MAKE HALF CHINESE BABIES

The future is Chinese
Breed their women and ensure the survival of your genes in the future century.

The Chinese do not harbor our faggotry and will not cater to shitskins

Make hapas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRmey2WvWnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just had a chink girl drive 6 hrs round trip to spend the night getting fucked. They are thirsty for the big howaito cocku.

The hapa future takes zero shit from blacks. Just so you know.

My dad is half Jap half Anglo-American and my mom is half Russian half Chink. Being a hapa is terrible and I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

>drive 6 hrs round trip
I’m surprised there isn’t one 30 minutes away you could’ve fucked, considering that they’re invading your country

Yeah not thinks. The future is pure Chinese. I will keep fucking White women and do my part... But I know we've already lost.

*THANKS

What's bad about it?

identity crisis probably

it's common among mixed-raced people. they don't feel they fit in with either group.

post the video too fagot: youtube.com/watch?v=MRmey2WvWnw
(I like the song actually)

SUBRIMINAR PLOPAGANDA

Not fitting in to any one group, and looking like a foreigner everywhere. Also just generally being worse looking and more prone to a lot of health issues.

If you're not fitting in it's probably due to your own autism.
I say this as a guy whose best friend for most of highschool was a fresh off the boat Korean dude

I wonder why there isn't a YT cover of it, yet.

Fitting in goes a lot deeper than friends. I have friends.

Can someone provide numbers for Australian Chinese population? I don't buy Australia being a Chinese colony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

I'm in a rural white area, very shallow gene pool full of fat white slags.

DO the Chinese like steroid freaks or the dad bods the most?

>interbreed with chinese
Fair enough, i'm on it

They seem to like lean low body fat white males with a bit of muscle definition.

The quality control of chink pussy is amazing. The smallest most esthetic pussy by far.

Nothing like the roastie slam pigs that are white women these days.

I wish the I had a chink girl to make Hapas with

can confirm asian girls like tall thin white guys with a little bit of muscle

>tall thin white guys with a little bit of muscle
I can do this, but I have a slightly below average face

We must secure the existence of our qt chink waifus and a future for Hapa children

Find a doppelganger with a similar but slightly better face to use as your tinder pic. They won't be able to tell the difference and your body type will cause their chink pussy to lubricate and submit.

don't have tinder but a chink girl in mind
but I blogged about it in the last chinkthread, so I don't want to spam it up again with my lack of courage.

not even Latinos breed with chinks.

Give us the Coles notes and perhaps we can help guide your white master race cock into her tiny quivering chink pussy

>chink girl I see every morning at work
>but don't work with her together so I just see her when she passes by
>helped her out with some stuff when she was new
>since then she started greating me with a nice smile in the morning
>started bit of small talk with me, but nothing mayor since I think her german isn't that good, when she asked for more complex things she uses english
>waves at me when rifding her bike like an animu schoolgirl
>friday she stopped in front of me and scanned me with her black chink eyes
>had the feel she just waited for me to make a move
>to much of a coward to do anything so scared like an idiot
>yesterday the guys in thread convinced me to just make a move
>today she didn't show up, just hope she had free or is sick and didn't went back to china

This is easy. You hand her your phone and tell her to put your number into it. She will comply.

It's helpful to think of yourself as an archetype of a male, and her as a female. Women are naturally submissive to men.

Remember at the end of the day you are a man first, and an autistic sperglord second.

She is a chink woman first, and an archetypal compliant fuck toy for the white man 2nd.

>This is easy.
only if you look pretty good
If it weren't me and a friend told me the story I would jsut say she likes you, but I am pretty much on the lowest of the hierarchy iin the company and there are many more white guys who look better and earn much more.than me.
I always asked myself why should she like me.
the white woman whore destroyed my self esteem to the point were I just think miserably about myself.

To a chink woman, ALL white men are the equivalent of a CEO, regardless of occupation. This is why she is interested. This is why she will comply to ANYTHING you say. The only way you can't fuck this girl is by doing nothing.

>The only way you can't fuck this girl is by doing nothing.
the exactly same answer came from 2 friends I asked about it
But I've already made up my mind to do something, since I know I will regret it forever.
but then she wasn't there, I just hope I see her tomorrow and don't sperg out.

also do they prefer a shaved face or a beard?

Remember your job is to LEAD her, not to impress her.

>Remember your job is to LEAD her, not to impress her.
thank you, I will keep it in mind on my yellow crusade

Clean shaven. The beard meme is for roastie slampigs. The white man displays more than enough testosterone for the chink to submit to, provided you are above soyboy status.

alright

Godspeed user you WILL make it

Don't do it! They're soulless!

thanks, never whitnessed such cuteness in my live and I didn't even liked chinks before.
>They're soulless!
you speak of white women son.

Nah dude chinas future is in Africa getting blacked.

HAPA vs negrochinks
race war now!!!!!!

Tbh as a proud half euro half asian HAPA this is unironically the best method to preserve at least some white genes in the future.

The chinese as a whole are a collective. Had they had the will to colonize australia before the british they would have wiped out the abos and not suffer the same traits that europeans have: empathy, empathy is a key marker of a white european but their biggest virtue is also their biggest weakness, and the kikes are exploiting it via poor jews muh genocide and muh poor rapefugees.

celestial women have a very unique charm.

A girl you just want to protect.

The word you're looking for is DOMINATE

Just afraid to scare her off.
It is a whole new situation for me since no chink experience, but I will follow your advice.

nah nigga. Half mongolian babies.
Mongolians have the blood of the great khan in them. He knew how to deal with arabs. Cut their fucking heads off

Chink women are used to dealing with submissive beta males. If you are charming and assertive (masculine) with her she will melt into a puddle of sweet and sour pussy juice.

>not Yakut babes

truth nigga. Asian women like smart guys who fuck hard and don't give a shit. They might toy around with some beta for fun untilt hey meet that guy.

Asian women in the house are alphas or around other women are alphas, outside of the house to their man they are betas

The khan bloodline is strong nigga.

You've already convinced me
If I see her tomorrow, I will do it.

Perhaps you could move on into concrete examples instead of typical female ambiguity like a fucking leaf

Nobody fits in in modern society. You think straight white men feel like they belong anywhere in this marxist, multicultural, liberal hellhole of ours? Look at white birthrates, as well as rates of stress, depression, suicide, etc, and you will quickly see that it is not the case.

t. cuck

Ask her if she is assertive, or compliant. They will always choose compliant, and saying it out loud will make her pussy tingle, and now you have a framework for future banter.

Bro go for it you don't know how easy it really is

The worse is just a rejection, you have a great opportunity here

Clean, no ball sach hair on your chin

>Sup Forums wouldn't breed with this

>you have a great opportunity here
That's why I have to do something or I will regret it forever
Ans I hope it is not already too late and she really just was sick today and will show up tomorrow.

>giving a shit what spics do.