes 'some guy'. Granted to us he's an amazing guy but it's very important that he's rooted in academia.

This.

Also tell him if he ever wants to leave his cuck shed and come to Toronto he'll see that we already have plenty of diversity.

I'm surprised he hasn't been fired. I haven't watched any of his stuff, but I've read a bit about him on some tangentially related blogs, and he is treading in dangerous waters as far as the progressive cult is concerned.

Grant administration and review, physical spaces and facilities, library services, student stipendia, patent/legal counsel, tax services, etc. A department will offer mail services, collaborative spaces, social event planning, conference opportunities, and an endless supply of graduate students.

clean your room faggot

first. post. best. post.

Jordan Peterson should just quit and start up his own school. (not an online school, that's retarded.)

His tenure is shielding him, he's almost impossible to remove and knows it.

Your doing the lord's work user

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I would define Peterson as a bigot. He doesn't acknowledge the realities of gender in the 21st century. He's arguing, vehemently and obstinately, for something that is completely and totally self-serving. He's personally uncomfortable with it, so he's trying to legitimize his perspective in a broader context than it actually exists, claiming it's dangerous, etc.

We've seen this exact type of behaviour throughout history - people constructing seemingly rational arguments to justify all sorts of bigotry. Rationalizations for why segregation is needed, why same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed, why people of different religious or ethnic backgrounds shouldn't intermarry. This is the bigotry, applied to a modern issue.

He's saying it's not society's role to make people feel comfortable or included, but the irony is, he's essentially arguing that society should not be made uncomfortable by change. Either it's society's role to accommodate discomfort, or it's not. He can't have it both ways - have his discomfort accommodated, but not the discomfort of those pushing traditional gender boundaries.

None of this is really about discomfort anyway. That's a red herring. it's about acknowledging reality. It is a fact that there are more than 2 genders. Suck it up.

This guy's approach and manner is offensively anti-intellectual, which is the most disturbing part considering he's a professor.

He can fully imagine how he would gas the jews or starve the commies given the right condition.
I don't think that is a person too nice.

I hope the left keeps pushing him.

You always say that.

cite the doctors, psychologists, scientists, "sexologists", an anthropologists please.

What a fucking faggot. This is exactly the type of failed psyche that Peterson warns us about. For fuck's sake.

(Xou)

I dealt with that fucking cunt lat fucking week, she is truly spun. It may have been me that triggered her.
>Be me visiting Toronto
>Be white strait male
>dress blue jeans, T shirt, average winter coat (for Canadian north)
>clean haircut
>country man look
>With white girlfriend
>walking from Young street to chinatown
>Have to walk through U of T
>Think nothing of it
>Grew up in Toronto
>All other areas of city girls checking me out and oogling me.
>Get to U of T campus
>Very different
>all guys are NU male or Asian or shitskin
>Girlfriend phone dies so she uses mine to make dinner reservations and suite at Trump tower
>Girl walks right up to my face
>stares at me with a look like pic
>I give friendly node and smile and say "how's it going? Whats up?"
>she continues to stare at me
>I begin to realize what is happening
>just my looks triggered her
>She hears my girlfriend say Trump tower has us booked
>the girl starts going fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
>Do nothing and walk away, looking back to make sure she isn't organizing a group to lynch me
>My girlfriend (country girl) knows nothing about this shit
>says WTF is her problem?
>I say I think she's a gender studies major
>spend the next while explaining what SJW movement is
>get to china town and kensington market
>chicks checking me out again
>Show my girlfriend Alex jones show about the degeneracy of the gays and SJW movement
>girlfriend is now redpilled

Why should someone's sexual fetish be written into law?

Look what happened to Watson though. The man is as much of a legendary scientist as we have living today, but he was excoriated and run out of academia for suggesting racial differences.

Gender has been taken over. You idiots cannot grasp that Gender is a Word that Denotes differences in grammatical division between subjects. That is why the whole notion of "Gender-neutral language" exists. It's not dealing in biological fact, but GRAMMATICAL fact, IE, it is a matter of LANGUAGE. These are language games, and you are falling for the falsity of IMAGINING there are more than two biological genders. You are a stupid CUNT. You cannot grasp the difference between the biological and the linguistic, just like the rest of the retards your "kind" of filth embodies.

If I were to spend years genetically engineering the ultimate bugman I'm pretty sure this is what it would look like

intellectual manlets

It's a shame about Jordan Petersen, he was only 2 days from retirement....

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

>and in the end, absolutely NO ONE will take you seriously
That is not true, MOST of the people take them seriously